A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

Old January 12th 20, 05:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 18:37:14 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 3:39:36 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 14:10:13 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

And instant jail time for you. Imagine you as you're
being handcuffed and put in the police car, screaming
"But he called me SCHATTIE!!".

Amazing how you freaks think you can be just as big
of an asshole in real life as you are online. In your case,
I would get a commendation for busting a registered sex
offender, and no jury in the world would convict me for stomping you.
You could always find out. All you have to do is show up
and call me the names you do online.

I call you names over the phone, and play the death march. You ain't
done **** to me yet, Trunky.

Wow. You called me names OVER THE PHONE!!!! How manly of you.
You're bragging about being a coward again.

You're the one who wants someone to show up and call you names. We
can't do that because you're hiding. You lie about everyplace you go.
You never show up where you're supposed to be. You told me to show up
in Seattle on the weekend before Christmas when I had family coming
over. And worst of all you wanted me to show up at three. Was that
AM or PM? I assume it was PM, but you know there is a three hour time
difference between EST and PST. I would have to be leaving after I
was already there.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old January 12th 20, 06:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 21:44:52 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:
\
Amazing how you freaks think you can be just as big
of an asshole in real life as you are online. In your case,
I would get a commendation for busting a registered sex
offender, and no jury in the world would convict me for stomping you.
You could always find out. All you have to do is show up
and call me the names you do online.

I call you names over the phone, and play the death march. You ain't
done **** to me yet, Trunky.

Wow. You called me names OVER THE PHONE!!!! How manly of you.
You're bragging about being a coward again.

You're the one who wants someone to show up and call you names. We
can't do that because you're hiding.

You're bragging about being a coward again.

You lie about everyplace you go.

BWhaha, etc.

You never show up where you're supposed to be. You told me to show up
in Seattle on the weekend before Christmas when I had family coming
over. And worst of all you wanted me to show up at three. Was that
AM or PM? I assume it was PM, but you know there is a three hour time
difference between EST and PST. I would have to be leaving after I
was already there.

You're bragging about being a coward again. Change your diapers.

Is that your only answer? You're a ****en broken record. I'm sure
you heard of Albert Einstein. He had some views on time travel.
Everybody knows you can't get there before you left.

I noted that you were a Star Trek fan so you should know about
tachyons, tardyons, and photons. Einstein showed us that these do not
mix. Einstein also invented warp drive.

Nobody is going to show up anyplace that you say. You are lying all
the time. You have no passport. You can't get into Canada. I can go
anywhere I want. I can go into Canada, Mexico, Europe, Park Place,
the Boardwalk, Oriental Avenue or anyplace. BTW, I'm going to a
multi-million dollar mansion on Sunday morning. It's called a Church.

Old January 13th 20, 10:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 09:00:33 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

You never show up where you're supposed to be. You told me to show up
in Seattle on the weekend before Christmas when I had family coming
over. And worst of all you wanted me to show up at three. Was that
AM or PM? I assume it was PM, but you know there is a three hour time
difference between EST and PST. I would have to be leaving after I
was already there.

You're bragging about being a coward again. Change your diapers.

Is that your only answer? You're a ****en broken record.

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

I'm sure
you heard of Albert Einstein. He had some views on time travel.
Everybody knows you can't get there before you left.

Everybody knows you are a dickless diaper wearing coward.

Tell that to some astronauts I know, or truck drivers, and the mob
that was standing in Times Square on Dec 31. And I don't wear
diapers.

I noted that you were a Star Trek fan so you should know about
tachyons, tardyons, and photons. Einstein showed us that these do not
mix. Einstein also invented warp drive.

I am not a Star Trek fan. Nerds like you are fans

I'm proud to be called a nerd. Tell that to Bill Gates and Mark
Zukerberg. (They both went to Harvard so I'm in a good group.)

and wear stupid Iron Diaper costumes.

Only on Halloween.

Nobody is going to show up anyplace that you say.

How true. No one has the balls. Never have, never will.
You accidentally told the truth, you are slipping.

You are lying all
the time. You have no passport. You can't get into Canada. I can go
anywhere I want. I can go into Canada, Mexico, Europe, Park Place,
the Boardwalk, Oriental Avenue or anyplace. BTW, I'm going to a
multi-million dollar mansion on Sunday morning. It's called a Church.

I was in a church on Wednesday evening singing.

Are you serious? That's one lie that is so transparent. No church
has services on Wed evening. Nobody would show.

Old January 14th 20, 03:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

You never show up where you're supposed to be. You told me to show up
in Seattle on the weekend before Christmas when I had family coming
over. And worst of all you wanted me to show up at three. Was that
AM or PM? I assume it was PM, but you know there is a three hour time
difference between EST and PST. I would have to be leaving after I
was already there.

You're bragging about being a coward again. Change your diapers.

Is that your only answer? You're a ****en broken record.

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed to lie your way out of some trouble. Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable

That's for sure. Truth is truth. So is it true that you've been to Vietnam?
Old January 14th 20, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:32:55 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed
to lie your way out of some trouble.

I've only been in court for a minor traffic offense, and for jury
duty.

Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable, sociopath.

You claimed to have been in law enforcement, so you should know that
when there a multiple witnesses for a crime, they all tell a different
story. And most are true.

Old January 15th 20, 12:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed
to lie your way out of some trouble.

I've only been in court for a minor traffic offense, and for jury
duty.

Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable, sociopath.

You claimed to have been in law enforcement, so you should know that
when there a multiple witnesses for a crime, they all tell a different
story.

That sodomite lied - he was never a cop. He was only a hospital security guard. Who was fired for sleeping on the job!
Old January 15th 20, 05:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:18:37 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed
to lie your way out of some trouble.

I've only been in court for a minor traffic offense, and for jury
duty.

Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable, sociopath.

You claimed to have been in law enforcement, so you should know that
when there a multiple witnesses for a crime, they all tell a different
story.

That sodomite lied - he was never a cop. He was only a hospital
security guard. Who was fired for sleeping on the job!

I chose my words carefully. I didn't say he was a cop. I said he
claimed he was in law enforcement. See how the truth is variable to
different people?

Old January 15th 20, 12:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed
to lie your way out of some trouble.

I've only been in court for a minor traffic offense, and for jury
duty.

Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable, sociopath.

You claimed to have been in law enforcement, so you should know that
when there a multiple witnesses for a crime, they all tell a different
story.

That sodomite lied - he was never a cop.

Really? Any proof of either lie you just pulled out of your ass?

You have claimed to be an ex-cop, Schattbag.
Old January 15th 20, 11:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed
to lie your way out of some trouble.

I've only been in court for a minor traffic offense, and for jury
duty.

Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable, sociopath.

You claimed to have been in law enforcement, so you should know that
when there a multiple witnesses for a crime, they all tell a different
story.

That sodomite lied - he was never a cop.

Really? Any proof of either lie you just pulled out of your ass?

You have claimed to be an ex-cop, Schattbag.

Really? Any proof of any lie you have pulled out of your ass? You really are a deranged, pathetic, disgusting stalking chimo, freak.

You have literally said "I'm an ex-cop".
Old January 16th 20, 07:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Any proof of the lie you pulled out of your ass? Of course not.

Here you go, Schattie. Full post with headers. Relevant quote:

"I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds, and the
only question would be if you lived or not. "

Busted AGAIN, SCHATTIEEEE!

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Dumb****s Return for the Winter
Date: 1998/10/16