Thanks London Ski faction

Old November 14th 03, 02:40 AM
Thwockeeeey

Default Thanks London Ski faction

"Sue" wrote
In message , Thwockeeeey
writes

Okay so just hypothetically speaking, if a person was going
to kill another person, why would they walk up onto that
person's porch and ring the doorbell? Especially if they
knew that the other person was expecting them to try and
kill them? Seems like a poorly thought-out strategy to me.

It's a very popular one though. Many removals of low-level

organised
criminals are done that way, and in Ireland (where there are a

great
many organised criminals) it's been the standard method for years.

See, my point exactly. *You* are so much better at this
murder thing than I.

Sometimes the IRA get the wrong house and massacre the wrong

family, and
then they apologise, which apparently makes it all right.
If the victims don't answer the door I believe they kick it down.

The IRA is just further proof of my thesis that all the smart
folks left Europe some time ago.

We had a small epidemic here in Biscuit Town, where Pakistani youfs
would ring the victim's doorbell, ask his mum if he was in, and

when he
came to the door they'd stab him. Fortunately they mostly didn't

know
where the vital organs were exactly.
--

In the US we all answer our doors with a hail of automatic weapons
fire. Stabbing is considered rather medieval.

-t

Old November 14th 03, 07:40 PM
Sue

In message , Thwockeeeey
writes

Okay so just hypothetically speaking, if a person was going
to kill another person, why would they walk up onto that
person's porch and ring the doorbell? Especially if they
knew that the other person was expecting them to try and
kill them? Seems like a poorly thought-out strategy to me.

It's a very popular one though. Many removals of low-level

See, my point exactly. *You* are so much better at this
murder thing than I.

Er, I don't claim to have personal experience...

In the US we all answer our doors with a hail of automatic weapons
fire. Stabbing is considered rather medieval.

Stabbing is the considerate, environmentally-friendly way to inhume.
Think of the advantages:-

- No bystander injuries (a bonus to the economy)
- No unpleasant loud noise
- No chemicals required, a saving in both energy and pollution
- No cumbersome machinery
- Knives are available to suit all tastes and purses
- With correct technique a fatality is swift AND certain: your victim
needn't suffer and you needn't waste getaway time.

Why not start a move away from noisy, dirty, indiscriminate USA culture?
Try disposals with grace and artistry!
--
Sue ];(
Old November 15th 03, 12:59 AM
Lord Boots

"scottabe" wrote in message
This from a sociopathic liar who committed perjury in court?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I know better than to walk into a trap. I'll set up a meet for Bootsie

when
I get back. Videotaped with witnesses, on my turf. I'd have to be

stupider
than you to trust a couple of sociopathic assholes who already have
committed several felonies and have threatened my life: you can meet me on
my turf, with my witnesses.

Sounds good to me, as long as it's not on private property, you got yourself
a deal. I'll bring my witnesses as well, that way it's fair. Let me know
the time and the place and I'll be more than happy to come say to your face
whatever the **** you want me to. It's not like you have the guts to do
anything about it.

Boots

Old November 15th 03, 01:14 AM
scottabe

Default Princess Bootsie, Behatch of RSA

in article KLftb.198929$HS4.1699139@attbi_s01, Lord Boots at
wrote on 11/14/03 5:59 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
This from a sociopathic liar who committed perjury in court?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I know better than to walk into a trap. I'll set up a meet for Bootsie

when
I get back. Videotaped with witnesses, on my turf. I'd have to be

stupider
than you to trust a couple of sociopathic assholes who already have
committed several felonies and have threatened my life: you can meet me on
my turf, with my witnesses.

Sounds good to me, as long as it's not on private property, you got yourself
a deal. I'll bring my witnesses as well, that way it's fair. Let me know
the time and the place and I'll be more than happy to come say to your face
whatever the **** you want me to. It's not like you have the guts to do
anything about it.

This from Princess Boots, who threatened my life from anonymity?
Who lied to the cops and a judge?
Who has run for four years after repeatedly threatening to kick my ass and
kill me?
I'll chat with a couple people tonight. Public property. Not like you'd
have the guts to try and make good on your threats. You havn't had the guts
for four years. Unless one of the drugs you consume finally granted you
some balls, princess.
You hid behind a cop's skirts, Princess, like the chicken**** bitch you are.
Rather than act like a real man, you lied and defamed and got a bunch of
fellow assholes to do the same.
A real man would have called me out. Using his own name. Using a traceable
email. Using a verifiable address. Using an archivable post. Typical
Bootsie, hide behind his computer and talk a bunch of ****.
Still a coward, eh, Princess?
Got the balls to take the first shot with a tape running, Princess? You
threatened to enough times while hiding at your monitor. What a coward!
Gotta admit it sounds like Princess Bootsie, but I'm not sure. So answer
the following questions to verify your identity, coward, or keep hiding and
prove my point.
1. How many DUI's do you have?
2. Name of the ex-wife who dumped your sick ass because you are scum, and
name of the child you abandoned. You told me, I remember. Do you? Or were
you just telling another whopper?
3. You stated in court that you had to move three times because you were
scared of me. Did you lie then, or are you lying now? Provide verifiable
addresses and contacts to verify your moves, or admit to committing perjury.
You could also verify running like the cowardly bitch you are, Princess.
Gotta know it's you, Princess. People love to spoof you. After all, you've
set meets before. I was at a couple and had somebody at another, and nobody
who walks like he's got a dick up his ass showed up.

Old November 15th 03, 02:30 AM
Lord Boots

"scottabe" wrote in message
..

This from Princess Boots, who threatened my life from anonymity?

Huh? Not me. I think you've got the facts mixed up. You're stupid.

Who lied to the cops and a judge?

Told the truth, showed your posts, remember? You're deluded.

Who has run for four years after repeatedly threatening to kick my ass and
kill me?

Nope, offered you $5,000 to get in the ring with me, and you declared that
you weren't going to have any part of it. Sissy boy.

I'll chat with a couple people tonight. Public property. Not like you'd
have the guts to try and make good on your threats. You havn't had the

guts
for four years.

I'd be happy to be there. I'll say right to your face what I've always
said. You said I don't have the guts to say to your face what I've been
saying here. I'd be more than happy to. I'm not going to assault you
Scott, I'm not stupid (like you). I'll tell you what a child molesting, mom
raping, priest raping douche bag you are right to your face. Name the time
and the place, publicly, and I'll be there. Oh, and by the way, you've
never showed up for any of my offers, so quit pretending, dumb ass.

Boots

Old November 15th 03, 02:48 AM
scottabe

in article A5htb.3621$Dw6.30218@attbi_s02, Lord Boots at
wrote on 11/14/03 7:30 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
.

This from Princess Boots, who threatened my life from anonymity?

Huh? Not me. I think you've got the facts mixed up. You're stupid.

Stupid people commit felonies over a stupid newsgroup. Stupid people like
you, Princess. Stupid people make sick jokes about raping children, stupid.
Gotta admit, stupid, I really didn't believe you'd be so sick, so insane, so
stupid as to arrange a criminal conspiracy and commit stupid felonies over a
stupid newsgroup. We never believed somebody could be that stupid.

Who lied to the cops and a judge?

Told the truth, showed your posts, remember? You're deluded.

Who lied to the cops and a judge? Easy enough to prove, coward. Answer the
questions you snipped about the three places you supposedly ran to. Stupid
people lie in court, stupid.

Who has run for four years after repeatedly threatening to kick my ass and
kill me?

Nope, offered you $5,000 to get in the ring with me, and you declared that
you weren't going to have any part of it. Sissy boy.

Lie some more, stupid. I said you'd never get it licensed. Who has run for
four years like a sissy boy? Princess Bootsie the coward, who hides behind
a cops skirt while he tells his lies.
More bull**** from a pathological liar. You threatened to kill me in my
home, coward. Go for it.

I'll chat with a couple people tonight. Public property. Not like you'd
have the guts to try and make good on your threats. You havn't had the

guts
for four years.

I'd be happy to be there. I'll say right to your face what I've always
said.

You've never had the balls to do so before, Bootsie. Four freaking years.

You said I don't have the guts to say to your face what I've been
saying here. I'd be more than happy to.

You've never had the balls to do so before, Bootsie. Why would you now?

I'm not going to assault you
Scott, I'm not stupid (like you).

No, you're a coward. You'll only threaten my life when you are safe. You
ain't got the balls to do so in person. Because you know what would happen
then, Bootsie. A bully would get a comeuppance. Which is why you continue
to hide.

I'll tell you what a child molesting, mom
raping, priest raping douche bag you are right to your face.

BTW, who molested YOU, Bootsie? Why are you so vile, so demented, so
utterly without decency, so angry about someone who heals rather than does
drugs, commits crimes, and is an old fashioned coward like you?

Name the time
and the place, publicly, and I'll be there. Oh, and by the way, you've
never showed up for any of my offers, so quit pretending, dumb ass.

Did too, dumb****. You stupid dumb****, an old running buddy of mine owned
the joint on Greenwood. He wouldn't give me the pleasure of teaching you a
lesson, he wanted you himself.

Notice to the onlooker: this despicable, manipulative coward continues to
snip questions designed to identify him, both for the law and for my
personal verification. Only a coward would be such a coward, hiding behind
his computer and hiding from identification so he can be brought to justice.
Typical of David Hobbs: hide and lie and spew filth from the safety of his
computer. But never have the balls to do so in person.
I'm not even sure it is Hobbs. Before I show up, I need to be sure.
Verifiable identity, Princess, or I'll just continue to think it is another
one of your cowardly friends.
In the meantime, why not stop by my house and try and make good on your
death threats? What a pussyboy. What a coward. Hiding again, lying again,
chicken**** again, like the gutless behatch he is.

Old November 15th 03, 02:49 AM
scottabe

Forgot to mention something. I've set up around twenty times rsa cowards
could come up to me and spew their filth in person. None of them ever have.
Why didn't this coward? Done it plenty of times locally.
Sounds like more cowardly **** to me from another rsa terrorist.

wrote on 11/14/03 7:30 PM:

.

Old November 15th 03, 04:27 AM

[...]