Interesting Story

Old June 26th 13, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Interesting Story

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:36:34 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

On 2013-06-25 17:12:34 +0000, pigo said:

http://www.legion.org/legislative/21...013-signed-law

Here's a pretty good example of how trunky works (not in the

traditional sense). It can claim the act or acts that qualified a real

hero for these medals (PH & CMOH) but didn't claim to have been awarded

a medal. Even though if the circumstances were real (to it) a high

civilian medal would have been awarded. The law starts in claiming

ownership of said medals.

Trouble is, sometimes it ****s up and slips over the edge.

Scooter didn't do anything illegal by writing about his Vietnam War

fantasies. Even the absurd and pathetic has some sort legal protection.

As opposed to Ted Waldron, who lied under oath when he claimed I had threatened his life.
Show the post, Ted.

The funny thing is that Scooter goes on about Horvath wearing a

"medal" on his uniform in the form of PUC, which Horvath is following

DoD regulations for wearing a Presidential Unit Citation, for retired

commissioned officer.

Holy ****. How ****ing crazy are you, Waldron?
Horvath got busted bragging about people being
impressed when he wore a medal he did not win.

What medal? I wasn't wearing any.

file a report with the FBI about his outrage.

Tell ya what, Teddy. You give me the name and rank
of the SPD officer you claimed to be working with,
and he and I can file the report together.
Clue time, pussy. Pussies whine to the cops, pussy.
Contact info?

www.FBI.gov

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old June 26th 13, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

ROFLAO - You've got nothin'. Do you honestly think anyone faced
With the facts, will believe anything you say. You had the opportunity to defend
yourself when it counted. YOU DIDN'T DO IT! WHY? It's because you're a lying
sack of **** and you were in enough trouble already. You did get slapped with
a restraining order, right? Pussypants, you really can't be that stupid, but then again....
Old June 26th 13, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:47:19 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:32:08 AM UTC-7, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Monday, June 24, 2013 11:08:15 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Jeremiah and I became friends, Tranny Boob. Unlike you,

he had the balls to meet me in person. Turned out ot be
quite a charming guy. We both agreed that you are scum of the earth.

Does he believe that you went to Vietnam?

Unlike you, he had the balls to discuss that in person.

I know where you live.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old June 26th 13, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:42:05 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Contact info?

www.FBI.gov

You're bragging about being a coward again, Huggies.

Hey, dumbass. You don't like my VFW card, #1, and you don't like my
military uniform with a PUC, and you don't like how I look in a tuxedo
and you don't like how I look in a Speedo. You can check www.FBI.gov
for a verifiable ID, dumbass.

These people won't like you.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old June 26th 13, 07:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:09:57 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Bull ****. Really big piles of ****. Why don't you walk in and ask

them who has VFW gold card #1?

This after you bragged about being a coward again?

You've seen the Gold Card. #1, dumbass. I know where you live,
dumbass.

You know my motto, dumbass, "Dial 1-800-555-HERO, maybe someone will
answer."

Maybe that wasn't my motto, it might have been

..

Old June 26th 13, 09:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2013-06-26 16:38:43 +0000, twobuddha said:

I never stated this.

Outrageous lie. Ridiculous lie. How humiliating for you.

Then find a post or a quote where I stated that I filed a police report

and had a "pet cop" to put you in jail for life. Those are your

delusions, not my words.

Waldron, you're lying your ass off again. You never filed a police
report because they blew you off. Nothing to file, anyway. As you well
know, you lying piece of **** maggot. And you sure as hell bragged that
you were going to get me jailed, idiot.
You're lying your ass off. You know it and I know it, so I will be
damned if I waste my time while you are splitting hairs.
Because only a cowardly, lying freak pussy would lie to the cops in the
first place, and you certainly are that. Go **** yourself, freak.

This doesn't make any sense.

Interesting VtSkier Alpine Skiing 28 January 3rd 11 09:05 PM
Now this is interesting ted Alpine Skiing 2 November 4th 09 01:29 AM
Interesting Story on MSNBC pigo Alpine Skiing 2 February 19th 07 04:33 AM
Interesting new law Chuck Alpine Skiing 3 January 11th 06 05:26 PM
Interesting Beerent Cornwell Snowboarding 0 August 21st 04 02:29 PM