Horvath is My Bitch

Old December 25th 03, 05:36 PM
scottabe

Default Scott's joke of the day

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 12/25/03 9:13 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Freeski at
wrote on 12/24/03 12:15 PM:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, scottabe wrote:

You know what is funny? Just talked today to a mountain manager who needs
pr guy, old buddy of mine.

PR??? YOU??? You know, that IS funny!!!

Been there, done that, will do it again, in all likelihood.
Amazing how nice I am to decent people. But I have no tolerance for
assholes, asshole.

"Hi, this is Jim with Ski Magazine. I'd like to..."

SA: "DO YOU CONDEMN TERRORISM?"

"Uh what?"

SA: "Hey a**hole. Have you nothing to say about the vile lies told about
me?"

"I think I may have the wrong number."

SA: "Taunting a rape survivor I see. BMDF."

As I was saying about assholes? Clue time. NO ONE has ever had the balls
to spew your filth to me in person. NO ONE. I wonder why.
I own you, bitch. Tell the truth, watch you attack like a rabid dog.

You always seem to be saying something about assholes * sure is an
obsession with you.

No. Just a whole bunch of assholes here, asshole. I own you, bitch.

Old December 25th 03, 05:38 PM
scottabe

Default Spock Abraham, Circularly Inane

in article , Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 12/25/03 3:01 AM:

The smoke and gas belched outta that mine and everybody knew it was
the end of the line for BIG, scottabe :

in article
, Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 12/24/03 9:26 PM:

The smoke and gas belched outta that mine and everybody knew it was
the end of the line for BIG, scottabe :

in article
, Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 12/24/03 3:49 PM:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:58:19 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

It is, Vinnie. Never said I was a seal, was a cop, am a health care

You claimed to be trained by seals, you claimed to be an ex-cop, and I
hardly consider consoling little boys at the Neverland Ranch to be a
"health care professional." You are a certified pathological liar.

Like you? What's that about Neverland ranch?
Clue time.
Bitches like you make up such gross lies, because you are a cowardly bitch.

professional. You are insane. I own you. I make you lie, defame,
stalk,
and harass.

How many of us do you own? Which ones are going on E-bay?

I can't sell your ass on Ebay. But I hear it got sold a lot in jail. For
cigs.
Bet you rolled your own, eh, jailbird?

Thank-you for toning down the sexually charged fantasies.[somewhat]
They were vile and dispicable, told as they were from the safety of
your heavily battered monitor.

Clue Time!
Ownership comes with responsibilities, Spock.

Not around here. No one is responsible. Fair is fair. I can lie and
defame and stalk and harass all I want, just like you, Spock.
Do the Vulcan ass meld. **** yourself

1] You said you are good and decent and ethical and do NOT Lie & lie &
lie. Now you circle your waggons and reverse yourself AND Lie & lie &
lie. [just like _____________ ------insert vile dweeb of choice
there.]

I don't. Which you are well aware. Which drives you sick ****s nuts,
because you need to believe I do what you do.

2]EVEN though I live back East, I can stay up later than your fat
dweeb ass.

You're drunk.

3] You are still a crappy owner Spock, give yourself a Vulcan Choke
Hold,,,,,, yeeew big Turkey-Vulture.

Ever tell ya about the time I sung at Leonard's shul? Probably not.

Old December 25th 03, 07:11 PM
Richard Henry

Default Scott's meltdown of the day

"pigo" wrote in message

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"pigo" wrote in message

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
The Real Bev wrote:

You know what they say, "there's no such thing as a *bad*

blowjob".

I gather you've never read 'The World According to Garp.'

Ooooooh! EXCELLENT reference.

Ok! So what is it?

It is explained briefly in the following review of another movie

http://www.scoopy.com/hotelnewhampshire.htm

Now see? I look at that as a bad accident. I imagine that the blowjob was
fine before impact.

There may even have vbeen an instant of unexpected, er, ah _stimulation_
before the realizationof the finality of the act sunk in.

I heard a similar story from a Long Island volunteer firefighter/paramedic
once. A young couple was driving on the LI Expressway at night, she was
providing a valuable service, and he sort of lost control. Of the car as
well. He crashed into an overpass wall, trapping them both in the wreckage.
By the time the rescuers had cut them out, she had suffocated and he had
bled to death.