Chamonix

Old May 13th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Default Chamonix

twobuddha wrote:
On May 11, 6:22 am, "ant"
wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

What are you doing here? Another of your customers has dared to complain!

Damn, I'd sure like to complain to whatever mountain you work at, but
you hide, you disgusting ****.

You should be off threatening them as usual.

Yeah. Like I supposedly threatened YOU when you lied to the court.
Typical **** behavior.

You should see what they said... "RUN! Seller Misleading! Blackmail!
Unreasonable Scary! Vest Pathetic Condition!"
about this:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=360044568905

Amazing how a vile **** who lies to me makes up a whopper and calls me
Scary. You did the same thing when you lied about me and I told the
truth about you.
Pathological liars have a lot in common and use the same tactics,
****. When exposed as a liar, they start screaming they had been
threatened.
Threatened by the truth.
Holy ****, that bitch lied her freaking ass off and tried to rip me
off....then lied in feedback.

But mysteriously, she, has less than half your negative feedback rate,
Schattie.

Dave
Old May 13th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 12, 8:15*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On May 11, 6:22 am, "ant"
wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

It's better than that. The only negative feedback she has is from
Scott.

Chamonix Skiing Carlos Riveiro European Ski Resorts 0 January 5th 06 08:00 PM
chamonix jss European Ski Resorts 0 November 15th 04 03:39 PM
Chamonix for a weekend InMyTree European Ski Resorts 4 February 9th 04 11:50 AM
don't go to Chamonix ! robespierra European Ski Resorts 7 January 24th 04 07:41 PM
don't go to Chamonix ! Sue Alpine Skiing 2 January 22nd 04 12:14 AM