Body Recovery

Old December 23rd 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Body Recovery

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..
Two Buddha wrote:

Good point! When was the last time you received a W-2 form, Schattie?

Dave

More real world stalking, more real world lies.
How pathetic. How rsa.
You freaks are so despicable you have threatened to drop a dime on me

to the
IRS, of all people.
How desperate can you get? How pathetic?
Ah, hell, you get a lot worse.
Shame you never have had the balls to face me in person.
Stallard, you truly are a dickless wimp. **** yourself.

I'll take that as an answer that you have not received one in a long, long
time. Not since you were last employed.

Translation: You'll make up another ridiculous lie, smear me again, and
ignore the fact that you are stalking in the real world. Stallard, you
truly are a dickless wimp. Only the vilest of the vile would try to drop a
dime on me to the IRS.
So let me inform you that there is an interesting little law. You rat me
out, and it turns out that I am evading taxes, you get a reward. But if it
turns out I'm not......you go to jail. Felony to make false allegations,
and I'm sure the IRS would love to see the copies of your posts I
conveniently archive, just in case.
Back up your bull****, freak.
**** yourself again.

Old December 23rd 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Or it could just be done anonymously scott. the real prize isn't the
"reward", it's your exile from RSA, free-circulating society and the
continents skiing locales.

Old December 23rd 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:

Translation: You'll make up another ridiculous lie, smear me again, and
ignore the fact that you are stalking in the real world. Stallard, you
truly are a dickless wimp. Only the vilest of the vile would try to drop a
dime on me to the IRS.
So let me inform you that there is an interesting little law. You rat me
out, and it turns out that I am evading taxes, you get a reward. But if it
turns out I'm not......you go to jail. Felony to make false allegations,
and I'm sure the IRS would love to see the copies of your posts I
conveniently archive, just in case.
Back up your bull****, freak.
**** yourself again.

Snort. As if I would ever report you to the IRS, or the IRS would ever
care. What are you clearing from your EBay site annually - $10K?

Hell, if you filed a return, you might even qualify for EITC! That
should be an incentive for you.

Dave
Old December 23rd 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Two Buddha wrote:

Translation: You'll make up another ridiculous lie, smear me again, and
ignore the fact that you are stalking in the real world. Stallard, you
truly are a dickless wimp. Only the vilest of the vile would try to drop
a dime on me to the IRS.
So let me inform you that there is an interesting little law. You rat me
out, and it turns out that I am evading taxes, you get a reward. But if
it turns out I'm not......you go to jail. Felony to make false
allegations, and I'm sure the IRS would love to see the copies of your
posts I conveniently archive, just in case.
Back up your bull****, freak.
**** yourself again.

Snort. As if I would ever report you to the IRS, or the IRS would ever
care. What are you clearing from your EBay site annually - $10K?

Lie, make up some more lies, cover up your stalking.
What a pathetic freak.

Hell, if you filed a return, you might even qualify for EITC! That should
be an incentive for you.

You want to give me an incentive? Show up in person, stalker.

Old December 23rd 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..

Snort. As if I would ever report you to the IRS, or the IRS would ever
care. What are you clearing from your EBay site annually - $10K?

Lie, make up some more lies, cover up your stalking.
What a pathetic freak.

I notice there's not a denial in there!

Dave
Old December 23rd 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Two Buddha wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..

Snort. As if I would ever report you to the IRS, or the IRS would ever
care. What are you clearing from your EBay site annually - $10K?

Lie, make up some more lies, cover up your stalking.
What a pathetic freak.

I notice there's not a denial in there!

Why deny a lie? You make up a whopper and expect me to respond.
Ridiculous. Lies, make up some more lies, cover up your stalking. What a
pathetic freak!