Winter Park advice

Old January 30th 04, 08:50 PM
Tim

Default Winter Park advice

Hey all...I'm planning on heading to Winter Park on Feb 21-25. I'm looking
to stay close and cheap...possible ski in/ski out??? for less than $125 a
night. I'm also curious about local digs for food and jazz/blues.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards,
Chuke

Old January 31st 04, 02:26 AM

In article et,
"Tim" writes:
Hey all...I'm planning on heading to Winter Park on Feb 21-25. I'm looking
to stay close and cheap...possible ski in/ski out???

The only true ski in/out in WP are the Zephir mountain lodge and Iron horse.
Everything else is either across the road or a few miles down
in the town of Winter Park.

You can check central reservation at http://www.skiwinterpark.com

bruno.