Let it go

Old September 14th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Let it go

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:44:26 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

NormG wrote:
Does anybody miss the irony of a thread titled "Let it go" which is now
appraoching 120 posts, plus whatever landed in my killfile?

We have been trying to convince him to let it go.

but the moron admitted he is a netkook and has not be able to support
his claims.

not that it is new news but he has pushed himself to new lows....

Yes, it has gone beyond belief. He has posted his best Samurai
swordsmanship and it's not even as good as a John Belushi comedy
sketch. Does Itchie think anyone will ever take him seriously?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 14th 11, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Sep 14, 1:04 am, Alan Baker wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jkYvtbGqbQ

Wow.

You can draw a "sword" and wave it around before returning it to its
sheath...

LOL

Oops, that little knowledge things again.

1. It isn't a katana. The blade is completely straight.

The sword is a modern copy of Zatoichi's cane sword.

Sure...

2. It's only difficult to return it to the sheath if the blade is sharp.
There's no evidence that it is.

It is made in Swiss with hardest modern steal, and sharper than Swiss
army knifes.

Riiiight.

It is just another in a long line of videos that Chai-tea presents as
somehow "impressive" which actually are nothing special.

You have a way to manipulate your little mind.

Gone fishing,
snowbender

No. You're replying in RSA right now.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 14th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 14, 7:45*am, "NormG" wrote:
Does anybody miss the irony of a thread titled "Let it go" which is now
appraoching 120 posts, plus whatever landed in my killfile?

367 (or 368 now, I guess)
Old September 14th 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*wrote this crap:

NormG wrote:
Does anybody miss the irony of a thread titled "Let it go" which is now
appraoching 120 posts, plus whatever landed in my killfile?

We have been trying to convince him to let it go.

but the moron admitted he is a netkook and has not be able to support
his claims.

not that it is new news but he has pushed himself to new lows....

Yes, it has gone beyond belief. *He has posted his best Samurai
swordsmanship and it's not even as good as a John Belushi comedy
sketch. *Does Itchie think anyone will ever take him seriously?

Think TOS

Think assholes. I got TOSsed a few times back in the day, because
assholes like you mounted a coordinated campaign of lies, defamations,
and harassment.
Which just goes to prove how desperate you are to silence the truth.
Because all I told was the truth about the lies, defamations, and
harassment.

Gee I wonder why he has been kicked off any forum that you are required
to sign a TOS.

I got kicked off a forum because Stalker Bob Thompson showed up and
started calling me a child molester, rapist, and a danger to society.
So much for fairness. They didn't give a ****, they just didn't want
the liability if I decided to sue them.

If you get the first loon to take your advice try to talk him into
standing in front of itchie when he does.-

Here you go again. Another threat of violence. Stating you want
Ichie to hit me with a sword.
How disgusting. How cowardly. From a pathetic, despicable, lying
piece of **** freak who hides in anonymity.
Tell you what, asshole.
Stand in front of me and say that.
Ooooops, forgot. That balls thing again.
Old September 14th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 14, 9:58*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 14, 7:45*am, "NormG" wrote:

Does anybody miss the irony of a thread titled "Let it go" which is now
appraoching 120 posts, plus whatever landed in my killfile?

367 (or 368 now, I guess)

I think everybody should count how many times I have demanded that
Dickless Henry post the contact information of the SPD officer he
brags about lying to. I think it is hugely ironic that this pathetic
stalking coward can't even give a name, but recently stated the SPD is
"monitoring" me.
I guess I've demanded the info at least five hundred times. I wonder
what SPD thinks about Henry's churlish dishonesty?
What's that you say?
The irony is that Dickless Henry lied about lying to the cops?
Man, that's some serious pppppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy
irony.
For the 501st time, contact info?
Old September 14th 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:41:21 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

What's that you say?
The irony is that Dickless Henry lied about lying to the cops?
Man, that's some serious pppppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy
irony.
For the 501st time, contact info?

You ain't going to do jack. You've got my contact info and you still
rap your shoe on the podium.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 14th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

What's that you say?
The irony is that Dickless Henry lied about lying to the cops?
Man, that's some serious pppppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy
irony.
For the 501st time, contact info?

You ain't going to do jack. *You've got my contact info and you still
rap your shoe on the podium.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

He has mione also. We sent him the SPD contact info years ago and he
denied it. I guess, like Itchie, he only posts here so he can play
the role of victim.
Old September 14th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

What's that you say?
The irony is that Dickless Henry lied about lying to the cops?
Man, that's some serious pppppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy
irony.
For the 501st time, contact info?

You ain't going to do jack. *You've got my contact info and you still
rap your shoe on the podium.

Holy ****. Irony meter moves to the Detroit suburbs.
Since I obviously missed it, veriable full name and address.
Looks to me like you just stuck your shoe up your ass again. Take it
out, lick it clean. I own you.
Busted bragging about being a coward hiding his identity again,
pppppppppuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssyyyyyyyyy.
Old September 15th 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 14, 5:05 am, comadrejo wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

1. It isn't a katana. The blade is completely straight.

It really doesn't matter if the sword is a samurai sword or not, as it
is about movement and the precise motion, which Itchy doesn't do. As I
wrote it is consider an art. If he wants to be authentic and bad ass,
he would wear proper clothes as well in his video.. (as I mentioned
Iaido and Noto: the sheathing of the sword is utlra anal retentive)

Now get to the minor details, no, I wasn't practice Iaido, but iai. I
get bored with their authentic attires and choreographed movements,
though they are very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93ThAl7M00
Kuroda sensei

2. It's only difficult to return it to the sheath if the blade is sharp.
There's no evidence that it is.

It is about movement and technique, much like Itchy shouldn't be holding
the scabbard. It takes a huge amount of work to do it right.

Iai is Japanese Kanji means "open and close," and for "do"/Tao of it
is to the "Way" with diligent practice. To draw a sword is easy, with
the wide open space outside the scabbard, the question is, how you
sheath it without cutting yourself. They are good, but you can see
their hesitation during their performance,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=jTEFx8GXrgI
girls with swords

and those hesitations are the real no-no which you don't see. Compare
to the sensei's clip about, you'll see the difference.

It is just another in a long line of videos that Chai-tea presents as
somehow "impressive" which actually are nothing special.

I agree, he makes a couple mistakes, besides wearing his petro
chemical sponsored outfit, which is technically a no-no.

No, you don't need a fancy outfit to draw a sword,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ocTUey4mIac
Zatoichi vs. Yojimbo

Watch closely @0:27, or you'd miss it.

Iaido isn't
really about showing violence or aggression, but combining sword play
with Zen Buddhist tactics of movement and energy. Kendo is just as
regimented and tied to Zen Buddhism for its foundation on movement and
tactics.

What you see (the sword plays) remains on the "outside"/external
appearance, and have not touch the essence of the Tao/Zen practice.
What you don't see is the "feeling" of sheathing the sword, and the
internal body movements.

However, I give the kook a little kudos in trying, and it is a bit more
of drawing and putting a sword back in its scabbard.

As I've said, I practice Kendo to into Zen, Taichi to into Tao, and
Taichi Skiing to into the heart of universe, and they merge in the
end,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FukmZfXDPSM

Are you a practitioner in Iaido, or just mouthing your intelligence?

snowbender