40+yo couple going to Whistler on March 19th-26th

Old February 18th 06, 12:19 AM

Default 40+yo couple going to Whistler on March 19th-26th

My husband and I are planning to go to Whistler March 19th-26th, we
have a timeshare in Whistler. It is a one bedroom condo, but it has a
queen bed in living room, comfortably sleep 4 people in the unit. We'd
like to invite a couple to join us.....we are 40/50 yo, very easy
going, intermediate/advanced skier. We are living in San Francisco/Bay
Area. We prefer a responsible, fun couple in our age.....let me know if
you are interested.

Thanks.

Old February 23rd 06, 03:20 AM

I have been to Whistler 98,99,00,02, and had a great time
at the Westin.
Unfortunately I am single at the time by choice but if
you have a girlfriend that will join you that week I am in
your age group, easy going, intermediate/advanced skier
and am free those dates. I also play golf and promissed myself
I would get back down to Vancouver for a round of golf on my
next trip to Whistler.
On the way up the Sea to Sky there is a golf course called
Furry Creek (not sure) the island green on the Ocean side
is where Adam Sandler and Bob Barker had their fight in the
movie Happy Gilmore.

If you do not find anyone you will have a great time I'm sure.
I had a great time with my girlfriend for three out of the four years.
You have to take a hike to Lost Lake and Nickalus North both
are beautiful. Bring water it is a long walk. Better yet rent bikes.
Have fun. I'm jealous.

ups.com...