About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

Old July 7th 18, 08:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 08:41:10 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Riiiiiight. Because batteries for automobiles are SO hard to find.

You stupid, sick, lying piece of ****, I'm taking the new bike.

Riiiiiiight. What "new bike" is that?

Which I will pick up tomorrow. Batteries are expensive, so I ordered

Oh, I see. This trip you claim was originally scheduled for THIS week
involves using a bike you don't even have yet...

Which I paid for two weeks ago and registered to me, transferring the title.

...which didn't come with a battery in it.

And again, you make up another whopper. Has a battery.
Been sitting for a couple years, needs a new battery.

So you bought a junk bike that doesn't even run? A typical Trunky
move. Best laugh I've had all day. Did you pay for it with skis that
don't ski? Are you going to repair it with gorilla tape? And those
jumper cables that you now have to carry are going to take up half of
your saddlebags.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old July 12th 18, 01:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 20:34:55 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

...which didn't come with a battery in it.

And again, you make up another whopper. Has a battery.
Been sitting for a couple years, needs a new battery.

So you bought a junk bike that doesn't even run?

I bought a vintage BMW flying brick in cherry condition.

Cherry condition? You said it hasn't run for a couple of years.

A typical Trunky
move.

That BMW would leave your dumbass Harleys eating my exhaust.

Another lie, Trunky. I have an XR1000. That stands for,
"Experimental Racer." It was a re-do on the old Cafe Racer. On a bad
day it will from from zero to 100mph in about 3.5 seconds, uphill.

Best laugh I've had all day.

Did you pay for it with skis that
don't ski?

Cash. He doesn't ski.

Did you steal the money, or sell some ripped ski clothes on E-bay?

Old July 12th 18, 10:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote:

...which didn't come with a battery in it.

And again, you make up another whopper. Has a battery.
Been sitting for a couple years, needs a new battery.

So you bought a junk bike that doesn't even run?

I bought a vintage BMW flying brick in cherry condition.

Cherry condition? You said it hasn't run for a couple of years.

Cherry. Low miles. Hell, I could sell it today for three times what I paid for it.

You probably never paid for it. Where did you get the money? You
have no job and no education. You ducked the question when you said
you have two degrees and I asked where at.

Lovely bike. Just needed some TLC and a battery.

And you don't have any of that.

A typical Trunky
move.

That BMW would leave your dumbass Harleys eating my exhaust.

Another lie, Trunky. I have an XR1000. That stands for,
"Experimental Racer." It was a re-do on the old Cafe Racer. On a bad
day it will from from zero to 100mph in about 3.5 seconds, uphill.

Bull****. You have a little model and you fart to make Harley sounds.

Wanna bet? I think I have a pic of it on my flickr page. And I can
put the title in my scanner and send you a copy as proof.

Best laugh I've had all day.

Did you pay for it with skis that
don't ski?

Cash. He doesn't ski.

Did you steal the money, or sell some ripped ski clothes on E-bay?

I put your fiance to work giving blow jobs to homeless winos for two bucks a shot.

That means you have no money. Only lies.

Hey, Huggies, got a question for you.

I'm surprised your tiny brain can think of one.

You Harley dumb****s tend to deck yourself out in grossly
overpriced Harley gear.

I don't have any. Not even a Harley T-shirt.

Jackets, boots (bet you have a pair of assless chaps), gloves, etc.

I'll take that bet. $1000. BTW, are you jealous of those guys who
wear assless chaps?

I'm betting you have an official leather Harley diaper bag, complete
with tassles, embossed with your name. "Huggies".

I'll take that bet. Name your price.

Old July 12th 18, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 14:47:17 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham

wrote:

...which didn't come with a battery in it.

And again, you make up another whopper. Has a battery. Been
sitting for a couple years, needs a new battery.

So you bought a junk bike that doesn't even run?

I bought a vintage BMW flying brick in cherry condition.

Cherry condition? You said it hasn't run for a couple of years.

Cherry. Low miles. Hell, I could sell it today for three times what
I paid for it. Lovely bike. Just needed some TLC and a battery.

Riiiiiiight.

Pics or it doesn't exist...

Pics or it doesn't exist?

Simple statement. Show us a pic of you sitting on your BMW, rusty
brick, or it doesn't exist. You got nothing.

Old July 13th 18, 12:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote:

Cherry. Low miles. Hell, I could sell it today for three times what I paid for it.

You probably never paid for it. Where did you get the money? You
have no job and no education. You ducked the question when you said
you have two degrees and I asked where at.

Harvard and Juilliard.

You don't even know where those schools are at. You don't even have
the credentials to work there, cleaning toilets.

Lovely bike. Just needed some TLC and a battery.

And you don't have any of that.

Idiot.

A typical Trunky
move.

That BMW would leave your dumbass Harleys eating my exhaust.

Another lie, Trunky. I have an XR1000. That stands for,
"Experimental Racer." It was a re-do on the old Cafe Racer. On a bad
day it will from from zero to 100mph in about 3.5 seconds, uphill.

Bull****. You have a little model and you fart to make Harley sounds.

Wanna bet? I think I have a pic of it on my flickr page. And I can
put the title in my scanner and send you a copy as proof.

DO IT!!!!! Bluff called, dumb****. Of course, I am certain
you have some of that pigeon **** white out you used to
cover up your rank badges. Verifiable name and ID, full name and address

I don't at the same place that the title says. So why bother? You
would claim it was a fake.

That means you have no money. Only lies.

Hey, Huggies, got a question for you.

I'm surprised your tiny brain can think of one.

You Harley dumb****s tend to deck yourself out in grossly
overpriced Harley gear.

I don't have any. Not even a Harley T-shirt.

Bull****. You're too much of a poseur to resist.

It's TWOO, Trunky. Whenever someone doesn't fit the profile, you
claim it's bull****. But not everyone lives in that dream world of
yours.

Jackets, boots (bet you have a pair of assless chaps), gloves, etc.

I'll take that bet. $1000. BTW, are you jealous of those guys who
wear assless chaps?

Why would I be? Damn things are silly, I gave mine away years ago.

Now I know you're lying. You never give away anything, not even ski
pants with the crotch ripped out.

I'm betting you have an official leather Harley diaper bag, complete
with tassles, embossed with your name. "Huggies".

I'll take that bet. Name your price.

Done. Provide your real name and location, and I will come and visit.

Sure you will. You've never been east of Tacoma in your life.
Just tell me when you're going to be in Detroit, and I'll meet you
there.

BTW, I looked up that bike you claim you have.

Sure you did.

My Beemer would blow it off the road.

Sure it would.

Better handling, higher top end, etc. Dumb****.

Pure Trunky fantasies. You live in a fantasy world. Best job, best
education, best bikes.

The truth is that you bought a junk bike that doesn't run, and paid
for it with money you don't have. And in six months when it gets
repossessed you'll tell us that you sold it for five times what you
paid.

Old July 19th 18, 12:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 20:48:48 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Pics or it doesn't exist?

Simple statement. Show us a pic of you sitting on your BMW, rusty
brick, or it doesn't exist. You got nothing.

Sure. Right after you provide a verifiable ID including address.

Which ID? Driver's license? Passport? Retired military ID? Work ID?
Student ID? How about my HOG, (Harley Owner's Group) gold membership
card? My VFW gold membership card is on my flickr page for everyone
to see.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Just rode the brick down to Tacoma today,

Ooh! I'm impressed. Your rusty brick made it ten miles. Did You go
past Ft. Lewis?

had lunch with a multimillionaire AA buddy and hit my

Sure you did.

favorite glove manufacturer for a new pair of summer
goatskin gloves.

Sure you did. Am I suppossed to be impressed? Harvard's motto is,
"Even our dropouts are billionaires." (Also, "No more Kennedys.")

I have ten times more golf gloves than you have biker gloves.

Old July 21st 18, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote:

Pics or it doesn't exist?

Simple statement. Show us a pic of you sitting on your BMW, rusty
brick, or it doesn't exist. You got nothing.

Sure. Right after you provide a verifiable ID including address.

Which ID? Driver's license? Passport? Retired military ID? Work ID?
Student ID? How about my HOG, (Harley Owner's Group) gold membership
card? My VFW gold membership card is on my flickr page for everyone
to see.

Happy to scan it. Right after I see yours without bird****.
I'll settle for your parole ID card.

I didn't know they they gave out parole ID cards. I'm not eligible
like you.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

Old July 22nd 18, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:18:24 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

I didn't know they they gave out parole ID cards. I'm not eligible
like you.

Busted lying again. You freaks ran my record many times and lied
your asses off, as you just did.

You got at least three DUIs, maybe more.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

You're a great advertisement.

I'm a great advertisement for truth, justice, and the American way.

Old July 23rd 18, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 18:58:47 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Busted lying again. You freaks ran my record many times and lied
your asses off, as you just did.

You got at least three DUIs, maybe more.

When busted lying, double down. Not to mention that unlike you, my
last one was 33 years or so ago. Been so long I forget.

Because your brain is half dead.

Hey, have you gotten your license back yet?

I have all kinds of licenses. Want to see my concealed carry
liscense?

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

You're a great advertisement.

I'm a great advertisement for truth, justice, and the American way.

Exactly. Everything you are not.

Everything *You're* not. You're just a cokehead loser, who owns
nothing. Has no job, no future, no friends, nothing. Do us all a
favor and suck on a gun barrel. I'll even provide the bullets.

Old July 24th 18, 09:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 21:53:21 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Hey, have you gotten your license back yet?

I have all kinds of licenses. Want to see my concealed carry
liscense?

Sure. Verifiable. Oooops, forgot. That balls thing again.
I highly doubt you have a concealed carry license.

I live in Detroit. I don't need one.

I guarantee you will lose it if you ID yourself. Try me. Bluff called.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

You're a great advertisement.

I'm a great advertisement for truth, justice, and the American way.

Exactly. Everything you are not.

Everything *You're* not. You're just a cokehead loser, who owns
nothing. Has no job, no future, no friends, nothing. Do us all a
favor and suck on a gun barrel. I'll even provide the bullets.

Cokehead? Project much? Never liked the stuff.

Then you're on opioids or meth, or pot or something else. My years at
Harvard Medical School tell me that you're taking some sort of
mind-altering drugs.