On the road again ...

Old May 5th 18, 03:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default On the road again ...

Right now I'm in Clovis NM in a truckstop diner, just west of where US 84 merges into US 60.

This is the same diner where I scored a tumbleweed in the parking lot for a workplace Christmas tree in November 1991.

I hope I can find a cheap motel in SF when I get in, a few hours from now, otherwise I'll have to sleep in the truck until the sun comes up. Which sucks.

It's good that they have an internet connex here that lets me log in with my VPN.

If their truckstop coffee is as strong as it used to be, I'll be in SF around sunrise. Otherwise, I know a few good turn-offs between here and there.

So far, no tecolote sightings. Yet. And luckily, no water over the road either (yet), but a lot of the branches were really high between Brownwood and Swee****er.

I probably won't give another road report until I have a room in SF.

I was thinking about The Shed for lunch, since they used to have really good hamburgers.

Jim (no longer) in Texas
Old May 9th 18, 06:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 2018-05-08 7:15 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:

Thursday, Mammoth, main lodge, 9 am.

Wow... ...less than 38 hours from now, you're setting a "meet" that will
have you somewhere in a huge building...

When he couldn't specify even a time for the meet at the last huge
location. LOL

Old May 13th 18, 10:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2018-05-08 7:15 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 9:04:42 AM UTC-7, BrritSki
wrote:
On 05/05/2018 05:56, wrote:
Right now I'm in Clovis NM in a truckstop diner, just
west of where US 84 merges into US 60.

This is the same diner where I scored a tumbleweed in the
parking lot for a workplace Christmas tree in November
1991.

Heh, tumbleweed is right, the silence from Scat is
deafening

Sorry I can't be there, say hi to everyone who does make
it.

Nobody made it. Kept my eyes peeled for a short, fat pervert
in a red leather skirt, and while I saw plenty of short
fatties, none said hello. Strohm must have found a lesbian
bar where he could hang. Thursday, Mammoth, main lodge, 9
am.

Wow... ...less than 38 hours from now, you're setting a "meet"
that will have you somewhere in a huge building...

Of course. And nobody showed. As usual. Scores of times,
pussy. WHISTLER!!!!!

As usual, when you set a "meet", you make sure it is set such that
meeting is actually impossible.

:-)

More excuses, more rationalizations for your cowardice. As usual.

Nope. Simple facts: people have lives and need definite information with
sufficient lead time in order to actually meet.

Outright lies, deranged inventions, bat**** crazy whining. Yes, a
meet is impossible. Because you would have to be a man with a pair
of balls. Obviously impossible. Never have, never will. You've
never even showed up to find out if it was possible. Like walking
through a restaurant trying to find the tallest guy there.

And you know you'll be the tallest guy there before you go?

And that's easy to tell if you're sitting?

And that restaurant is HUGE and the timeframe you set was at least 3 hours?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hey, wear a red leather skirt
so I know it is one of you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old May 13th 18, 10:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote:
On 05/05/2018 05:56, wrote:
[...]

The same pathetic excuses, the same craven cowardice. The same Dickless Alan Baker.

It's no excuse to note that real meeting agreements involve definite
locations at definite times...

....not somewhere in a huge square at some time in the "evening".

:-)
Old May 14th 18, 09:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 14/05/2018 00:46, Alan Baker wrote:

It's no excuse to note that real meeting agreements involve definite
locations at definite times...

What you have to remember Alan is that the other side of the coin of
"recovered memories" is pre-forgetting.

Scat genuinely forgets what's going to happen. Just as he's convinced by
his "memories", he is also certain that he he doesn't know where and
when he'll be anywhere in the future.

It's also related to him saying that people lied about him being
threatening and then in the same post going right ahead and threatening
them - again !

LOL

Old May 14th 18, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 1:33:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 1:52:51 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Schattie has been aptly described as "a man the size of Shamu", so it shouldn't be hard to find him.

Really? Who described me as that? Ooooops, in your deranged mind, "apt" is any bull**** you come up with.

Roger Williams, the greatest Usenet flamer who ever lived, the man who gave us our whole vocabulary of flaming you, Schattie.

Canada & USA Road Trip [email protected] Snowboarding 6 January 19th 06 01:40 PM
Mpeg Races hit the end of the road? Janne G Nordic Skiing 42 September 29th 05 07:57 PM
"There's a Texan on the road ..." Jimintexus Alpine Skiing 136 January 12th 05 06:48 AM
road tripping Dmitry Alpine Skiing 16 December 4th 04 05:17 PM
road tripping Dmitry Snowboarding 7 December 4th 04 07:02 AM