Kerrison's hypocrisy: BOYCOTT STOWE!

Old December 10th 03, 11:40 PM
scottabe

Default Kerrison's hypocrisy: BOYCOTT STOWE!

Over on their private newsgroup, the terrorists are happy to allow Anthea
Kerrison to post, even though they know for a fact (since several of the
moderators were involved) that Kerrison is directly responsibile for the
vile campaign of criminal terrorism that ruined rsa.
This psychopathic bitch posted the following, which I couldn't resist:

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
We lost a 13 year old girl over the weekend here. She hit a tree just
above the Chalet at Alpine Meadows Friday, and died Sunday. Intermediate
run, reasonably well groomed, scattered trees, good visibility. Wearing
a helmet. Apparently an accomplished athlete - went to the State's
age-group meet in gymnastics. Same age as my nephew whom I taught to ski
the steep and deep in the last several years, to the horror of his mother.

Buggeration, that's horrible.
you head out to ski to have fun...it's not warfare.

Geez, I used to think that about rsa. That was before KERRISON threatened
my life, falsely accused me of molesting children, and participated in real
life stalking and harassment.

How horrible to head out for a fun day, and someone goes home in a coffin.
It's all wrong.

This from a criminal and a psychopath who thinks threatening men's lives
because they tell the truth about her dishonesty is right.

This happens, but I fervently wish it didn't, and can't understand why it
does. But it does. rotten and awful.

Moral judgements from a criminal? bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BOYCOTT STOWE!

Old December 11th 03, 03:36 AM

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:40:11 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

[...]

Scott you are one ****ed up person. You should die and go to hell to
burn forever for your sins!
What do you say to that ASSHOLE.??
Old December 11th 03, 03:56 AM
scottabe

in article ,
at wrote on 12/10/03 7:36
PM:

wrote:

[...]

I say you need some psychological help. And I say that you will never have
the balls to say that in person, dumb****.
Moral judgements from a sick coward who hides in anonymity and spews filth
do not trouble me.
Clue time. If there is a hell, people who taunt rape survivors go there.
Kerrison will fry. Almost makes me wish I believed in hell.