The Art of Peaking

Old February 13th 06, 12:00 PM

Default The Art of Peaking

Once again the results are showing who is good at planning their peak.
Frode Estil has to be the master of this difficult art. He is always
there for the big events. It looks like Smigun was planning her whole
year around the pursuit, and using the world cup races just as a guage.
You would have to have alot of confidence in your plan to do this,
missing world cup races all year and then Bingo....
I wonder what is going through Jochen Behle's mind. Angerer looked
almost unbeatable all year and now I wonder if he will even medal.
On another note, it looked like the two azzurri just zoomed ahead of
the pack on the last downhill before the stadium... at least on CBC it
looked that way. It didn't look like anybody was going to catch them.
I'll have to wait for the bittorrent to finish loading, but it would be
curious to see what was going on behind them.

Chris