Awesome Roller Ski Gloves For $10

Old June 18th 04, 10:58 PM
Douglas Diehl

Default Awesome Roller Ski Gloves For $10

Perhaps Gear West also gloves for $.99 more, but there are awesome
gloves available at Lowes for $10.00. I use them for buiding docks and
working with pressure treated lunber. The gloves have cordura palms,
finger reinforcements, a lyrca back, and a short velcro cuff. They
tell me they are mechanics gloves. At any rate they fit really well
and on cold mornings I have been using them for roller skiing. Better
then wasting a good pair of Yoko or Swix gloves on some pavement
spill...knock wood. The brand is www.kobalt.com.
Old June 19th 04, 03:15 AM
Serge

A little heavy though.

I got mine at Wall-mart; "Water sport" glove $7.00, Amara (thin
leather) palm, mesh and 0.5 neoprene back and they worked fine until I
discovered "glove liners" and that's what I am using lately with Yoko
232 straps.

Glove liners are very thin knitted polypropylene gloves made as extra
layer.

Roller skiing introduce bad kick habit? -JP- Nordic Skiing 5 March 9th 04 02:14 AM
Wrist injury Bert Root Snowboarding 12 February 16th 04 08:53 AM
Roller Ski companies belong to a small industry. Good news for Jenex. Douglas Diehl Nordic Skiing 8 September 29th 03 12:15 AM
Dynaskate Roller Ski? Gary Jacobson Nordic Skiing 5 August 16th 03 03:20 PM
Back To Hard Wheels Fot Skate Roller Skiing. Douglas Diehl Nordic Skiing 4 August 10th 03 07:14 PM