What a great season...

Old May 12th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default What a great season...

Started early, still really hasn't finished.

I had a great year teaching and skiing at Cypress Mountain. I actually
made money skiing; even *better than free. :-)

The only thing I wish is that I'd gotten into the interior to ski Big
White with my cousin. It just never seemed to be the right weekend for
it.

Ah well. With any luck, I'll get a little more skiing in up at Whistler.

BTW, is this post "stalking", because I just don't know.

Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."
Old May 12th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
Started early, still really hasn't finished.

I had a great year teaching and skiing at Cypress Mountain. I actually
made money skiing; even *better than free. :-)

I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.
What I don't understand is how anyone could say they had a great year when
the only place they skied is Cypress.
Holy ****, that place makes Snoqualmie Pass look like Vail.
Looks like I win the rsa ski area count again: 13 different areas in two
provinces and five states.

The only thing I wish is that I'd gotten into the interior to ski Big
White with my cousin. It just never seemed to be the right weekend for
it.

Is he insane, too?

Ah well. With any luck, I'll get a little more skiing in up at Whistler.

Go to Whistler. You don't have to worry about me showing up, I'm buying a
new bike and taking a few tours.

BTW, is this post "stalking", because I just don't know.

What scares me is that you really don't know the difference.

Old May 12th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
Started early, still really hasn't finished.

I had a great year teaching and skiing at Cypress Mountain. I actually
made money skiing; even *better than free. :-)

I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.
What I don't understand is how anyone could say they had a great year when
the only place they skied is Cypress.

That's funny coming from the terminal intermediate who bristles whenever
anyone wonders how he can be having any fun sticking to the groomers.
The groomers are pretty much the same everywhere, Scott.

Holy ****, that place makes Snoqualmie Pass look like Vail.
Looks like I win the rsa ski area count again: 13 different areas in two
provinces and five states.

I didn't realize there was a contest.

The only thing I wish is that I'd gotten into the interior to ski Big
White with my cousin. It just never seemed to be the right weekend for
it.

Is he insane, too?

He's not insane, but I can't say anything about "too" because I don't
know what you're getting at.

Ah well. With any luck, I'll get a little more skiing in up at Whistler.

Go to Whistler. You don't have to worry about me showing up, I'm buying a
new bike and taking a few tours.

So, you're *not* going to ski Whistler anymore, then?

BTW, is this post "stalking", because I just don't know.

What scares me is that you really don't know the difference.

So answer the question, Scott: was my previous post stalking?

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old May 12th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
Started early, still really hasn't finished.

I had a great year teaching and skiing at Cypress Mountain. I actually
made money skiing; even *better than free. :-)

I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.
What I don't understand is how anyone could say they had a great year
when
the only place they skied is Cypress.

That's funny coming from the terminal intermediate who bristles whenever
anyone wonders how he can be having any fun sticking to the groomers.
The groomers are pretty much the same everywhere, Scott.

They are? Don't get around much, do you?
I've skied just about everywhere with a lift west of the Continental Divide.
Obviously, you havn't skied anything east of Kamloops.

Holy ****, that place makes Snoqualmie Pass look like Vail.
Looks like I win the rsa ski area count again: 13 different areas in two
provinces and five states.

I didn't realize there was a contest.

Wasn't one until you freaks stalked me to take away the goodies. Now I like
to remind the freaks that it didn't work. All those lies, all those
felonies, all for nothing. I'm still here telling you what assholes you
are, and I'm still rolling in the freebies.
**** yourself, freak.

The only thing I wish is that I'd gotten into the interior to ski Big
White with my cousin. It just never seemed to be the right weekend for
it.

Is he insane, too?

He's not insane, but I can't say anything about "too" because I don't
know what you're getting at.

Obviously. You are insane.

Ah well. With any luck, I'll get a little more skiing in up at
Whistler.

Go to Whistler. You don't have to worry about me showing up, I'm buying
new bike and taking a few tours.

So, you're *not* going to ski Whistler anymore, then?

Not unless I get a strange compulsion....

BTW, is this post "stalking", because I just don't know.

What scares me is that you really don't know the difference.

So answer the question, Scott: was my previous post stalking?

What scares me is that you really don't know the difference. Get help.

Old May 12th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

BTW, is this post "stalking", because I just don't know.

What scares me is that you really don't know the difference.

So answer the question, Scott: was my previous post stalking?

What scares me is that you really don't know the difference. Get help.

What scares you is apparently answering the question...

Old May 13th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
Started early, still really hasn't finished.

I had a great year teaching and skiing at Cypress Mountain. I actually
made money skiing; even *better than free. :-)

I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.

Yeah, right. Demonstrating your terminal intermediate skills?

Dave

Old May 13th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 12, 6:25 pm, "Two Holes" wrote:
I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.

Yeah right. Providing Snow Plow Blow Jobs?

Old May 13th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..
Two Buddha wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
Started early, still really hasn't finished.

I had a great year teaching and skiing at Cypress Mountain. I actually
made money skiing; even *better than free. :-)

I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.

Yeah, right. Demonstrating your terminal intermediate skills?

Shame you can't make money demonstrating your pathological lying skills,
freak.

Old May 13th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 12, 6:25 pm, "Two Holes" wrote:
I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.

Yeah right. Providing Snow Plow Blow Jobs?

Nah. That's how you bought your Beemer. If you have one. Which I highly
doubt.

Old May 13th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 13, 4:34 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 12, 6:25 pm, "Two Holes" wrote:
I understand: I made money skiing this year, too.

Yeah right. Providing Snow Plow Blow Jobs?

Nah. That's how you bought your Beemer. If you have one. Which I highly
doubt.

Well my blow jobs must be better than yours, Gremlin boi.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!