NRK1 p2p is back!

Old March 9th 06, 02:38 PM

Default NRK1 p2p is back!

Yay! TVKoo player is being fed by somebody looking at NRK1 tv channel.
I'm watching the first women's quarterfinal sprint right now from Drammen.
The announcers are bummed because Eli Gomle fails to go thru to the semis.
The second group of girls are just starting oops somebody fell, Any way
download the player if you want to see this live.

Old March 9th 06, 03:20 PM

Alright , Andy Newell is in this heat with Svartedahl , lets see how he
does. Looks like Jens Arne is in the lead. Crap!! I just lost the stream.
Hopefully it buffered what I missed. No I missed the result. Now it picks
up with Bjorn Lind's heat. Anyway at least Beckie Scott won her heat.
Matti Fredrickson just collided with someone now he's way back. Oh well.
Look for Hilde Pederson to kick ass today. Her skis have amazing glide on
the straights. Looks like another easy heat win for Bjorn Lind.

Old March 9th 06, 03:35 PM

That last semifinal for the women was the group of Death- Boergen,
Sachenbacher, Beckie, and Hilde G. Beckie wins the heat in front of
Pedersen. I think the final will be between Beckie and the Polish girl
Kowalsck who looks super strong in the finishing uphill diagonal stride.

Old March 9th 06, 04:08 PM

Uhh... I guess I was wrong about the women's final Petra Madcek led pretty
much the whole way, but then again she was the leading time trial qualifier
with the no. 1 bib. When you watch the men's final notice how Jens Arne
Svartdehahl is obviously waxed more for kick while Boere Naess is pretty
much glide wax because he doublepoles almost the whole course. When they
go up that steep short first uphill Jens Arne flies past Boere useing a
great herringbone stride not just waddling like everybody else.