RSA @ A-Basin Was: Ping Mike S.

Old May 16th 05, 05:09 PM
Sam Seiber

Default RSA @ A-Basin Was: Ping Mike S.

wrote:

Hey Mike,

I see that one of your photos made it into the Summit Daily yesterday.
It's the picture of Todd hiking from earlier this season.

The Basin was jammin' yesterday. Still lots of snow up here, Pali is
still in fine shape and all the backcountry skiing is great right now.

snoig

I hit the Basin yesterday (Sunday). Chester was talking about getting
together there next Sunday, the 22nd. I plan to be there. So, I am
dropping
this note as a reminder. Should still have some nice runs open next
week.

Sam "We are down to our last few weeks" Seiber

Old May 16th 05, 05:58 PM
Sam Seiber

Chester Bullock wrote:
I am still planning on being there Sunday, but I can only stay until 11
or so as I have a baseball game to coach in Englewood that afternoon
(last minute reschedule screwed me).

Ack, so just shortly after the snow softens up, you gotta go? Ratz!
What time do we meet at Exo?

Sam "Bouncin' my down thru the slush powders" Seiber

Old May 16th 05, 06:10 PM
Chester Bullock

Sam Seiber wrote:
Chester Bullock wrote:

I am still planning on being there Sunday, but I can only stay until 11
or so as I have a baseball game to coach in Englewood that afternoon
(last minute reschedule screwed me).

Ack, so just shortly after the snow softens up, you gotta go? Ratz!
What time do we meet at Exo?

I will likely be there when the lifts open.
----------------------
Chester

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to
their level then beat you with experience.

Old May 17th 05, 02:11 AM

Sam Seiber wrote:
Sam "We are down to our last few weeks" Seiber

Last few weeks? Come on Sam, there will be good skiing until August
this year. You should see how much the front bowl at Breck is tracked
up right now. Lots of folks with snowmobiles out there. I know a few
places where the 4WD roads will be melted off within the next month or
so for easy access.

snoig

Old May 18th 05, 04:18 AM

I may make it up there. I've been avoiding the weekends since it's
been pretty crowded. Where are you planning to meet?

snoig