Schattie, where are you?

Old July 15th 04, 01:03 PM
Dick Gozinya

Default Schattie, where are you?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:46:44 +0200, Suzieflame wrote:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

Interesting. I too will be in Seattle this September for the Seahawk vs San Fran football game.
Old July 15th 04, 07:39 PM
Michael Jackson

Suzieflame wrote:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

He's staying at my place until you leave town. No girls allowed!

MJ

Old July 15th 04, 11:59 PM
Terd Fartingmor

wrote this crap:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

Ha! The only date he's had in twenty years, and he wusses out!

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 16th 04, 01:07 AM
pigo

wrote this crap:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

Ha! The only date he's had in twenty years, and he wusses out!

Let's be fair. When he was here he had (what appeared to me to be) a pre op
transexual tagging along.

Old July 18th 04, 01:04 AM
suds

" Michael Jackson" wrote in message
news:a3JpbWluYWw=.9bd55410da83e55c9705695b701a453a @1089920344.nulluser.com...
Suzieflame wrote:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

He's staying at my place until you leave town. No girls allowed!

MJ

But you like little boys?

Old July 18th 04, 01:39 AM
Michael Jackson

Suzieflame wrote:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

He's staying at my place until you leave town. No girls allowed!

MJ

But you like little boys?

I do like little boys, Suds. But Schattie is a little boy on the
*inside*. And that's why I love him.

Michael

Old July 19th 04, 08:48 PM
Two Buddha

Suzieflame wrote in message . ..
I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

If you quit hiding behind the stacks, you would have seen me on
Tuesday at your time and place. You didn't show up at my time and
place either Monday or Wednesday.
Same old, same old.
You also could have provided a real name and a real hotel and I would
have looked you up in person. Not to mention stop by my house.
Same old, same old.
Sick dweebs talking ****, never having the balls to back up their
bull****.
You know it, and I know it, freak.
KMA.
Old July 19th 04, 08:49 PM
Two Buddha

Dick Gozinya wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:46:44 +0200, Suzieflame wrote:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

Interesting. I too will be in Seattle this September for the Seahawk vs San Fran football game.

I'd LOVE to meet you, freak. Got a name and a picture, or are you
going to lie just like your bitch buddy Suzie?
Old July 19th 04, 08:51 PM
Two Buddha

wrote this crap:

I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

Ha! The only date he's had in twenty years, and he wusses out!

Let's be fair. When he was here he had (what appeared to me to be) a pre op
transexual tagging along.

Lurleen?
You truly are insane. The cocaine rots your mind. Better looking
with a far better body than your demented wife, a true traffic
stopper, six foot tall with a showgirl body.
Anytime, freak.
And unlike your wife, she hasn't ****ed half of SLC.
Old July 19th 04, 08:54 PM
son of sam

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
om...
Suzieflame wrote in message

. ..
I waited and waited again for you... why oh why won't you come along
and show me what a fine specimen of manhood you really are?

If you quit hiding behind the stacks, you would have seen me on
Tuesday at your time and place. You didn't show up at my time and
place either Monday or Wednesday.
Same old, same old.
You also could have provided a real name and a real hotel and I would
have looked you up in person. Not to mention stop by my house.
Same old, same old.
Sick dweebs talking ****, never having the balls to back up their
bull****.
You know it, and I know it, freak.
KMA.

According to Blacks (Law dictionary):

A person is guilty of a felony if he threatens to commit any crime of
violence with purpose to terrorize another or to cause evacuation of a
building, place of assembly, or facility of public transportation, or
otherwise to cause serious public inconvenience, or in reckless disregard of
the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. 18 U.S.C.A. 3077; Model
Penal Code, 211.3.

Hmmm Scroat, seems you're guilty of several felonies here. Constant threats
of sexual violence. You have admitted yourself that you are trying to cause
evacuation of this newsgroup. And constantly causing serious public
inconvenience. So, that means you are a felon and a terrorist.