Killington Sold!

Old February 20th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Killington Sold!

American Skiing Announces Sale of Killington and Pico Resorts for
$83.5 Million

http://news.alpinezone.com/14003/

Old February 20th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

wrote:
American Skiing Announces Sale of Killington and Pico Resorts for
$83.5 Million

http://news.alpinezone.com/14003/

Headquartered in Park City, Utah, American Skiing Company
is one of the largest operators of alpine ski, snowboard
and golf resorts in the United States. Its resorts include
Killington, Pico and Mount Snow in Vermont; Sunday River
and Sugarloaf/USA in Maine; Attitash in New Hampshire;
Steamboat in Colorado; and The Canyons in Utah.

Ok. Strike Killington, Pico, Mount Snow, & Attitash.

How soon before they sell off the remaining four?

//Walt
Old February 20th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote:
American Skiing Announces Sale of Killington and Pico Resorts for
$83.5 Million

http://news.alpinezone.com/14003/

Jeez, I was going to announce this as I just got an
email from my boss at Killington, but you beat me to
it.

The link above is the ASC press release. It wasn't
POWDR corp. as many thought it would be.
Old February 20th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Feb 20, 10:46 am, VtSkier wrote:
wrote:
American Skiing Announces Sale of Killington and Pico Resorts for
$83.5 Million

http://news.alpinezone.com/14003/

Jeez, I was going to announce this as I just got an
email from my boss at Killington, but you beat me to
it.

The link above is the ASC press release. It wasn't
POWDR corp. as many thought it would be.

Most interesting. Have you been out to Okemo lately? I understand most
of the VT hills got a good dump of snow?

Old February 20th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote:
American Skiing Announces Sale of Killington and Pico Resorts for
$83.5 Million
http://news.alpinezone.com/14003/

Jeez, I was going to announce this as I just got an
email from my boss at Killington, but you beat me to
it.

The link above is the ASC press release. It wasn't
POWDR corp. as many thought it would be.

Most interesting. Have you been out to Okemo lately? I understand most
of the VT hills got a good dump of snow?

Okemo can be good with dust.

I am a Killington skier and was at Pico (part of Killington)
on Saturdy. It was REALLY good. I skied natural snow trails
I haven't skied in 2 years.
Old February 20th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

wrote:
American Skiing Announces Sale of Killington and Pico Resorts for
$83.5 Million
http://news.alpinezone.com/14003/
Jeez, I was going to announce this as I just got an
email from my boss at Killington, but you beat me to
it.

The link above is the ASC press release. It wasn't
POWDR corp. as many thought it would be.

Most interesting. Have you been out to Okemo lately? I understand most
of the VT hills got a good dump of snow?

Okemo can be good with dust.

I am a Killington skier and was at Pico (part of Killington)
on Saturdy. It was REALLY good. I skied natural snow trails
I haven't skied in 2 years.

Outstanding, I will have to get up for a couple of runs

Old February 21st 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JQ

wrote:
American Skiing Announces Sale of Killington and Pico Resorts for
$83.5 Million
http://news.alpinezone.com/14003/
Jeez, I was going to announce this as I just got an
email from my boss at Killington, but you beat me to
it.

The link above is the ASC press release. It wasn't
POWDR corp. as many thought it would be.

Most interesting. Have you been out to Okemo lately? I understand most
of the VT hills got a good dump of snow?

Okemo can be good with dust.

I am a Killington skier and was at Pico (part of Killington)
on Saturdy. It was REALLY good. I skied natural snow trails
I haven't skied in 2 years.

Pico was really great on Sunday and it was snowing on and off for most of
the day.

JQ
Dancing on the edge