Flat-Boarding II

Old January 16th 05, 03:18 PM
tiandiren

rosco wrote:
yunlong wrote:

Quick! Hold a ski up in the air and tell me which is the "inside"
edge and which is the "outside" edge! They're permanent physical
features of the ski, right? So which is "inside" and which is

"outside"?

That depends how you hold it and for what, are you still talking
about skiing, or in denial to wiggle you way out?

Two points to Mary for proving her point and no points to you
for being a poindexter.

Fools parade in funny shoes?

sting

Old January 16th 05, 03:28 PM
tiandiren

yunlong wrote:

Talk is cheap, can you do it?
http://www.taomartialarts.com/ski/ski_v_is_tcs1.avi

IS

http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/donkey.jpg

Too stupid to distinguish these two events?
In the realm of arrogance, stupidity reigns.

sting

Old January 17th 05, 03:11 PM
tiandiren

Bob Lee wrote:
tiandiren wrote:

rosco wrote:
yunlong wrote:

Quick! Hold a ski up in the air and tell me which is the

"inside"
edge and which is the "outside" edge! They're permanent

physical
features of the ski, right? So which is "inside" and which is

"outside"?

That depends how you hold it and for what, are you still

talking
about skiing, or in denial to wiggle you way out?

Two points to Mary for proving her point and no points to you
for being a poindexter.

Fools parade in funny shoes?

Well said. I find that the characteristic theme of the works of
tiendiren is the stasis, and therefore the genre, of textual class.

In the realm of arrogance, verbiage reigns.
sting

Bob

(http://dev.null.org/dadaengine/)

Old January 17th 05, 08:29 PM
Walt

equalizer wrote:

Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.

You keep your underwear in the fridge next to the beer?

--
//-Walt
//
Old January 17th 05, 08:44 PM
VtSkier

Walt wrote:
equalizer wrote:

Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.

You keep your underwear in the fridge next to the beer?

Walt,
You are sick.
VtSkier
Old January 17th 05, 09:25 PM
lal_truckee

VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:

equalizer wrote:

Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.

You keep your underwear in the fridge next to the beer?

Walt,
You are sick.

Indeed. Good beer doesn't belong in the fridge.
Old January 17th 05, 09:46 PM
LePheaux

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:

equalizer wrote:

Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.

You keep your underwear in the fridge next to the beer?

Walt,
You are sick.

Indeed. Good beer doesn't belong in the fridge.

, Truist thing I've read in this thread yet,