More Parallels

Old June 14th 16, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default More Parallels

Of course it didn't kill anyone (yet). But as this weekends news unfolds I see similarities in the warnings, investigations, personal traits/similarities. I wonder if our loon backed off as a result of investigations and questioning like this guy was subject to in 2013 and '14?

Funny how I only even think of "it" when something _crazy_ happens :-)
Old June 15th 16, 05:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default RSA's Biggest Pussy of the Millenium: Brain Fried Bob Thompson

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 9:41:06 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 4:26:13 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
Of course it didn't kill anyone (yet). But as this weekends news unfolds I see similarities in the warnings, investigations, personal traits/similarities. I wonder if our loon backed off as a result of investigations and questioning like this guy was subject to in 2013 and '14?

Funny how I only even think of "it" when something _crazy_ happens :-)

Knew I shouldn't have stuck my nose in, but I did and I simply cannot resist ****ing with the most disgusting, despicable, deranged scumbag this ******** ever produced.
Obviously, Brain Fried Bob Thompson is sliding deeper and deeper into alcoholic and drug induced brain damage. Not to mention a level of cowardice that I have rarely before seen in my life.
What really scares me about this maggot is that I think he really, really believes his insane, deranged, baseless, hallucinatory lies.
Of course I have not killed anyone. I am sane. If I was to go postal, it sure as hell would not be as a mass murderer shooting innocents, I have a long list of assholes that deserve serious punishment. Alas, it is not my place to deal it out.
There are no similarities in investigations. No LE has EVER investigated me, or contacted me, or interviewed me, and there is NO conceivable, rational basis for these insane, deranged false accusations. Making up baseless lies designed to intimidate is laughable. NONE of the LE agencies Thompson and the rest of you have ANY record of ANY investigation into me, and if they did investigate rsa, Thompson and his buddies would be the ones charged with making false police reports. Period.
(Good buddy of mine checked. A captain. Also checked with Canadian LE. You know, when this dickless wonder claimed he had gotten me banned from entering the country because he was terrified I would track him down in Van during the Olympics hiding amongst a couple million other people??
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****, Baby Raper Bob Thompson has been thoroughly exposed as a pathological liar who invented outrageous stories of LE planning on putting me in jail because I kept exposing this dickles freak for the perverted, cowardly pathological liar he is.
Personally, I think that the idiot that retired the Biggest Pussy of the Day trophy thinks of me every time he wakes up with a killer hangover. Every time he thinks of people he has harmed deciding to play some catchup on his pathetic ass, as he so richly deserves.
Absolute insanity from Brain Fried Bob Thompson, racist, homophobe, child molester, coward, freak.
Tell ya what, Thompson. Got four tickets for Dear Valet next year. Will set up another meet and humiliate you again, as I have fifteen times or so.. You've never had the manhood to spew your insane lies in person and never will.
Holy ****. The same ridiculous false allegations, the same insane lies, the same Brain Fried Bob Thompson.
Be scared, you cross dressing nutcase. I might just look you up someday.
In public. With witnesses. Just so your buddies can watch you crap your pants. You know, where the trannies hang out. Maybe you can get your fellow cross dresser James Arthur Strohm to show up.
I will say this.
You are extremely lucky that I am not what you continually describe me as, not even close. Because you would be first on the list. But then again, at some strange level, you know damn well you are lying and you are perfectly safe, unless you ever stalk me in person. All of you know that, because you're stupid and insane, but not that crazy.
Go **** yourself, freak.

You melon-headed mother-raping mayonnaisiast. I bet a priest is boning you right now!
Old June 15th 16, 05:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 1:24:40 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Idiot, there is a big difference between Thompson and you. He really believes his delusions, whereas you are nothing but a pathetic loser, hiding in his basement, whacking your tiny liddle pud every time you try to inflict pain. And all you are doing is amusing me. Helluva way to get attention and have somebody pay attention to you, for the simple reason that I find your pathology fascinating.
You're a curiosity. There are zillions of freaks out there hiding in anonymity and indulging in their own self-hatred, but I gotta give you credit. You are a special case. Makes you proud, since you certainly do not have anything else to be proud of.
Thanks for the entertainment. You don't even irritate me the way Thompson does. You are interesting, I've learned a lot about how damaged, pathetic, despicable, disgusting, twisted freaks operate by watching you **** yourself. Idiot.
Now go have sex with a chicken, or take candy from a cripple, or scream at somebody you might get a rise out of. Because I laugh at you.
Thought of you today. Stepped in some dog crap, and scraped it off my shoe with the same motion I would scrape your nuts off my boot if I ever had the distinct pleasure of meeting you in person. Come to think of it, impossible dream. You ain't got a pair.
But that's never going to happen, is it, wack job? Because that would mean you knew how to be a man.
So let me treat you the same way every other real man has always and will always treat you:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again. How's that mayo taste when you lick it off your Trump sized pud?

Stop foaming at the mouth, Schattie. Or is that white goo something else?

Old June 15th 16, 11:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 7:26:13 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
Of course it didn't kill anyone (yet). But as this weekends news unfolds I see similarities in the warnings, investigations, personal traits/similarities. I wonder if our loon backed off as a result of investigations and questioning like this guy was subject to in 2013 and '14?

Funny how I only even think of "it" when something _crazy_ happens :-)

The guys in that club were too old for him.
Old June 16th 16, 09:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Is Bob Thompson of Salt Lake City a potential mass murderer?

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 4:22:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:

This is not the first time and unless there is LE intervention, not the last time this deranged, stalking piece of **** coward has falsely accused me of being capable of horrible crimes. Pure projection. Obviously, he is worried that he might take his own assault weapon down to the tranny bar, assuming SLC has one.
I encourage his friends and fellow internet terrorists to report him to appropriate Law Enforcement. Thompson has made the ludicrous claim that he has been involved with LE in investigating me. Surely such investigations led to LE interviewing other freaks, right? Obviously, some of you know people in LE familiar with rsa. You certainly have made that claim on scores of occasions.
Please. Get Thompson help at best, or at least on a watch list where his weapons can be seized to protect us all.
I would hate to be at Dear Valet in December, having challenged Thompson to another meet where he can spew his **** in person, and have him show up with a thousand rounds and his AR-15. Which is the only way he would consider it, of course, given that he has never been man enough and never will be.
Do the right thing. Call the cops you and Thompson claimed were going to investigate, charge, convict, and jail me for calling you cowardly terrorists. Get this freak out of circulation before he can vote for Trump again.

Scott, have you apologized to Bert yet for the terrible things you said about him? Terrible things that *weren't true*!
Old June 17th 16, 03:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:59:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:

You just keep pulling whoppers out of your ass, eh, freak? Having fun stalking? Because I sure am having fun making a complete fool out of you, watching you desperately trying to harass me and bother me. Fascinating. You pathetic, miserable, disgusting, despicable nutjob, I've NEVER said anything about Bert that wasn't true.

You said that he was suffering from dementia, when you know that he is NOT. He was your only real father. How could you???
Old June 21st 16, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 12:11:47 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Holy ****. You really do not have a clue, do you? Fascinating how you believe your own lies, make up ridiculous and ludicrous fantasies, and state them with such conviction. Do you know you are lying? Are you so ****ed up, so deranged, so out of touch with reality that you think pulling whoppers out of your ass is going to bother me?
You fascinate me. Desperate to somehow project your own pain on others, absolutely impotent hiding in your dark room trying to affect the outside world and failing with spectacular idiocy.
How could you????? The answer to that question is why I keep pushing your buttons, just to watch your squirm, maggot. Like turning over a log and watching the white grubs panic and try to get out of the sun of exposure.
You don't have a ****ing clue.
So tell me, do YOU own an assault weapon like Bob Thompson has? Maybe you two could get together and plot a single shooting. You know you want to.....and you know you would never have the balls.
MORE! I'm thoroughly enjoying myself bitch slapping you around.
Here's a clue, freak. If you have to lie to win, you lose. Dumb****.

Mayonnaise, all on the brain,
Lately Schatt seems to be insane.
Got him going, and I don't know why