I Was Right Again

Old November 28th 14, 12:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default I Was Right Again

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 19:37:36 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

Case in point:

Wilson claimed he was hit twice "full in the face" so hard that he
claimed that he feared he would be knocked out by another punch...

...only the medical report on his "injuries" didn't mention any
bruising of his face...

...at all.

They showed pictures on Fox News. I saw the bruises.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.
Old November 28th 14, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, November 28, 2014 6:56:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:

They showed pictures on Fox News. I saw the bruises.

Yes. One on each side of his face and some to the back of his neck. If he watches CBC or NBC or similar that stuff won't be shown. I'm waiting for the spliced together audio of Officer Wilson saying "I shot him because I hate black people" from those "sources".

Old November 28th 14, 08:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:07:29 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

Wilson claimed he was hit twice "full in the face" so hard that he
claimed that he feared he would be knocked out by another punch...

...only the medical report on his "injuries" didn't mention any
bruising of his face...

...at all.

They showed pictures on Fox News. I saw the bruises.

The doctor who examined him didn't, Lieutenant.

I didn't read the doctor's report, did you? Can you find it on line?
But I saw the pictures on the most-watched news channel on television,
and I'm just telling you what I saw. You can probably find the pics
at www.foxnews.com

Old November 28th 14, 10:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Bruises? That's not bruises.

This is bruises -

http://www.fullertonsfuture.org/wp-c...ce-Beating.jpg
Old November 28th 14, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:22:22 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Bruises? That's not bruises.

This is bruises -

It takes a while for bruises to form. Then don't pop up immediately.

Old November 28th 14, 11:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

So did he have bruises or not?

The cop was not even going to go to the hospital until the cop union lawyer talked him into it.

Old November 29th 14, 03:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:52:51 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

So did he have bruises or not?

The cop was not even going to go to the hospital
until the cop union lawyer talked him into it.

Look at the pictures and make your own decision. I see a guy who was
severely beaten.