Just for fun

Old January 3rd 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Just for fun

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 05:24:17 -1000, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

I am not interested in having a back and forth with you on this, or
deal with your rhetorical questions. Stop trying to escalate this, or
get third parties involved, especially houses of worship.

I fail to see a problem. Except that you see yourself as some sort of
net cop.

If you have a problem with Scooter, do it through proper legal
channels.

How did that work out last time?

Idiots and disturbed people like Scooter are sadly, a dime a dozen in
big cities. Contacting random Synagogues in Seattle's city limit about
Scooter's ravings isn't cool, and you or others are probably on the
borderline of harassment.

Once again I fail to see how posting a list of synagogues is somehow
considered harassment.

I believe that having Scottee seek some sort of professional
counseling would be a good thing. Failing that, perhaps spiritual
counseling would be good.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 3rd 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Richard Henry wrote:

Therefore, this is the sort of thing that is best dealt with mutual
friends, or failing that, spiritual advisers. Do you disagree?

No the best thing to do is drop it like a stone.
There have been a number of changes in laws regarding the internet
sooner or later scooter will get nailed you really do not need to be
part of it. It is not worth the effort.
Old January 3rd 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 1/3/11 7:46 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

Therefore, this is the sort of thing that is best dealt with mutual
friends, or failing that, spiritual advisers. Do you disagree?

Of course I disagree. Don't be obtuse. This is the sort of thing that is
best dealt with by ostracism, not attention.

The guy revels in attention; negative attention is a good as positive to
him. You are bolstering his self esteem with your (and Horvath's)
overload of attention.
Old January 3rd 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jan 3, 8:39*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 1/3/11 7:46 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

Therefore, this is the sort of thing that is best dealt with mutual
friends, or failing that, spiritual advisers. *Do you disagree?

Of course I disagree. Don't be obtuse. This is the sort of thing that is
best dealt with by ostracism, not attention.

Beat me, whip me. Ostracize me from a group of stalkers, pathological
liars, and amoral psychopaths like Lloyd.
Hey, freak? How about dealing with such real world stalking by
ostracizing the stalkers, instead of their target?
That's what a decent person would do. And we all know you are a
pathetic, complete asshole.

The guy revels in attention; negative attention is a good as positive to
him. You are bolstering his self esteem with your (and Horvath's)
overload of attention.

No, dumb****. You are bolstering my self esteem by being such a
disgusting, vile human being. I feel such esteem knowing I am such a
better man than you are, idiot.
You really don't understand how disgusting you look to decent people,
do you?

Old January 3rd 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 08:31:00 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Therefore, this is the sort of thing that is best dealt with mutual
friends, or failing that, spiritual advisers. *Do you disagree?

I'm with you.

Kewl. Two stalking pussies justifying being stalking pussies, and
proving they are stalking pussies by doing so.
Hilarious. I wonder if I should write the bartenders of Detroit area
Hooters and VFW's and tell them to read Pussy Horvath on rsa.

Please do. I can post a list if you want. Sending harassing letters
to places of business is a federal crime.

Old January 3rd 11, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 3, 7:54*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:09 am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 23:09:36 -1000, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

I'm afraid I don't understand your sensitivity here. Is there some
untold story?

Posting a list of synagogues in City of Seattle
isn't cool, no matter if the information is publicly available.

I don't understand your problem. Suppose I posted a list of Catholic
Churches in Houston? Would that be wrong? It's not like they are
hiding anything.

It is your intent. If you wrote to St. Marks Cathedral in Seattle
because I went there, and tried to humiliate me because of my antics
here, it is harassment and escalating a problem.

Whether it is St. Marks or City of Seattle Synagogues or all
religious institutions in King County, they are houses of worship,
they are a gathering of the community. They are not tools in a flame
war.

Among LE responses to me and others was that Scott's behavior, while
technically illegal, was difficult for them to prioritize because no
there had been no physical actions nor direct confrontations in their
jurisdiction.

Therefore, this is the sort of thing that is best dealt with mutual
friends, or failing that, spiritual advisers. *Do you disagree?

Yes. He seeks attention. Give him none. You are just feeding his habit.

You may see it as an obnoxious habit. I see it as a possible threat.

Old January 3rd 11, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 3, 8:17*am, wrote:

BTW Scottee has already stated that he no longer attends a synagogue
so the whole point is moot.

Your first error there is assuming that he was telling the truth.
Old January 3rd 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

[...]

Hey, asshole? If you think I am such a threat, then why are you
threatening me, stalking me, and harassing me?
Reason suggests that you would stop doing so if you thought I would
hunt your ass down, as you deserve.
Just another pathetic rationalization for YOUR obnoxious habit of
stalking in the real world. Ain't me posting YOUR home address and
bragging about it.
But you're not a potential threat. You'll never be man enough to try
to make good on your threats.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, pussy? How is lying about me to a bunch of rabbis I don't know
supposed to minimize a "possible threat"?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's discuss this with law enforcement. Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA