Back To Hard Wheels Fot Skate Roller Skiing.

Old August 9th 03, 10:43 AM
Douglas Diehl

Default Back To Hard Wheels Fot Skate Roller Skiing.

My friend offered to sell me his new Marwe 610's. After trying them they
remind me of my Elpex F1's I had. The Marwe's are good roller skiis, but I'm
definitely spoiled by the Jenex Aero 150 and SR125's I've been using for
the last 3 seasons. The comfort level is awesome with the ability to ride
really rough pavement. However, with the major problems with the New Aero
SR125 wheels I had to try a more reliable roller ski, or go back to the Aero
150. Since roller skiing on the Aero SR125 since April, I've had 3 tires
tear at the bead. I finally wore out a tire last week without the bead
tearing. The bad news is the tread came off in patches with less than 300km
on them. So after reading all the hoopla over Marwe's at R.S.N. I 'm going
to give them a shot.

Old August 9th 03, 05:29 PM
Jay Tegeder

Definitely give the Marwe 610s a good week or two. You'll love them.
Kris Freeman, the number one skier in the USA uses them
(www.finnsisu.com). That's a pretty good endorsement IMHO...

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT

Old August 10th 03, 05:01 AM
sknyski

I use them too, if you need further encouragement.

bt

Jay, what else does Kris Freeman use? I want to try it. Toothpaste? Deodorant?

Old August 10th 03, 05:01 AM
sknyski

Old August 10th 03, 07:14 PM
Jay Tegeder

Shameless plug granted... I need the points though when I go to Finn
Sisu. I'm not sure which toothpaste Kris uses but I know four out of
five dentists recommend Dentine for those who chew gum... They also
suggest flossing at least once per day and brushing after each meal...

Jay Tegeder
"On the podium if the right people don't show up!" JT