Scott Abraham Syndrome

Old May 11th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Scott Abraham Syndrome

On May 11, 2:07*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 11, 1:55*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 11, 1:30*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 11, 10:08*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 8:40*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 5:17*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

s.co
m,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 4:17*pm, Alan Baker
wrote:
In article

grou
ps.c
om,

*twobuddha wrote:
And you've been laughed at by law
enforcement
in
Richard's
neck
of
the
woods, then.

Excuse me? *I have never contacted any
California
LE.
*You
just
got
busted making up another whopper of a lie,
Wack
Job.
*What
were
you
saying about credibility?

You really should remember your lies, Scottie.
You've
already
claimed
have contacted them but that they declined to
do
anything
about
it...

Busted again, you pathetic idiot. *You really
should
remember
your
lies. *I never claimed to have contacted
California
LE.
*Never
did.
Typical Alan Baker: when exposed as a liar, keep
lying.

Yes, Scottie, you did. Or don't you remember saying
this:

No, Baker, I didn't. *Once again, when caught in a
blatant,
obvious,
ridiculously transparent lie, you ignore being caught
and
continue to
make up even stranger rationalizations for your
lying.

'I acted on it. *LE decided not to. *Shame.
*Evidence
was
there,
wasn't
worth their time. *Little things like perverts,
child
molesters,
identity thefts aced me out. *If I had been a
woman,
they
probably
would have. *But as one investigator told me,
"We're
not
worried
about
you: you can take care of yourself if they ever
decide
escalate,
and those asshole ain't got the balls." '

How did LE decide "not to" and how did you know of
this
decision if
you
never contacted them?

Baker, you pathetic sick freak, you stated *I had
contacted
California
LE. *Then you offered this as proof when caught
lying.
*You
are
insane.

And it proves you did contact them. Otherwise:

1. How did you know what they decided to do?

2. Why were they deciding anything in the first place?

3. Or are you claiming that that wasn't an actual quote
from
you?
(Be
aware, I can produce the link if needed).

Since you punked out on answering my question the first
time
around, I
expect nothing more this time, but it's fun watching
you
splutter.

Baker, you deranged nutjob delusional dumb**** idiot, you
claimed
had contacted California LE. *I did not. *I never said I
did.

So then what law enforcement agency did you contact? You're
not
really
trying to get off on the semantic that it didn't happen to
be a
California agency, are you?

Baker, deal with getting busted lying. *Nothing semantic
about
it.
You lied. *Period. *Admit it. *Be a man.

Where was the lie?

You posted that you "acted on it" and that "LE decided not to".
You
couldn't have said either of those things if you were not in
contact
with law enforcement.

Apologize for lying. *Admit you lied. *That's what a man
would
do.
And that is why you are incapable of admitting to a lie.

How did you know what "LE decided not to" do if you weren't
in
contact
with them? How was there anything to decide in the first
place?

Punk out again, Scottie: it's what you're good at!

I punked out? *Amazing. *You lied, got busted lying, continue
justify and rationalize lying, and then like the punk you
are,
you
talk ****.

Yup. Punked out... ...again.

Truly amazing. *From the cowardly bitch who punked out on
Whistler.

I knew you'd have a weasel -- like a second information
tower....

...and I was right!

You are insane. *Get help.

Can't deal with the questions, huh?

You are insane. *Get help.

And we're down to your cop out.

You said you that "LE didn't act on it" where "it" was information
regarding Richard Henry. How could you have said that if you didn't
contact them? Or were you lying then?

No, Baker, we are down to you rationalizing getting busted telling
another whopper of a lie, and avoiding taking responsibility for your
lies. *As usual. *A man would man up. *But everybody knows you are
not
a man.
Go **** yourself, wack job.

What was the lie? The quote I gave?

You said that "LE decided not to act on it" where "it" was something
you
acted on.

How you know of that decision and why were they even making a decision
in the first place if you hadn't contacted them?

You got busted in an outright lie. *Man up. *Stop making excuses.

What lie was that?

Amazing. *When busted in an outright lie, ignore being caught and keep
playing the pppppuuuussssssyyyyyyy game.

I haven't lied. You did claim to have contacted LE regarding Richard
Henry.

You stated I had contacted LE in, and I quote, "his neighborhood".
Absolute outright bull****. Unless you consider the entire US a
****ing neighborhood, you lying piece of **** freak.
You lied. Period. You lied. Period. You made up a ****ing whopper
and got caught. Period. Man up, you dickless bitch.

Stop blaming me. *You lied. *You got caught. *For once in your
nutless, pussy life, act like a man.

Right after you tell me in straightforward language what you're claiming
I lied about...

Already have. *You ignore being caught, *As usual. *Here is some
straightforward language. *You are a pathological liar. *You are a
stalking, craven coward. *You are delusional, mentally ill asshole.
Man up, Baker. *Stop playing games. *Stop lying. *Get help, and you
will need a lot of it.

No, you haven't.

Another outright lie, you dickless freak.

Say it straight, pussy-boi.

Pussy-bois tell defamatory lies while hiding behind their computer.
Puuuuussssssyyyyy bois make ridiculous excuses for not being man
enough to show up and spew their crap in person,
pppppppuuuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy boi.
Man up. You lied. Admit you lied. Apologize for lying. For once in
your dickless, puuuuuuusssssyyyyy life, be a man.
Old May 11th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Amazing. *When busted in an outright lie, ignore being caught and keep
playing the pppppuuuussssssyyyyyyy game.

I haven't lied. You did claim to have contacted LE regarding Richard
Henry.

You stated I had contacted LE in, and I quote, "his neighborhood".
Absolute outright bull****. Unless you consider the entire US a
****ing neighborhood, you lying piece of **** freak.
You lied. Period. You lied. Period. You made up a ****ing whopper
and got caught. Period. Man up, you dickless bitch.

So you're going the semantics route.

You contact LE, Scott. That is the essence of it.

And since they didn't contact Richard, they must be laughing at you...

....by your own standards.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 11th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Scottum wrote:
On May 11, 12:07 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

Scottum wrote:
On May 10, 5:14 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 2:43 pm, Scottum wrote:
On May 10, 1:57 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 12:08 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:
In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster
as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.
That got me to thinking - other than empty accusations or
insinuations
of lying, what other behaviors belong in the SAS definition?
This already well described:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional
Pervert Dave goes Wikipedia insane defamation again. How typical.
How pathetic.
The problem with delusions is you can't talk people out of them..
Anything you say to them becomes part of the delusion.
Translation: No matter how much Pervert Dave Davidson lies, I know
the truth and continue to expose him as a lying piece of **** cowardly
pervert.
Which I just did again.
Think of a delusional mind as a big hot fire. Almost anything you
throw
into it to "cool it down" become part of the fire and actually makes
it
burn hotter.
Think of the psychopathic mind as a sewer. Any truth thrown into it
gets ignored as the **** floats to the top and gets repeated.
How laughable. How transparently ludicrous. How typical of the
psychopaths of rsa.
The novel "Shutter Island" (and to a lesser degree, the movie) do a
good
job of describing a delusion from the "inside."
RSA does a wonderful job in providing examples of the psychopathic
mind and how it works, especially with these two assholes.
And just for Scott 'Cleveland Steamer'
Abraham:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia
Since that's all he's thinking about today.
No surprise you know what the word means. First hand experience, eh?- Hide
quoted text -
You are the one who doesn't stop talking about it, not me.

http://tinyurl.com/2d8yrdg

"Pop Tarts are what you eat when Bootsie lays a log in your mouth
and tells you to swallow."

besides probably hundreds of scatological posts by Scooter.- Hide quoted text -

Ain't Google a bitch, Scatt?

Google stands fo "Gee (the) Old Onanist's Got Lies Everywhere".
Old May 12th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 11, 2:29*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Amazing. *When busted in an outright lie, ignore being caught and keep
playing the pppppuuuussssssyyyyyyy game.

I haven't lied. You did claim to have contacted LE regarding Richard
Henry.

You stated I had contacted LE in, and I quote, "his neighborhood".
Absolute outright bull****. *Unless you consider the entire US a
****ing neighborhood, you lying piece of **** freak.
You lied. *Period. *You lied. *Period. *You made up a ****ing whopper
and got caught. *Period. *Man up, you dickless bitch.

So you're going the semantics route.

Holy ****, you really are insane. Absolutely deranged. Completely
out of touch with reality.
I'm going the REALITY route, you ****ing nutjob. You lied. Period.
Nothing "semantic" about it. Plain English. You lied.

You contact LE, Scott. That is the essence of it.

The essence is that you just got busted lying and you're playing the
same sick game you always play when busted lying.

And since they didn't contact Richard, they must be laughing at you...

...by your own standards.

Not by MY standards, you insane idiot. By your deranged logic. The
same logic that lets you blow off getting caught lying time and time
again.
I didn't think you would man up. I didn't think you COULD man up.
And you proved me right.
Old May 12th 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

So you admit you contacted law enforcement and are hiding behind the
word "neighbourhood"...

And since they didn't contact Richard, they must be laughing at you...

...by your own standards.

Not by MY standards, you insane idiot. By your deranged logic. The
same logic that lets you blow off getting caught lying time and time
again.

Nope. Your standards. When Richard says that he contacted LE and you
claim that haven't heard from them, you claim that that means they are
laughing at him.

So when you claim you've contacted LE and Richard says he hasn't heard
from them, why doesn't that mean that they're laughing at you?

I didn't think you would man up. I didn't think you COULD man up.
And you proved me right.

LOL

Old May 12th 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 11, 1:28*pm, twobuddha wrote:
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!

Show the post, Scott.

Old May 12th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On May 11, 6:18*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Alan,

Have you considered this desperate quest of his to see you "man up" in
person may be his obvious homosexuality manifesting ? Tread
carefully. We know his ability to maintain bizarre obsessions over
the years...
Old May 12th 10, 08:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Actually, I think the SPD people who looked into my complaint about
Scott were laughing at _him_.

As for his warning that I was going to jail (what was that, 3 or 5
years ago?), that theme was started by Bert when he was still posting
here. Bert started posting accusations out of the blue about me that
made sense to me only after I realized that he was just trying to get
in some jabs and didn't care how foolish he looked. I think Scott
learned that from him.
Old May 12th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 11, 1:02*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Ted Waldron wrote:

plonk!!

How many times have you plonked him now? Here's a clue, when you add
someone to your plonk list, leave them there.
Old May 12th 10, 05:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Right after you tell me in straightforward language what you're claiming
I lied about...

Already have. You ignore being caught, As usual. Here is some
straightforward language. You are a pathological liar. You are a
stalking, craven coward. You are delusional, mentally ill asshole.
Man up, Baker. Stop playing games. Stop lying. Get help, and you
will need a lot of it.

Alan,

I used to say that arguing with Scott was LIKE discussing theology with
a street preacher. Now I think it IS discussing theology with a street
preacher.

It's a free internet and I certainly waste my share of time, but I
believe Scott has a sick brain and talking to it isn't going to make a
big difference, any more than talking to a sick heart or sick kidneys
make a difference in their function.

Anyone who reads more than two of his posts knows he's a netkook. I've
exchanged plenty of posts with him, so I'm probably not the best person
to make this point, but arguing with him really is a waste of time. I
doubt it worsens his condition though.

Anyway... I hope your Spring is going well and you are getting lots of
golf in. If you find yourself in Hawaii, look me up, we have some very
nice golf course here.

Dave