Mark Hoover Supports Internet Terrorism

Old May 29th 04, 07:43 PM
Two Buddha

Default Mark Hoover Supports Internet Terrorism

This is gonna be fun. A scumbag liar on annexcafe has clearly stated
his support for internet terrorism as practiced by the criminals of
rsa. The dialogue which is censored there is now on rsa. The irony
is amazing.
We're also going to be playing by rsa rules concerning this despicable
freak, giving him a taste of the activities he supports and encourages
with his moral and ethical failings. We'll see how the freak likes
it. No wonder the freaks of rsa like this guy: he lies as smoothly
as they do!

The following is part of an email discussion with Mark B. Hoover, a
despicable and vile backstabbing liar who supports making death
threats, falsely accusing innocent men of molesting children, and real
life stalking as a means of usenet social control.

On 5/29/04 11:58 AM, "Mark B Hoover" wrote:

Don't hold back, Scott. Say what you think or believe.

Just did, scumbag.

My group is not invite-only, it is as open-domain as is mensbbs. I
welcome anyone with on-topic contributions no matter their origin.

Nevertheless, you invited the rsa freaks to participate. Lie some
more.
No matter how criminal their behavior, no matter how vile, no matter
how disgusting, no matter how amoral.
Sounds like Nazi reasoning to me. You know what those freaks have
done, and you invited them in.
You dont mind if I treat YOU the way they treated me, ok? Fair is
fair, right?

I'd had discussions with Bert relative to this, perhaps not as it has
happened, but doing my own NG nonetheless.

Another example of your dishonesty. You did it behind his back and
did not discuss forming the newsgroup with him. Period. You belong
with your new freak friends. You lie like they do.

Bert had mentioned his desire to keep the name mensbbs should he
leave Annex, and I have had lengthy discussions with him, Ishie and
Gregory regarding the continuous degradation and incitement on
mensbbs.

Might that have something to do with people like you having no
discernible moral or ethical standards? Freaks stalk, you are
friendly with them. Freaks lie, you invite them to participate.
Freaks defame, you kiss their ass. You conscience is degraded,
asshole.

None of the old group will frequent mensbbs due to the nature of the
resident misogynists and enmity. Newcomers have been treated with
hatred and disparagement. I created men.online for personal reasons as
well as for a place for the old group to some day reconvene, if
desired.

You created that sick newsgroup as a place your pathetic ego could get
stroked. Then you invited the haters and the liars into your group.

Bert had been offered a one-time deal from Gregory, unique among all
NGs on the server. That was resultant from his and your persistent
incursions on usenet and the reciprocal attacks on Annex. It was close
to the point mensbbs was going to be closed.

As I was saying about lying and defamation? INCURSIONS? You mean
stalking from your new friends, dont you? Reciprocal attacks my ass,
you disgusting liar. You bought into the rationalizations of the
criminals and stalkers, and you justify stalking with your insane
lies.

I have accused you and Bert of nothing.

You just did, freak. You just lied about the situation and repeated
the lies of criminals.

I have only upheld his sanctions against the blacklisted posters. I
cannot re-create the atmosphere, though, of mensbbs with such
restrictions without countering Bert. Which I have no desire to do.
You need to mend your own fences, I never ventured into that arena of
hostility. I got it second hand from other Sysops on this server. I
tried to remain objective, but find it difficult with others'
prejudices and agendas claiming the forefront.

What utter crap! What a ludicrous rationalization! They stalk me,
you kiss their ass and blame me for their stalking.

I cautioned all of those whom you detest at the onset, and have had
none, absolutely none, of them mention you or Bert in any way. All

I call it being an amoral asshole. I call it being dishonest and
manipulative. They call me a child molester and rapist on a regular
basis. The mere fact that they dont do it on your board is
immaterial. Go stuff another Jew in the oven, freak.

They knew damned well one strike and they would be out. If the
messages haven't scrolled off, you can see that for yourself. I
figured if they came to my NG with an agenda, they would quickly
realize their delusion and go away. Participation is low right now,
and time will tell if they last there at all. I made no announcements,
no invitations, no attempt to divert traffic from mensbbs whatsoever.

Bull****. You lie again.

I've always considered Bert a friend and owe him a great deal for
helping me get started in this format. I continue to monitor mensbbs
as well as about thirty other NGs on AnnexCafe. I answer to no one but
Gregory and Ishie now, yet continue in my loyalty to Bert. There are
just some directions I could not take on mensbbs that I wished to do,
so I formed my own NG. It's a wide world.

LOYALTY? What utter crap. You just backstabbed him and invited
people who have threatened his life to participate in your sick
newsgroup.

Ironic that you should bring our faith into this. If I were to accept
at face value what you say of these people, it would differ in no way
whatsoever from the attitude toward Jews for being Jews. I don't
question a person's past, life beyond the forum or judge according to
another's prejudices. I just want to have a mirror site to the new
women's board on Annex and have a great relationship with the
moderators there as well as the rest of my Sysop group on Annex.

I bring faith into it because I love catching liars and manipulators
in the act, and your act is truly revolting. What part of death
threats dont you approve of? False accusations of molesting
children? Real life stalking? Real life felonies? Typical amoral
rationalization for standing by and doing nothing. Your new freak
friends are laughing at you. You disgust me. I DO judge people on
what they do, and I judge you to be an amoral, manipulative liar with
no moral and ethical integrity. Go stuff another Jew in the oven,
Nazi.

I am in no way responsible for or part of what has happened to you and
Bert as a result of your participation elsewhere. It has come to the
point that your responses are so predictable I could set an
auto-delete and not have to monitor on mensbbs.

Truth hurts, doesnt it, freak. Morals. Ethics. Decency.
Predicable that I would condemn your amorality, and that you do not
discuss your support of terrorism, criminals, and stalkers. Clue
time. Your sick friends call my responses predictable, too, and say
exactly the same thing.

I can't do a thing about that chip on your shoulder, what has happened
in your life or what you incur as a result of your actions outside of
this forum.

Like the amoral asshole you are, you blame the victim and encourage
the criminals. Nazi logic.

I do have control over what happens in my own domain, however, and
absolutely no qualms in applying my rules (AnnexCafe's, as well) in
men.online. I sensed something like this when you posted your John
Wayne pic. No one will defile men.online.

Youve already defiled it by allow psychopaths and criminals to post
there while forming the group in secret, betraying trust. Your
******** is built on a foundation of lies, manipulations, and amoral
acts. Shame that you do not have the conscience to see your own
manipulations will come home to haunt you. Im gonna laugh my ass off
when you get what you deserve.

I've acted consistently with Bert's desires on mensbbs and always in
his behalf, even tolerating your outbursts because of your
relationship. I am not confined to such straits, now.

Not confined to any moral or ethical questions about your behavior,
because you can and will censor any post that refers to your
dishonesty and utter lack of integrity. You belong on rsa: just
another psychopathic freak rationalizing his evil by projecting it on
others.

And have yet to go to usenet, there's no attraction there for me.

Peace be with you.

Kiss my ass, you disgusting, despicable asshole. Im sure you dont
mind if I falsely accuse YOU of molesting children on usenet, using
your real name and your real location, including sending such
information to your employers. Thats what your buddies have done to
me, after all, and that is what you implicitly condone by allowing
them to post to your board. Not to mention they did it on mens.bbs,
too, so you cannot plead ignorance.
Fair is fair, isnt it? After all, I cant be responsible for what
happens on usenet and what you have brought upon yourself by your
behavior on annexcafe. (Sound familiar, freak?)
You revolt me. Your utter lack of any decency, any integrity, any
moral or ethical standards is truly disgusting.
I am ashamed to be called a Jew when freaks like you give all of us a
bad name with your sick, amoral behavior.
Go find a conscience, asshole.
I can only hope that your new friends turn on you the way they turned
on me and give you a taste of what they are.
But that will never happen.
Because you are one of them: a manipulative, dishonest pathological
liar. A gutless coward who gets his jollies with his passive
aggressive power games, a truly despicable wimp, a man utterly without
any moral or ethical integrity.
Predicatable, isnt it? Youve heard it before and youll hear it
again, as long as you live, every time a real man sees your for the
freak you are.
Go kiss the ass of your fellow freaks, freak. They are your kind of
people: perverts, criminals, obsessed prevaricators, stalkers, and
liars who attack their betters while hiding behind their computers.

I just happened to stumble upon your private newsgroup, an invitation
only backstab.
And I found the criminals who have stalked me, defamed me, and
threatened my life welcome in your cesspool.
You disgust me.
What part of falsely accusing Bert and I of molesting children don't
you approve of? What part of participating in a criminal conspiracy
of real life harassment and felony crimes don't you approve of? What
part of horrible lies, gross defamations, internet and real life
stalking don't you approve of?
How DARE you make any comment on morals or ethics when you consort
with the vile people you welcome to your newsgroup? And worst yet,
do it behind Bert's back, hiding and manipulating.
You're a fraud. Truly a pathological liar, a man without any moral
or ethical standards, a gutless coward. You capitulate to evil
rather than fight it.
Your sick little newsgroup is a reflection of your own pathetic ego.
When your new friends Bev Ashley, Bob Thompson, Dave, and the rest
are getting together and lying to my licensing agency trying to cost
me my livelihood, when they are making sick jokes accusing Bert of
molesting his children, you kiss their ass.
You're the kind of Jew that stuffed fellow Jews into the ovens, a man
utterly without integrity or ethics.
I am ashamed that scum like you share my religion. But you surely
don't share my values: I won't associate with stalking net freaks,
criminals, and psychopaths.
You make friends with such filth. Over in rsa, they call me a child
molester. And you are civil to such freaks.
Have you NO decency? NO ethical standards?
I am ashamed I ever was civil to you. You fooled me. You are
nothing but a dishonest, manipulative freak. You belong on usenet,
with your new friends.

**** off, asshole.
Old May 29th 04, 08:13 PM
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie and SodomBert get what they deserve!

BWAHAHAHAHA! Mark from AnnexCafe got fed up with Bert and Scott and
broke off from Bert's group and founded his own!! And now Schattie's
going ape****!

It couldn't happen to a nicer pair of guys!

BWWAHAHAHAHA! You got what you deserve, Bertrude! Your dorky kingdom
has come crashing down. You've been dethroned, and exposed as the
third-rate, vindictive poser that you are. And there's nothing that
you or Scott can do about it! Nothing!

One more time:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mark:
I'd had discussions with Bert relative to this, perhaps not as it has
happened, but doing my own NG nonetheless.

Schattie:

Old May 29th 04, 08:43 PM
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie and SodomBert get what they deserve! (Mark B. Hoover Gets Freaks Like This Supporting His Duplicity)

Schattie Abraham wrote:

I want to thank this sick stalking freak for confirming my opinion of

Mark
B. Hoover of Florida.
In Hoover's psychopathic mind, [SLAP]

You stupid crybaby faggot, when will you learn? People just don't
like you. They don't like you because you
act like an asshole 24x7, because you have a chip on your
shoulder (as Mark said), because you blame other people for
everything that goes wrong in your life, and because you verbally
assault anyone who disagrees with you. The fact that you're ugly is
secondary.

Let's all chant derisively:

Schaaaatiiee! Schaaaatiiee!

Eviel

Old May 29th 04, 09:02 PM
Richard Henry

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
om...
This is gonna be fun. A scumbag liar on annexcafe has clearly stated
his support for internet terrorism as practiced by the criminals of
rsa. The dialogue which is censored there is now on rsa. The irony
is amazing.
We're also going to be playing by rsa rules concerning this despicable
freak, giving him a taste of the activities he supports and encourages
with his moral and ethical failings. We'll see how the freak likes
it. No wonder the freaks of rsa like this guy: he lies as smoothly
as they do!

The following is part of an email discussion with Mark B. Hoover, a
despicable and vile backstabbing liar who supports making death
threats, falsely accusing innocent men of molesting children, and real
life stalking as a means of usenet social control.

What is interesting about what follows is that even though there are no
attribution symbols, I can still figure out who wrote each paragraph.

[...]

etc

Old May 29th 04, 09:29 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Two Buddha) wrote:

This is gonna be fun. A scumbag liar on annexcafe has clearly stated
his support for internet terrorism as practiced by the criminals of
rsa. The dialogue which is censored there is now on rsa. The irony
is amazing.
We're also going to be playing by rsa rules concerning this despicable
freak, giving him a taste of the activities he supports and encourages
with his moral and ethical failings. We'll see how the freak likes
it. No wonder the freaks of rsa like this guy: he lies as smoothly
as they do!

The following is part of an email discussion with Mark B. Hoover, a
despicable and vile backstabbing liar who supports making death
threats, falsely accusing innocent men of molesting children, and real
life stalking as a means of usenet social control.

LOL

Care to explain why just 4 days ago you were happily posting to this
"scumbag's" newsgroup???

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 29th 04, 09:51 PM
Richard Henry

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
The game never ends, when "Richard Henry" 's whole
world depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

For sure, but Spock should go that extra mile if he's looking for
support in whatever the hell's got him so excited.

Thanks for the White Pages, next time I'm in your dialing area I'll
call you up and we can discuss this rsa stuff.

I make it [looks on CALENDER] 95 days "on the lam"[at home]
I started my count on April 1 when you told me you had been an escapee
from justice for 37 days.
Doesn't matter though, it looks like Scott has unearthed some new vile
bone to knaw on.

I believe I erred in my first estimates, perhaps by counting the origin day
as Day 1 instead of Day 0.

And me with a degree in computer science.

Old May 30th 04, 01:06 AM
The Real Bev

Olaf Timandahaff wrote:

**** your hat with a crowbar, Spock.

Thank you very much, Olaf, I really needed that laugh!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old May 30th 04, 01:47 AM
Richard Henry

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

Thanks for the White Pages, next time I'm in your dialing area I'll
call you up and we can discuss this rsa stuff.

The white pages stuff is correct, but the email address I use here is fake.
Since Scott already knows it there is no point hiding it (except for spam
avoidance). Replace the home.com with cox.net.

Old May 30th 04, 10:52 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:13:16 -0400 (EDT), "Eviel Dewar" eviel@nospam
wrote this crap:

BWAHAHAHAHA! Mark from AnnexCafe got fed up with Bert and Scott and
broke off from Bert's group and founded his own!! And now Schattie's
going ape****!

It couldn't happen to a nicer pair of guys!

BWWAHAHAHAHA! You got what you deserve, Bertrude! Your dorky kingdom
has come crashing down. You've been dethroned, and exposed as the
third-rate, vindictive poser that you are. And there's nothing that
you or Scott can do about it! Nothing!

So Bert's finally been outted?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."