Olympic issues

Old January 26th 14, 07:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Olympic issues

Read a horror story last night about a company that was contracted to
build snow features for the competition. They will only pay them into
Russian bank accounts which they provided without signatures and
approval and ten days after the event is over.
Nothing mentioned in contract about this. & where I read this last
night has taken it down. & they had re-posted it from a blog that was
taken down.

Some thing is fishy over there. Some of us remember how well the first
Iron Curtain worked so beginning to believe the second ring of steel is
to make sure no money ever leaves the country.
Old January 26th 14, 08:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:20:30 PM UTC-7, downhill wrote:

Some thing is fishy over there. Some of us remember how well the first
Iron Curtain worked so beginning to believe the second ring of steel is
to make sure no money ever leaves the country.

Yet you support the steps that the American regime is taking to make us the same? Why?

Old January 26th 14, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

downhill wrote:
Read a horror story last night about a company that was contracted to
build snow features for the competition. They will only pay them into
Russian bank accounts which they provided without signatures and
approval and ten days after the event is over.
Nothing mentioned in contract about this. & where I read this last night
has taken it down. & they had re-posted it from a blog that was taken down.

Some thing is fishy over there. Some of us remember how well the first
Iron Curtain worked so beginning to believe the second ring of steel is
to make sure no money ever leaves the country.

This is the price of doing business in Russia, Iron Curtain or not Iron
Curtain. I know a person who does work in Moscow, and has told me horror
stories about not only impossible compliances and regulations, but having
to pay layers upon layers of law enforcement and bureaucrats from different
branches of local and Russian Federal Gov't, (aka bribes0

Many companies who do business in Russia, either had their branch office
outside of Russia like in Helsinki, Finland, Tallinn, Estonia etc, or they
do a joint 51/49 venture with Russian Gov't approved partners..

It is a very big problem, and many headaches. The story that you
mentioned sounds typical.
Old January 26th 14, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

pigo wrote:
Yet you support the steps that the American regime is taking to make us the same? Why?

Only when they are directed at Whack jobs like you.....
Old January 27th 14, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Keep telling yourself that. Even though "whack jobs" like me make up a minimum of 50% of the country. And that's not counting the pretty we'll accepted and documented voter fraud that accounts for who know how much of the liberal part of the equation. But eventually they'll come for you too. Do Russia and North Korea have good F1 teams?

Dear Leader is in the midst of dismantling the rule of law. Perhaps you don't care because you want illegals and felons to increase the democrat voting base? Maybe you like presidential decree to replace legislative debate? Or do you just not care when he lies to your face as long as you get me to pay for someone else's insurance?

It's your type that will be first to go ( the easy compliant ones) when he makes himself king. Look at 30's Germany. You might see, but I kinda doubt it.. Useful idiot.
Old January 27th 14, 04:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:01:33 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
Keep telling yourself that. Even though "whack jobs" like me make up a minimum of 50% of the country. And that's not counting the pretty we'll accepted and documented voter fraud that accounts for who know how much of the liberal part of the equation. But eventually they'll come for you too. Do Russia and North Korea have good F1 teams?

No you don't! Tea Party affiliation is at its lowest point of around 20%. And I'm sure your particular brand of whack job, raciest crazy is much lower.. Just because you live in an area where you assholes are concentrated doesn't mean the rest of the country is like that.

And "pretty we'll (SIC did you even graduate high school?) accepted and documented voter fraud". Accepted by you and your other whack job friends. Things like dead people still registered are not fraud, it's just the way our system works. You don't get taken off the roles until you have missed voting in several elections. I'm sure your sources are all lies or exaggerations that when actually investigated prove to be nothing.

Old January 27th 14, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

I find it is better to let number 1 loon respond to him they are both on

the same level being extremely out of touch with reality.

Yeah, Pigo makes Scott look sane.
Old January 29th 14, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

http://imgur.com/a/0muGY

Lets go USA

Make sure you learn where fire escapes are and the location of US embassy