It was Schattie

Old January 27th 19, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default It was Schattie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntainside.html
Old January 29th 19, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 5:43:46 PM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntainside.html

Hey, anybody remember the "A Gay Yeti Raped me!" post?? That was hilarious!

"I was in the Alps, alone, nude.
Suddenly and without warning, a gay Yeti came from
behind and he shoved his massive cock up my
tiny little asshole!

He then raped my ass and after he came, he forced
me to suck his dirty cock.

Then he continued to rape me and he fisted my innocent
asshole with his paws.

He raped me for 2 hours and 56 minutes, then he left.

Now my willy is sore and my asshole is bleeding and
I have the foul taste of Yeti-cum in my mouth!!!

So NEVER, ever walk around in the nude while you
are in the Alps or a gay Yeti may rape you, too!!!"
Old January 29th 19, 03:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 11:13:38 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:49:40 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 5:43:46 PM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntainside.html

Hey, anybody remember the "A Gay Yeti Raped me!" post?? That was hilarious!

"I was in the Alps, alone, nude.
Suddenly and without warning, a gay Yeti came from
behind and he shoved his massive cock up my
tiny little asshole!

He then raped my ass and after he came, he forced
me to suck his dirty cock.

Then he continued to rape me and he fisted my innocent
asshole with his paws.

He raped me for 2 hours and 56 minutes, then he left.

Now my willy is sore and my asshole is bleeding and
I have the foul taste of Yeti-cum in my mouth!!!

So NEVER, ever walk around in the nude while you
are in the Alps or a gay Yeti may rape you, too!!!"

Holy ****, you think that insanity is hilarious? No wonder they put you in prison, make you register as a sex offender, and mandate that you wear an ankle bracelet. Not to mention staying away from schools and children. What a seriously perverted freak you are, and you are proud of it. No wonder you hide your identity.

Yeah, Schattie, this post wasn't funny, but your sheep rape jokes were. Sure.

It's funny how hung up you are on ankle bracelets. Much like you are on adult diapers. Could projection be at work again?