Silverton Wins!

Old September 11th 03, 10:56 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

Default Silverton Wins!

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/album07

Mike...

--
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us
Carpe powder-diem
Old September 12th 03, 12:02 AM
Sam Seiber

Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/album07

Mike...

Silverton wins what? AFAIK they are (were) not open to
the public. Also the open date gets reset if they close.
In my book, the opening date isn't official unless they
STAY open. The opening date is the date the resort
opens to the PUBLIC and STAYS open until spring.
Otherwise it is just marketing hipe.

Sorry Mikey, I just can't count this one, yet!

Sam "The race is still on" Seiber
Old September 13th 03, 11:40 PM
uglymoney

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:56:39 -0600, "Let Mikey Ski It!"
wrote:

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/album07

Mike...

Errr, SHAAAAAAWIIIIIINGGGG!

Man alive, that place hauls in the snow. What a great
valley.

Valley of my dreams.

Okay, its raining here in Iowa for the first time in a month
and a half The driest August on record. We had a jump,
barefoot clinic today, and I froze my arse off the entire
day, and am home now, warm and cozy, staring at my tele
ski's lining my fireplace. Tis the season to change
mindsets.

And they are skiing at Silverton.

Bastads.

nate
Old September 14th 03, 02:18 AM
pigo

wrote:

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/gallery/album07

Mike...

Errr, SHAAAAAAWIIIIIINGGGG!

Man alive, that place hauls in the snow. What a great
valley.

Valley of my dreams.

Okay, its raining here in Iowa for the first time in a month
and a half The driest August on record. We had a jump,
barefoot clinic today, and I froze my arse off the entire
day, and am home now, warm and cozy, staring at my tele
ski's lining my fireplace. Tis the season to change
mindsets.

And they are skiing at Silverton.

Bastads.

nate

It was the 2nd hottest summer on record. And only by fractions at that.
They are saying that the hot summers are usually followed by at least
average winter. An average winter will feel like a lot of snow compared
to what we've been getting.

Consider too that it's probably hard to find one winter that is
"average". What's more likely is to get some that are 20-30% over to
average out the ones that have been 20-30% under.

pigo

Old September 14th 03, 03:00 AM
scottabe

in article , pigo at

wrote:

[...]

Sure was hot when I passed through Utah over Labor Day weekend. But at
eight o'clock on August 31, Park City was quite pleasant, low seventies, not
a cloud or a coward to be seen.
Where was Bob Thompson?
He's man enough to hide behind the skirts of his computer and accuse me of
molesting children, but he sure as hell ain't man enough to do it in person.
Nor are any of the cowards of rsa who threaten my life, stalk me, harass me.

Old September 14th 03, 05:18 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

uglymoney wrote:
... Tis the season to change mindsets. ...
And they are skiing at Silverton.

So, have you applied for any jobs in Colorado, yet?

Bastads.

You too could be one.

Mike...