The Reality concerning SB Abraham

Old August 5th 04, 05:58 AM
jvwalker51

Default The Reality concerning SB Abraham

Just to set the record straight:

Abraham was never a salaried employee of K2. He monitored two chat rooms in
exchange for free skis. He lost the K2 board in August 1999. At that point
K2 said they wanted to bring the admin of the board in-house. I was still on
speaking terms with lardo and would be for 2 months until he stated that
Steve Lieberman deserved to die from ALS. He continued on as "Smooth
Johnson" until K2 killed the brand. He still received skis witness the 2nd
pair of Morrisons he sent to McLean in the fall of 99.

Now not to cast dispersion on his accusations, I did state on RSA openly
that it wasn't in K2's interest to associate with someone who was that nasty
(this was while he was posting as bobaloobob in violation of a court order).
However I never corresponded directly with anyone at K2 and did not know
anyone from K2 which means I had next to no influence with those people and
certainly less than Abraham's own behavior. Ya know, Scott, your personal
diatribes sent to Petrick had a pretty negative impact (All of this is
verifiable on google).

Now I did provide a statement to the Seattle Police - but your accusations
are pure fabrication. 1.) I stated the facts about MY experiences with you
and it was the absolute gospel. 2.) I was NEVER involved in any court
proceedings so it was IMPOSSIBLE to commit perjury. The tapes and
transcripts prove undeniably that my statement to the police did not enter
into the magistrate's ruling.

Now, I did get into a nasty fight with him on RSA under the guise of Zorak.
His response was to get his buddy Bert to write to my employer complaining.
The stupid little mofo couldn't even do it himself (talk about chicken).

Get Mr. Abraham to list my crimes and provide proof. As usual he can't.

Now for your info, jackass. I have been accumulating all sorts of your crap
for the last fours years and contrary to your demented thought processes, I
haven't reported you to anyone yet. I like keeping my powder dry. Your
so-called therapist license isn't worth diddly otherwise you wouldn't be
living in a basement. I'm waiting for you to really cross the line when LE
can no longer ignore you. The time is coming and when it looks like they've
got you nailed - I'm just going to pour out everything you've done with
complete documentation to send the prosecution over the top. You are going
to rue the day you EVER ****ed with me, asshole.

Don't bother trying to harass me at work because no one even remotely
associated with the internet knows where I am or what I'm doing and no one
will know (After having dealt with you - I really really know better). If
you happen to make contact with anyone then it will be an open and shut case
of stalking.

Have a pleasant evening, Scott.

Old August 5th 04, 11:39 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 05:58:48 GMT, jvwalker51
wrote:

[...]

BEAUTIFUL!!

Well Spocko, another example of who and what you are. As
previously stated, you have less value than the juice
squeezed from an old whore's soiled feminine hygiene product
from Calcutta. Brighten the lives of your long-suffering
brother & mother, and all of us curious folk at RSA: juggle
hand grenades while drunk & stoned (your little "sanctuary
in the woods might be the ideal location), you
under-medicated utterly clueless hunk of dried reproductive
discharge.