You people are sick

Old December 28th 03, 10:39 PM
FHemmer209

Default You people are sick

Ed Pauls wrote:

Why don't you just go skiing.

Didn't Rodney King says that once?

Fred

Old December 28th 03, 11:26 PM
scottabe

Default Ed Pauls is Sick

Ed Pauls just had the utter gall and hypocrisy to bitch me out because his
thread got hijacked.
But Ed Pauls never had the guts, integity, morals, or ethics to bitch out
his skiing buddies for committing felonies, for falsely accusing innocent
men of the vilest of crimes, for real life stalking and harassment and
defamation, for all the sick insanity of rsa.
What has Ed Pauls done?
He skis with the vilest of them. He drinks with them. He hosts them in his
home. He supports and encourages terrorism, and has never criticized
terrorists in any way, like the sick man he is.

Old December 29th 03, 12:15 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
He drinks with them. He hosts them in his
home.

Hey, Ed, how are you? I am in the middle of planning the best ski trip of
my life. Contact me at pomerado at hotmail dot com if you want to set up a
meet. I'll provide the drinks.