good skiing today

Old July 11th 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default good skiing today

On Jul 9, 9:21*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 07/08/11 17:09, wrote:

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. *I'm getting a huge laugh out of
his imaginary vacation. *I especially liked the part where he met a
Navy Seal at a gas station in Montana. *I did a search and I couldn't
find any Navy Seal license plate frames, especially not for
motorcycles. *How could he read it, anyway? *You've seen what kind of
glasses he wears. *And if he was going from Seattle to Idaho, how did
he end up in Montana? *It's all a big joke.

Wait a minute, Scott might actually be telling some version of the
truth.

You pathetic pathological liar, I simply told the truth. And then you
take a cheap shot, like the psychopath you are.

*Several years ago I rode up on a lift with a Seal. *He told me
so. *He said he was stationed in the Persian Gulf. *I was truly amazed
that a 20-year-old kid would have such a glamorous profession.

Maybe it was the same guy.

I'll bet you have a license plate that says "Psychopathic ****"
Old July 11th 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 9, 10:17*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 21:21:56 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 07/08/11 17:09, wrote:

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. *I'm getting a huge laugh out of
his imaginary vacation. *I especially liked the part where he met a
Navy Seal at a gas station in Montana. *I did a search and I couldn't
find any Navy Seal license plate frames, especially not for
motorcycles. *How could he read it, anyway? *You've seen what kind of
glasses he wears. *And if he was going from Seattle to Idaho, how did
he end up in Montana? *It's all a big joke.

Wait a minute, Scott might actually be telling some version of the
truth. *Several years ago I rode up on a lift with a Seal. *He told me
so. *He said he was stationed in the Persian Gulf. *I was truly amazed
that a 20-year-old kid would have such a glamorous profession.

Maybe it was the same guy.

What are you doing? *Defending Scottee in his ridiculous fantasy?
Traitor

Translation: Bev ****ley lied her ass off, and Dickless Horvath calls
that defending me.
Old July 11th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote this crap:

On 07/08/11 17:09, wrote:

*Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. *I'm getting a huge laugh out of
*his imaginary vacation. *I especially liked the part where he met a
*Navy Seal at a gas station in Montana. *I did a search and I couldn't
*find any Navy Seal license plate frames, especially not for
*motorcycles. *How could he read it, anyway? *You've seen what kind of
*glasses he wears. *And if he was going from Seattle to Idaho, how did
*he end up in Montana? *It's all a big joke.

Wait a minute, Scott might actually be telling some version of the
truth. *Several years ago I rode up on a lift with a Seal. *He told me
so. *He said he was stationed in the Persian Gulf. *I was truly amazed
that a 20-year-old kid would have such a glamorous profession.

Maybe it was the same guy.

What are you doing? *Defending Scottee in his ridiculous fantasy?
Traitor

Of course not, but I think we all have an obligation to recognize at
least the possibility of truth when we hear it.

It's the American way.

Translation: Pathological liars, stalkers, and terrorists have to
stand together against anyone who tells the truth about what vile,
despicable freaks they are.
It's the scumbag way. The American Way if you happen to be a
Teabagger.
Old July 11th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 10, 5:00*am, wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:22:03 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

What are you doing? *Defending Scottee in his ridiculous fantasy?
Traitor

Of course not, but I think we all have an obligation to recognize at
least the possibility of truth when we hear it.

We're talking about Scottee here.

We certainly are. An honest, decent, ethical man with morals and
integrity.

*You know, Mr. Combat Journalist,
Mr. I-am-not-Bobaloobob, Mr. I-know-Robert-Heinlein, and so forth.

And we're talking about Dickless Horvath, pathological liar, profound
coward, etc.

The
guy has never told the truth in his life.

Ridiculous lie.

*He got his mitts on a
travel brochure about SV and fantasized about a dream vacation.

Just got home. Great trip. Keep on lying.

*You
know, where he stays in a multi-million dollar house, dines in fine
restaurants, sings in a band, plays tennis with stars, etc.

Never said I played tennis with stars. Played tennis with a Wimbledon
quarter finalist, and not for the first time: he's from Seattle and
I've known him for thirty years.
Great food in the lodge, too, and I had a blast at Big Sky.
Eat your heart out.

*He found
the names of the restaurants and the golf course in the brochure.

What a laughable lie!!

*The
closest he gets to singing in a band is karaoke night at the Rodeo
Bar.

Show up in person. Happy to sing "I'm going to kick your nuts into
your throat" as I do it.

He can't move fast enough to play tennis and he's never even seen
a multi-million dollar home. *He lives in a basement and eats in a
soup kitchen. *The people on this newsgroup that have actually met him
have nothing good to say about him, except, "Good Riddance."

What people might that be? Met Jeff Davis a couple days ago and we
had a blast. Of course, I ain't seen one of you freaks in a long long
time. And I never will. Because you never have had and never will
have the balls to spew this **** in person.

Jpw ji,o;oatomg fpr upi/

Old July 11th 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote this crap:

On 07/08/11 17:09, wrote:

[...]

Was this kid overweight, coke bottle glasses, and obviously
uncoordinated?

Holy ****. Brain Fried Bob really has lost it.

It could have a been trunky jr.? But really, there are
few people out there with so little honor and lack of character to
compete with the likes of it.

Holy ****. Child Molester Thompson talking about honor and
character? After he ppppppppuuuuuuussssssiiiiiiiieeeeeeddddddd out at
Ketchum and accused me of molesting children while hiding behind his
computer?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A recent Florida court case reminds me
of one, but that's really about it. But with the Vietnam fabrication
and the Europe fiasco both of which he's been totally busted on yet
keeps defending, one has to look at history to make the decision. I'm
siding with Horvath.-

Of course you are. Two pathological liars and dickless cowards
bonding. How humiliating for both of you.
Old July 12th 11, 06:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
pigo wrote:

We're talking about some golf in Hawaii sometime. I'll let you know.
Maybe we can get together for some more drinks!

Awesome! Let me know as it gets closer.
Old July 12th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 11, 11:55*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:

We're talking about some golf in Hawaii sometime. I'll let you know.
Maybe we can get together for some more drinks!

Awesome! *Let me know as it gets closer.

KEWL!!!!! Two psychopaths bonding. Maybe they can get together and
make sick jokes about raping children!!!!!!
The rsa idea of good fun.