good skiing today

Old July 8th 11, 12:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default good skiing today

On Jul 7, 9:44*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:21:49 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Jul 7, 8:27*pm, wrote:

AZ is too hot for me. *I've been in the desert twice. *Once at Las
Vegas and once in Texas. *I always remember what Teddy Roosevelt said
about Texas. *"If I owned Texas, I'd rent it out and live in Hell."

Just because I like the desert doesn't mean you have to. We both like
what we like and are fortunate enough to be able to enjoy them. Way
better than being a sad sack of **** just pretending, don't you think?

Oh hell yes.

This from the pretend warrior and the pretend human being. Hilarious.

He's still pretending isn't he?

You should unkill him and read his latest fantasies.

Please, please. Diaper Bob really should read the latest facts about
what a pppppuuuuuussssyyyy he is.

*He thinks he's
riding a touring bike across the country.

I do? Could have sworn I would only get into five states. Montana,
Idaho, Wyoming, Washington, and Oregon.
Sure as hell looks like the Sawtooths out the window of my suite,
gorgeous in the sunlight.

*We both know that if he sat
on a bike the tires would blow out. *

We all know that if I sat on you, you would offer to blow me.

He says he's playing tennis in
Sun Valley, and is staying in Paul Allen's 4 million dollar house,
where he met Oprah. *

I said that I was staying in Paul Allen's house? Horvie, Horvie. You
gotta quit drinking your breakfast.
Actually, having all of Allen's buddies in town is a major pain.
Bunch of rich ****s who think they are special, and I can't get into
the Duchin room. Security all over the joint. Maybe that's why
Diaper Bob ran and hid.

He couldn't afford gas to get to SV. *He's lucky
to be able to get gas to get to the food kitchen.

47 mpg on the Voyager this trip. Nice thing about a bike. Speaking
of kitchens, had dinner at the Trail Creek Cabin last night. Look it
up. Pioneer Steakhouse tonight. Look it up.

Probably still pretending that young
boys are women too.

I'll bet ten bucks that he has a picture of Justin Bieber in his
wallet.

I'll bet a thousand bucks that neither one of you will ever be man
enough to say that in person.
Old July 8th 11, 01:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 05:44:54 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

He couldn't afford gas to get to SV. *He's lucky
to be able to get gas to get to the food kitchen.

47 mpg on the Voyager this trip. Nice thing about a bike. Speaking
of kitchens, had dinner at the Trail Creek Cabin last night. Look it
up. Pioneer Steakhouse tonight. Look it up.

I did. Only because I never believe anything you say.
http://blog.sunvalley.com/category/trail-creek-cabin/

Ha Ha Ha Ha. It's a SHEEP FARM. Why am I not surprised? Were you
wearing your velcro mittens when you took your date home?

I did like the back deck. It's just like mine. I've got those same
circular tables, and similar chairs. Except my tables have glass tops
and the chairs don't have cushions. I just had the chairs painted. I
do have those umbrellas but I don't use them since I put in the
retractable awning.

Probably still pretending that young
boys are women too.

I'll bet ten bucks that he has a picture of Justin Bieber in his
wallet.

I'll bet a thousand bucks that neither one of you will ever be man
enough to say that in person.

Just show up here and I'll inspect your wallet, dumbass.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 8th 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

He couldn't afford gas to get to SV. *He's lucky
to be able to get gas to get to the food kitchen.

47 mpg on the Voyager this trip. *Nice thing about a bike. *Speaking
of kitchens, had dinner at the Trail Creek Cabin last night. *Look it
up. *Pioneer Steakhouse tonight. *Look it up.

I did. *Only because I never believe anything you say.http://blog.sunvalley.com/category/trail-creek-cabin/

Ha Ha Ha Ha. *It's a SHEEP FARM.

Bull****. What an ignorant dumbass you are. How about you come out
here and I'll show it to you?
Amazing how you **** yourself with google. Twice in the same day.

*Why am I not surprised? *Were you
wearing your velcro mittens when you took your date home?

Actually having dinner tonight with a lovely local. No mittens
involved. Why am I not surprised that you just ****ed yourself?

I did like the back deck. *It's just like mine. *I've got those same
circular tables, and similar chairs. *Except my tables have glass tops
and the chairs don't have cushions. *I just had the chairs painted. *I
do have those umbrellas but I don't use them since I put in the
retractable awning.

Yours are in Detroit. I win.

Probably still pretending that young
boys are women too.

I'll bet ten bucks that he has a picture of Justin Bieber in his
wallet.

I'll bet a thousand bucks that neither one of you will ever be man
enough to say that in person.

Just show up here and I'll inspect your wallet, dumbass.

Sure. Verifiable ID. Dumbass. You just humiliated yourself again.
Nothing but a dickless pussy hiding in anonymity talking ****, who
never has had and never will be man enough to spew his **** in
person. How humiliating for you. You just can't stop bragging about
what a pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy you are, eh, pussssyyyyyyyy?
Old July 8th 11, 05:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

He couldn't afford gas to get to SV. *He's lucky
to be able to get gas to get to the food kitchen.

47 mpg on the Voyager this trip. *Nice thing about a bike. *Speaking
of kitchens, had dinner at the Trail Creek Cabin last night. *Look it
up. *Pioneer Steakhouse tonight. *Look it up.

I did. *Only because I never believe anything you say

http://blog.sunvalley.com/category/trail-creek-cabin/

Ha Ha Ha Ha. *It's a SHEEP FARM.

Bull****. What an ignorant dumbass you are. How about you come out
here and I'll show it to you?

How about you click on the link and see what it says? Are you going
there for the upcoming sheep festival? It's prominently displayed on
their schedule.

Amazing how you **** yourself with google. Twice in the same day.

*Why am I not surprised? *Were you
wearing your velcro mittens when you took your date home?

Actually having dinner tonight with a lovely local. No mittens
involved.

Are you going to graze in the pasture with her?

I did like the back deck. *It's just like mine. *I've got those same
circular tables, and similar chairs. *Except my tables have glass tops
and the chairs don't have cushions. *I just had the chairs painted. *I
do have those umbrellas but I don't use them since I put in the
retractable awning.

Yours are in Detroit. I win.

Probably still pretending that young
boys are women too.

I'll bet ten bucks that he has a picture of Justin Bieber in his
wallet.

I'll bet a thousand bucks that neither one of you will ever be man
enough to say that in person.

Just show up here and I'll inspect your wallet, dumbass.

Sure.

Bring it on. You know where to find me.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 8th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

wrote this crap:

He couldn't afford gas to get to SV. *He's lucky
to be able to get gas to get to the food kitchen.

47 mpg on the Voyager this trip. *Nice thing about a bike. *Speaking
of kitchens, had dinner at the Trail Creek Cabin last night. *Look it
up. *Pioneer Steakhouse tonight. *Look it up.

I did. *Only because I never believe anything you say.http://blog.sunvalley.com/category/trail-creek-cabin/

Ha Ha Ha Ha. *It's a SHEEP FARM.

Bull****. *What an ignorant dumbass you are. *How about you come out
here and I'll show it to you?
Amazing how you **** yourself with google. *Twice in the same day.

Ha ha ha ha. Oh man, that's rich. Dogfood is bragging about fine
dining at a place that offers onion rings and potato skins on its
menu. http://www.sunvalley.com/Assets/file...Cabin_Menu.pdf.
Hey, you got some real class there Dogfood. Did you bring your two
for one coupon? But what do you want, I'm sure Dogfood thinks Mickey
D's is fine dining. So did you find any leftover rack of lamb in
their dumpster?

So what's it going to be next? The dumpster behind the Kroger? I
hear they are four star. Maybe the dumpster behind the 7-11 for
breakfast?

Hey, you sure got some classy friends there Dogfood. How was Paul
Allens dumpster? Get any old iMac parts?
Old July 8th 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

[...]

Remember, this is a guy who is used to eating out of a soup kitchen.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 8th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

He couldn't afford gas to get to SV. *He's lucky
to be able to get gas to get to the food kitchen.

47 mpg on the Voyager this trip. *Nice thing about a bike. *Speaking
of kitchens, had dinner at the Trail Creek Cabin last night. *Look it
up. *Pioneer Steakhouse tonight. *Look it up.

I did. *Only because I never believe anything you say

http://blog.sunvalley.com/category/trail-creek-cabin/

Ha Ha Ha Ha. *It's a SHEEP FARM.

Bull****. *What an ignorant dumbass you are. *How about you come out
here and I'll show it to you?

How about you click on the link and see what it says? *Are you going
there for the upcoming sheep festival? *It's prominently displayed on
their schedule.

Easier just to go out there again tonight. Didn't see a sheep last
night. Did see a deer across the creek. The pianist for the trio
pointed it out.
This is great. I'm having a blast in one of the most beautiful places
on the planet, and you're googling it and eating your heart out.
BW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amazing how you **** yourself with google. *Twice in the same day.

*Why am I not surprised? *Were you
wearing your velcro mittens when you took your date home?

Actually having dinner tonight with a lovely local. *No mittens
involved.

Are you going to graze in the pasture with her?

Ain't seen a sheep since I got to town.
But this joint is filled with beautiful women, and you are in
Detroit.
I win again.

I did like the back deck. *It's just like mine. *I've got those same
circular tables, and similar chairs. *Except my tables have glass tops
and the chairs don't have cushions. *I just had the chairs painted. *I
do have those umbrellas but I don't use them since I put in the
retractable awning.

Yours are in Detroit. *I win.

Probably still pretending that young
boys are women too.

I'll bet ten bucks that he has a picture of Justin Bieber in his
wallet.

I'll bet a thousand bucks that neither one of you will ever be man
enough to say that in person.

Just show up here and I'll inspect your wallet, dumbass.

Sure.

Bring it on. *You know where to find me.

No, I do not. Everybody knows you are hiding your identity and
bragging about doing so. What a pppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy!!!!!!
Old July 8th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

He couldn't afford gas to get to SV. He's lucky
to be able to get gas to get to the food kitchen.

47 mpg on the Voyager this trip. Nice thing about a bike. Speaking
of kitchens, had dinner at the Trail Creek Cabin last night. Look it
up. Pioneer Steakhouse tonight. Look it up.

I did. Only because I never believe anything you say.http://blog.sunvalley.com/category/trail-creek-cabin/

Ha Ha Ha Ha. It's a SHEEP FARM.

Bull****. What an ignorant dumbass you are. How about you come out
here and I'll show it to you?
Amazing how you **** yourself with google. Twice in the same day.

Ha ha ha ha. Oh man, that's rich.

Certainly is. Lots of rich people in town for Allen's party, too.
And YOU are just about to **** yourself again. As usual.

Dogfood is bragging about fine
dining at a place that offers onion rings and potato skins on its
menu.

Kewl!!!!!!! You're googling and getting jealous too? I had the
calamari as an appetizer last night, actually.
A lovely old cabin with a deck next to a burbling stream. I'm here
and you're googling.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

http://www.sunvalley.com/Assets/file...nus/Trail_Cree....

Best damn plate of onion rings I ever saw, but didn't have any. Not
that you would know class if it bit you on the ass.

Hey, you got some real class there Dogfood.

I most certainly do. Sang with the trio and got a standing O, you
dickless wack job.

Did you bring your two
for one coupon? But what do you want, I'm sure Dogfood thinks Mickey
D's is fine dining. So did you find any leftover rack of lamb in
their dumpster?

Did you find your balls? Has your mommy given your nads back to you?
Didn't see you In Ketchum or Big Sky or Jackson. And I never will see
you.
Tell you what. Go check the dumpster at Copper Mountain. Those tiny
little dried up lumps stuck to the bottom might be your testicles.

So what's it going to be next? The dumpster behind the Kroger? I
hear they are four star. Maybe the dumpster behind the 7-11 for
breakfast?

Rico's for dinner followed by hanging out at the Duchin room.

Hey, you sure got some classy friends there Dogfood. How was Paul
Allens dumpster? Get any old iMac parts?-

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Two jealous, dickless, laughable, ridiculous cowards
eating their hearts out while I'm having a blast of a vacation.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Google up some more and eat your heart out,
ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssiiiiiiieeeeessssss
Old July 8th 11, 10:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:49:36 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Two jealous, dickless, laughable, ridiculous cowards
eating their hearts out while I'm having a blast of a vacation.

I got a newsflash for ya, Chuckles, nobody is jealous of your
imaginary "vacation." We're all laughing at you.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.