The last weekend for A-Basin

Old June 27th 11, 08:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default The last weekend for A-Basin

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:12:40 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Jun 19, 8:00*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 17:21:29 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

nice weekend. Anyone else up for golf?

Yo! Dude. *I know some very nice golf courses in your area.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

I'm thinking a Bolton/Bachman could be a good ticket.

Is that West Bolton Golf Club?

5161 Stage Rd.
Jericho, Vermont, 05465
Phone:802-434-4321
Email:Not Available
Web:www.westboltongolfclub.co

It looks like a nice course, and it's not far from Burlington.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 30th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 17, 6:27*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good.

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

My wife brought a killer Asian cold, so I am spending the next few
days in bed.

Hopefully Mammoth will be open next year's June 30 and July 1 (and I
will then qualify for senior half-price rates).
Old June 30th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

nice weekend. Anyone else up for golf?

Yo! Dude. *I know some very nice golf courses in your area.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

I'm thinking a Bolton/Bachman could be a good ticket.

Holy ****. You really did fry your brain on cocaine.
Speaking of tickets, you pathetic ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy, where are
you hiding now? As usual, when challenged to show up and spew your
crap in person, you diaper up.
How humiliating for you, but then again, you're used to me humiliating
you on a regular basis.
Old June 30th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good.

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

Suffering from a cold, so I didn't go.

Maybe next year.
Old June 30th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 17, 1:30*pm, snoig wrote:

There's still plenty of snow and they have only been open Fri, Sat and
Sun for the last couple of weeks. *This is supposed to be the last
weekend of the year but they are talking about staying open on the
weekends until July 4th. *I think they will. *The snow looks good.

I have been toying with the idea of a June 30 -July 1 trip to Mammoth,
just to add June and July to my months-skied list

Suffering from a cold, so I didn't go.

You wuss.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

BBQ at A-Basin this weekend snoig Alpine Skiing 4 August 26th 10 03:39 PM
Anyone Tried A-BAsin? hr(bob) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 October 14th 07 12:24 AM
A-Basin redlodge Alpine Skiing 7 May 11th 07 09:23 PM
How were A-basin and Loveland this past weekend?????? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 2 October 19th 06 01:35 AM
A-Basin Get Together Chester Bullock Alpine Skiing (moderated) 9 May 1st 05 01:35 AM