You Can't Make it Up

Old January 25th 15, 05:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default You Can't Make it Up

1700 private jets at the "global warming" talks. Oh, and they want to talk about income inequality too! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....
Old January 25th 15, 07:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

http://qz.com/332372/the-real-number...-get-to-davos/
Old January 25th 15, 07:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

http://fusion.net/story/39589/fact-c...w-in-to-davos/
Old January 25th 15, 07:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:12:52 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
1700 private jets at the "global warming" talks. Oh, and they want to talk about income inequality too! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....

Engage common sense - assume that in competition with normal commercial traffic it would be possible to land a private jet every 5 minutes, or 12 an hour. that would take about 1700/12 = 142 hours, or about 6 days to land them all.

common sense 2 - where do you park 1700 private jets? Zurich airport says they have room for about 60 transient private planes, and about 40 more spots are available at a nearby military base.
Old January 25th 15, 07:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:12:52 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
1700 private jets at the "global warming" talks. Oh, and they want to talk about income inequality too! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....

Somebody made it up.
Old January 25th 15, 02:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:12:52 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
1700 private jets at the "global warming" talks. Oh, and they want to talk about income inequality too! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....

And...

It'e not "global warming talks". It's the World Economic Forum, an annual meeting of tycoons and politicians in a Swiss ski resort in the middle of ski season. In my mind, I see discussions of campaign contributions (cough bribes cough) in the privacy of a shared chairlift ride.
Old January 25th 15, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 7:32:31 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:12:52 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
1700 private jets at the "global warming" talks. Oh, and they want to talk about income inequality too! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....

And...

It'e not "global warming talks". It's the World Economic Forum, an annual meeting of tycoons and politicians in a Swiss ski resort in the middle of ski season. In my mind, I see discussions of campaign contributions (cough bribes cough) in the privacy of a shared chairlift ride.

The purpose of the meeting I've seen has been to discuss climate change and income inequality. So it's a joke to begin with. But even one jet is too many for those that follow that religion. They can teleconference. Same for KOTUS. It's a money making/preserving scheme, nothing more.

Old January 25th 15, 05:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, 24 January 2015 23:48:25 UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
Engage common sense

Well, you know that's not going to happen... you're talking to Frothing-at-the-mouth Pigo, our very own right-wingnut bigot.
Old January 25th 15, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 1/25/15 8:35 AM, pigo wrote:

It's a money making/preserving scheme, nothing more.

It's a chance to ski Davos with someone else's money, something we
surely understand.

BTW, did that phony 1,700 number first reach you through FoxNews, or do
you also frequent other anti-news sources?
Old January 25th 15, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 8:35:35 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 7:32:31 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:12:52 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
1700 private jets at the "global warming" talks. Oh, and they want to talk about income inequality too! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....

And...

It'e not "global warming talks". It's the World Economic Forum, an annual meeting of tycoons and politicians in a Swiss ski resort in the middle of ski season. In my mind, I see discussions of campaign contributions (cough bribes cough) in the privacy of a shared chairlift ride.

The purpose of the meeting I've seen has been to discuss climate change and income inequality. So it's a joke to begin with. But even one jet is too many for those that follow that religion. They can teleconference. Same for KOTUS. It's a money making/preserving scheme, nothing more.

They lied to you about that, too.

http://www.weforum.org/sessions/summ...omic-outlook-5

The big topics seem to be falling oil prices and the effect of US quantitative easing on global financial markets.

The real question is whether you will continue to trust the source that fed you those lies.