Newsgroup record website

Old August 24th 14, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Newsgroup record website

twobuddha wrote:

On 2014-08-23 16:51:21 +0000, twobuddha said:

God, you are such a lying piece of **** psychopath your ass has to burn

when you pull a whopper like that out. Henry never stated that was

the officer who blew him off, he pulled a name off the SPD website

that his buddies were quoting. NONE of them has ever made a clear

statement that they actually contacted the officer, worked with the

officer, or that he was the one who blew Henry off with a FORM EMAIL.

And you were so stupid as to provide a thread that proves both you and

Henry to be psychopathic liars playing a sick game.

Does your pussy burn, idiot? Amazing how easy it is to exposed you

freaks as lying scumbags.

Oh, get over yourself...

...you have literally lost every friend you ever had here over this. Even

Bert has finally given up on you.

I looked at the original "Group Dynamics" post and saw a lot of names who

at least offered you some support, but I'd be large that you've since

declared every one of them to be "terrorists".

There's a saying I learned long ago that I doubt you can ever learn,
but I'll still say it:

"When you think you've met three assholes in one day, take a look in the

mirror and see the only one there was."

I think everyone who supported Scooter in that thread, (Jamie, Bob,

Vinnie, Klaus etc etc) Scooter turned on with a vengeance, and it didn't

take time for him to threaten them with physical violence.

Holy ****, Teddy. It is not just that you lie, it is that you lie
brazenly. THEY turned on me, and THEY threatened me with violence, not
the other way around. Holy ****, Ted, you're getting crazier than ever.
Unless, of course, you believe that my promise to defend myself against
people who threatened to kill me is somehow insane.

Who of all those posters that supported you on the April 1999, "Group
Dynamics" thread, threatened you with violence?...

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/rec.skiing.alpine/group$20dynamics/rec.skiing.alpine/RQx0Ro2wTS0

You turned on everyone who supported you..

Scooter

thought he was BMOC at rec.skiing.alpine, when most posters either

tolerated him, or thought he was kind of a loon...

Another ridiculous cheap shot.

It is hardly a cheap shot, many people thought you were a loon back then,
and they just tolerated some of your vulgar behavior. You were actually
"buddies" with these people, but you just couldn't control your behavior,
which just got psychotic at times...

Britski was bending over backwards during that time to try to find some

peace and a ceasefire, besides many other posters..

An outrageous, ridiculous lie.

Just read the "Group Dynamics" thread, there is a bunch of people trying to
get you at least to take it to email and stop acting like a whiny little
bitch..

This quote is still relevant today.. from that thread...

" Let her fight her own battles.
Wake up, Scott - she's not fighting. She doesn't *want* to fight. She

doesn't *care*. The only people that *are* fighting, and the only people

that *do* care, are you, and the people trying to get you to shut up
about it because we're all completely ****ing sick of the entire matter,
and want to get it off the newsgroup."

While others like Pigo

kept out of it, I believe Pigo kept out of it for two years..

The troubles have always been about Scooter's behavior and his lack of

control of it.

Yeah. I told the truth and could not control telling the truth when
assholes like you lied about me. Same **** today, of course, you
blithering lying piece of ****.

You never told the truth, you just want to prop up this false reality and
false identity of yours, that when it grinds against reality, you go
ape****. The lack of consideration for others is galling, but obviously
you have some serious narcissistic issues... besides most likely brain
damage from diabetes and concussions in your life...

He was always bad, (my gripe with him was even before the

Troubles) but it just got worse as he didn't control his diabetes and it

is obvious something was seriously wrong with him..

Something is obviously seriously wrong with you.

I am going by the start of the troubles, started by you, Scooter on the
Group Dynamic thread, in which you went bat**** crazy, even those who were
trying to support you...

You are getting more and more delusional. I really don't think you know
you are lying. You certainly did not know you were lying under oath when
you claimed I had threatened your life, and despite the reality I never
have, you continue to lie.
Show the post, Teddy. And take your meds, asshole.

Here numbnuts.. Tell us again how you calling you mentally ill is
defamation.. What a self pitying pussy...

Scooter posting on FB about the Death of Robin Williams...

Scott Abraham "The first thing I said when I was told was "I understand".
I've come very close myself. Clinical depression is devastating."

Moron.
Old August 24th 14, 05:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:54:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

On 2014-08-23 16:51:21 +0000, twobuddha said:

God, you are such a lying piece of **** psychopath your ass has to burn

when you pull a whopper like that out. Henry never stated that was the

officer who blew him off, he pulled a name off the SPD website that his

buddies were quoting. NONE of them has ever made a clear statement

that they actually contacted the officer, worked with the officer, or

that he was the one who blew Henry off with a FORM EMAIL.

And you were so stupid as to provide a thread that proves both you and

Henry to be psychopathic liars playing a sick game.

Does your pussy burn, idiot? Amazing how easy it is to exposed you

freaks as lying scumbags.

Oh, get over yourself...

...you have literally lost every friend you ever had here over this.

You really are insane. Have plenty of friends left over from those days,

you pathetic lying piece of ****. You just made up another whopper.

You may have friends, but you surely alienated everyone who posted here,

and you alienated many people here since I posted here in the late 90s..

That's an outright, ridiculous lie. Plenty of friends from those days
who think rsa was taken over by psychopaths, nutjobs, cowards, terrorists
and stone cold assholes. Clue time, idiot. You.

This is your standard delusional replay.. "Everyone thinks you are an
asshole" reply..

No one supports you, No one. If anyone supported you, they would pipe up.
Name one poster from the past that agrees with you. Before you state, you
can't because I will stalk him and call him mean names. Let me remind you,
that you, Bert, and Murray Meads all threatened to sue me, or empty threats
of suing me, Murray was sending me these silly trying to be anonymous
emails about how it will be nice when I get raped in prison..

No one supports you and your behavior on this newsgroup, and you know it.
You can't name one poster in the past that supports your mental ill crusade
today...

You didn't get banned from posting here for a year, because you were a

victim.

I most certainly was. Victimized by an organized criminal campaign of
lies to the cops, perjury, and death threats.

You were warned numerous times to knock it off. Your "buddy" Seattle
Police officer who knew from watching hoops at Bars, who told you to drop
it, others, to finally a Seattle Police Detective. Your behavior and
threatening to shoot people who have nothing to do with your whiny
fantasies was not going to be tolerated.

You threatened either to shoot or physical violence to pretty much

every posters in the Puget Sound Area.

A ridiculous, outright lie. Blatant lie. The threats were at ME, you
****ing piece of **** freak, and all I did was tell you to bring it on.
Of course, you didn't have the balls.

You didn't get a call from a Seattle Police officer on my behalf in June
1999 because you were a victim, you stated that you would shoot me, and you
were walking around with a handgun. I just learn later that you are a
blowhard bully, who lives a very pathetic life...

You didn't lose your K2 and Olin

gigs because you were some innocent victim.

I most certainly was victimized by an organized, real world defamation
campaign, you pathetic coward.

K2 thought otherwise...

You lost them because of your huge behavioral problems.

Yeah. When assholes like you lied about me and threatened me, I told the
truth. I refused to be intimidated. In your disgusting world, that's a
behavioral problem.

You refused to get help, or realize that your behavior is self
destructive... People just didn't want you around or invited to ski
gatherings.. Your behavior cause your problems, not jealousy for your
"goodies" that no one really cared about, only you...

Even Bert has finally given up on you.

Another huge whopper

I looked at the original "Group Dynamics" post and saw a lot of names

who at least offered you some support, but I'd be large that you've

since declared every one of them to be "terrorists".

Another ridiculous lie.

Given that I heard andread years later, that you were begging people via

email to please, please support you against Anthea.

Bull****. The background stuff was that **** organizing people to
attack, harass, and threaten me.

It is hardly

ridiculous.

Your lies here are ridiculous, and everybody knows it.'

You also threatened people who supported you at the time, like

Bob and Klaus.....

Outrageous lie. Those psychopaths did not support me, and the lies they
told about me were outrageous. Having fun, psychopath?

Read the Group Dynamic thread and tell me the deference that Bob and Klaus
gave to their "buddies", you mentioned all these people who were nice to
you in your first post, pretty much everyone you went bat**** crazy on..

Dude, you got some serious, serious problems...
Old August 24th 14, 06:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 23/08/2014 22:17, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:40:46 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

Oh dear, three replies to one post. That must really have hit a nerve.

Old August 24th 14, 07:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 24/08/2014 06:36, twobuddha wrote:

It is not just that you lie, it is that you lie brazenly. THEY

turned on me, and THEY threatened me with violence, not the other way
around. Holy ****, you're getting crazier than ever.

Something is obviously seriously wrong with you. You are getting

more and more delusional. I really don't think you know you are lying.

This talking to yourself has got to stop Scat. LOL

Old August 24th 14, 07:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 24/08/2014 08:13, twobuddha wrote:

You assholes wanted to take over the goodie machine

This is the heart of the problem. I think you really believed this, but
in reality people with good jobs really couldn't care less about a few
$s saving here and there.

Yes if it was available people would take advantage, but not when the
cost started to escalate.
Old August 24th 14, 07:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-24 00:17:19 +0000, twobuddha said:

I looked at the original "Group Dynamics" post and saw a lot of names

who at least offered you some support, but I'd be large that you've

since declared every one of them to be "terrorists".

Another ridiculous lie.

Which ones have you not? Be specific...

Why? So you can stalk them too? Falsely accuse them of molesting
their children, threaten their lives, harass them at the job and at
home?

I've never done any of those things.

And since the only "stalking" I've done is to reply to you in this
newsgroup, since they no longer reply, I can't even do that.

All of that happened, freak. Which is why my friends want nothing to
do with this ******** and with sick, lying freaks like you.
Here's a clue. Posted to two friends in Whistler's timeline on
Facebook, two frriends in PC, one in SV, and one in CA. In the last 24
hours. Idiot.

Sure you did...

Which "Whistler's timeline" would that be?

Go look in the mirror, asshole. Busted lying four times in one post.

And you will deny it, asshole.

Clue time. Everyone left here is an asshole. Everyone who posts here

is an asshole. Asshole.

You post here...

Oops.

Old August 24th 14, 01:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

I'm of the opinion that any level of conversation with this character (Abraham) is
meaningless. Neuropathy and organ deterioration is a common problem with untreated
diabetes but how it affects cognitive abilities is open for debate. However, what is not open for
debate is that long time substance abuse can often lead to exacerbation and acceleration
of dementia. It is quite obvious that over the last 15 years that his behavior has gotten more bizarre
and childish not that he ever had much of a mask of civility. It's only going to get worse. It's difficult to re-
direct behavior in person; it can't be done on an archaic newsgroup. It's best to completely ignore him.
If the site goes quiet for awhile, so be it. He doesn't have any influence over anybody or anything.
As far as punishment is concerned, isolation and attention deprivation are his personal hell, let him live
in it. He earned it.
Old August 24th 14, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

comadrejo wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 10:10:02 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
"When you think you've met three assholes in one day, take a look in

the mirror and see the only one there was."

Go look in the mirror, asshole. Busted lying four times in one post.
And you will deny it, asshole.
Clue time. Everyone left here is an asshole. Everyone who posts
here is an asshole. Asshole.

LOL!

And who posts here several times as much as everyone else?

Old August 24th 14, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On 2014-08-23 16:51:21 +0000, twobuddha said:

[...]

take time for him to threaten them with physical violence. Scooter

thought he was BMOC at rec.skiing.alpine, when most posters either

tolerated him, or thought he was kind of a loon...

Britski was bending over backwards during that time to try to find some

peace and a ceasefire, besides many other posters.. While others like Pigo

kept out of it, I believe Pigo kept out of it for two years..

The troubles have always been about Scooter's behavior and his lack of

control of it. He was always bad, (my gripe with him was even before the

Troubles) but it just got worse as he didn't control his diabetes and it

is obvious something was seriously wrong with him..

I was isolated from rsa during most of 1999 due to computer technical issues. During the holiday week, my sister-in-law, who is a tech adviser for Cox Communications, came to a party at our house and tweaked up my access. I was amazed at all that had happened while I was ignoring the newsgroup. My first post at that time was friendly advise to SA to calm down and seek a mediated solution. You can see how well that worked out.