Same BS going on after these years

Old August 26th 14, 02:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default Same BS going on after these years

On 8/25/14 6:09 PM, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Yes, that's

Go away.
You are not funny or clever.
Old August 26th 14, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, August 25, 2014 6:57:38 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:

I am speaking of the kind of professional help that is available in say Switzerland. I have even offered to pay his way, but he refuses. It's very hard to help people when they don't want to be helped. But we have to keep trying, and hope that we someday get through to him.

I'm hoping it's Horvath that gets through to it.

Old August 26th 14, 12:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:09:59 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Monday, August 25, 2014 3:27:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:

The only help he needs is atomic symbol Pb.

Yes, that's the other solution, and the sad thing is, it's so easy
for people to do by themselves, even at home. Study after
study has shown that the insertion of just a small amount of
lead into the cranium, if performed rapidly enough, is
sufficient to bring about the immediate and permanent
cessation of all mental troubles. The success rate of this method is
100%, and no cases of relapse are reported in the literature - not a single one!

Side-effects are minor, and mainly confined to a need for
cleaning in the immediate physical vicinity of the patient.
However, this task is not something which the patien
t himself ever needs to be concerned with, and can be
straightforwardly handled by personnel without any medical training.

Blah Blah Blah. Bottom line is that we want him gone.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old August 26th 14, 01:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:20:44 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Psychopaths discussing suicide. How charming.
How disgusting and revolting. How normal.

How you.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old August 26th 14, 01:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:35:29 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Monday, August 25, 2014 6:57:38 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:

I am speaking of the kind of professional help that is

available in say Switzerland. I have even offered to pay
his way, but he refuses. It's very hard to help people
when they don't want to be helped. But we have to keep
trying, and hope that we someday get through to him.

I'm hoping it's Horvath that gets through to it.

I've been to Switzerland. I think I still have a bank account in
Zurich. I woke up in the best hotel in Zurich. I went down to the
front desk and asked where I was. Nobody spoke English but I forgot
that I spoke German.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old August 26th 14, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

lal_truckee wrote:
On 8/25/14 6:09 PM, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Yes, that's

Go away.
You are not funny or clever.

That would just about describe the whole group of loon bashers.
Old August 27th 14, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:33:58 AM UTC-6, downhill wrote:

That would just about describe the whole group of loon bashers.

Well then, just go away. It doesn't seem like you ski anyway, only race.

Old August 27th 14, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Nobody would waste the **** if it was on fire.

5 Years pigo[_2_] Alpine Skiing 11 May 17th 13 11:55 PM
Two years ago Dave Stallard[_4_] Alpine Skiing 16 February 19th 13 01:06 PM
Two years ago Dave Stallard[_4_] Alpine Skiing 4 February 15th 13 04:33 PM
New Years Ski George Cleveland Nordic Skiing 18 January 6th 04 02:08 PM