That Old-Time Cains Mayo

Old August 4th 14, 01:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default That Old-Time Cains Mayo

On Monday, August 4, 2014 8:29:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Verifiable name and address? I just posted my latitude and longitude. You can easily look up who owns the place at that address. It's public information.

Trunky is too stupid to know how to do that.

Old August 4th 14, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, August 4, 2014 7:22:20 AM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, August 4, 2014 8:29:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Verifiable name and address? I just posted my latitude and longitude. You can easily look up who owns the place at that address. It's public information.

Trunky is too stupid to know how to do that.

It's back to that again? That homo sexual/phobic retard has that information of some of us here. What's it going to do with more? I've never heard from my licensing (not registration) bodies. And I do the prudent things to secure my home even after it is imprisoned once the liddle boys start speaking up.

Old August 4th 14, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, August 4, 2014 6:22:20 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, August 4, 2014 8:29:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Verifiable name and address? I just posted my latitude and longitude. You can easily look up who owns the place at that address. It's public information.

Trunky is too stupid to know how to do that.

He once posted that he had been in my town, where my residence is public knowledge, but was not able to answer any questions about it that anyone who had been here would know just from driving through.
Old August 4th 14, 09:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, August 4, 2014 11:17:12 AM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:
On Monday, August 4, 2014 6:22:20 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

On Monday, August 4, 2014 8:29:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Verifiable name and address? I just posted my latitude and longitude. You can easily look up who owns the place at that address. It's public information.

Trunky is too stupid to know how to do that.

He once posted that he had been in my town, where my residence is public knowledge, but was not able to answer any questions about it that anyone who had been here would know just from driving through.

Oh! I got that beat by a mile. The transparency of this dicksucking idiot is astounding.
Old August 4th 14, 10:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:
On Monday, August 4, 2014 6:22:20 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, August 4, 2014 8:29:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Verifiable name and address? I just posted my latitude and longitude.
You can easily look up who owns the place at that address. It's public information.

Trunky is too stupid to know how to do that.

He once posted that he had been in my town, where my residence is public
knowledge, but was not able to answer any questions about it that anyone
who had been here would know just from driving through.

Scooter was in a rush to get down to Coronado to get his SEAL training
re-certified....
Old August 5th 14, 01:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, August 4, 2014 6:37:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Scooter was in a rush to get down to Coronado to get his SEAL training
re-certified....

He was just in a rush to get down to the bus station.
Old August 5th 14, 02:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, August 4, 2014 7:20:29 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:

He was just in a rush to get down to the bus station.

Don't you think it's buddies in the alley get kinda grossed out when the see Scott Barak Abraham's colon lying on the ground? Maybe they just throw a blanket over it and let it suck their dicks?

Old August 5th 14, 03:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, August 4, 2014 10:52:08 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Wow. We have a serious competition to see who can be more disgusting. Thompson is overmatched, I think. Who would YOU vote for in an election for rsa's most disgusting freak?

The guy who made up a lurid story about going down on his mother while she was menstruating, and called it a recovered memory.