Not your everyday wax bench...

Old January 14th 04, 05:10 PM
JMC

Default Not your everyday wax bench...

I always considered a bench to be a tool. But here is something different I
saw on eBay.
Is this a wax bench or a piece of furniture?
Would you keep it in your basement or in your living room?

JMC (not related in any way to the seller!)

Old January 14th 04, 06:15 PM
J999w

That is nice. I don't think he's going to sell it at that price, but it's a
nice showcase for his craftsmanship.

Seems like something that should be handed down from generation to generation
rather than auctioning off.

Well done !

jw
Old January 20th 04, 08:31 PM
Chris Cline

--0-1963967689-1074634113=:23551

that actually has some nice features that would be worth copying, maybe in a simpler, lighter, smaller (more compact) version...

The only problem I see with it is the price-- Let's see, how many actual SKIS can I buy for $1,500???

cee2

JMC wrote:
I always considered a bench to be a tool. But here is something different I
saw on eBay.
Is this a wax bench or a piece of furniture?
Would you keep it in your basement or in your living room?

JMC (not related in any way to the seller!)

--0-1963967689-1074634113=:23551

DIVthat actually has some nice features that would be worth copying, maybe in a simpler, lighter, smaller (more compact) version.../DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVThe only problem I see with it is the price-- Let's see, how many actual SKIS can I buy for $1,500???/DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVcee2/DIV
DIVBRBRBIJMC >/I/B wrote:/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"I always considered a bench to be a tool. But here is something different IBRsaw on eBay.BRhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3652587780&cat egory=21232BRIs this a wax bench or a piece of furniture?BRWould you keep it in your basement or in your living room?BRBRJMC (not related in any way to the seller!)BRBRBRBRBRBR/BLOCKQUOTEphr SIZE=1
Do you Yahoo!?br
Yahoo! Hotjobs: a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/hotjobs/mail_footer_email/evt=21482/*http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus"Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes/a
--0-1963967689-1074634113=:23551--