Sierra Club sells out!!

Old July 8th 03, 10:25 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Sierra Club sells out!!

pigo wrote:

"Persuade" by making them *afraid* to make the investment. "Persuade"
them by making them *afraid* of what might happen next. "Persuade" them
by *worrying* that someone might get hurt that next time a terrorist
burns down a building. If you ask me the only difference is, one used
gas cans, one used jets to start the fire.

That's an obscene equivalence. Not that I have any admiration for the
lynx-lovers at all, but the difference is that one group burned down a
large wooden structure, while the other murdered 3,000 people, and
sought to murder ten times that many. Come on.

The joke is on the lynx people, since Vail rebuilt the thing anyway.
I've been in it since; its just impressive as hell. I can't think of
any wooden building I've been in that was larger. And the food was
great .

Dave
Old July 10th 03, 02:52 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5f476ed2a310dc42bccae15f0b3614a6@1057 842882.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/10/03 6:14 AM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:

One as a funny, perceptive, witty observer of the ski scene,

asshole-not
the
filth you smeared me with, ****tie.

And your behavior had nothing to do with it, right, **** face. Let's
ask Petrick about that. Seth Masia ?

My behavior most certainly had something to do with it. I don't like liars,
and I don't like amoral assholes like Seth Masia and Tim Petrick: when you
sick ****s smeared me with your filth, they didn't have the balls to stand
up to your insanity. Why? Because they know you'd do the same thing to
them, and they don't have the balls.

They were VERY funny.

Only if they were drunk AND posting on RSA. In public and in
person, they were crude inappropriate and just plain nasty.

Really? Did you ever meet me, asshole?
We
could ask the employees at Black Diamond how they felt about
your exhibition. You're just a low class turd. (And this doesn't even
include the sausage in the pants routine) . You're such a pig.

Hey, asshole? Never happened. Another sick lie from Andrew McLean, who
committed perjury and made false police reports.
Tell ya what, coward. Let's meet in person. Spew your filth to my face.
I'll bet you have a different opinion after that.

I've got a far better sense of humor than you will ever have.

Only in your drug/alcohol addled mind.

You are insane. Get help.

I'm a far
better man than you will ever be.

See above

You are insane. Get help.

And we both know it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You are the sheep with its head stuck in the fence, dumb****.

Yeah, right Trunkie

You are insane. Get help.

Old July 10th 03, 05:33 PM
Dave Stallard

scottabe wrote:

Exactly what "reputation" did you think you had in the skiing business,
Schattie?

One as a funny, perceptive, witty observer of the ski scene, asshole-not the
filth you smeared me with, ****tie.

"Funny, perceptive, witty" - it's hilarious how you award yourself these
accolades. Has anybody besides yourself ever called you these things? I
don't think so. My dear Schattie, in order to be "witty", you first
have to be clever, and you aren't clever. People like Vern93, Erik
Leonard, and Taku Moero are witty. You are not. As for "perceptive",
well, the only things you perceive are the things inside your head.
It's true you are very good at projecting these things onto others, but
that doesn't make you "perceptive".

One of the attributes you claim for yourself IS true, however, and that
attribute is "funny". I think it's fair to say that even to this day
large numbers of people think you are funny, and derive a great deal of
amusement from your behavior. It may not always be for reasons that you
intend, but nonetheless they do find you funny. I guess one out of
three isn't too bad.

Besides "funny", I think we name a few other attributes of your
reputation in the skiing business (such as it is) which have remained
constant. These are "wannabe", "hanger-on", and "moocher". To which
one would nowadays add "unstable", and "best avoided". So perhaps
"witty" and "perceptive" aren't that much of a loss after all.

Rage on, Schattie.

Dave
Old July 11th 03, 04:09 AM
scottabe

in article , Dave Stallard at
wrote on 7/10/03 10:33 AM:

scottabe wrote:

Exactly what "reputation" did you think you had in the skiing business,
Schattie?

One as a funny, perceptive, witty observer of the ski scene, asshole-not the
filth you smeared me with, ****tie.

"Funny, perceptive, witty" - it's hilarious how you award yourself these
accolades.

Funny. Perceptive. Witty. Not my opinion, that of long time readers of
rsa. Readers who think you are psychopathic. Vile. Despicable.

Has anybody besides yourself ever called you these things?

Hundreds of people. Has anyone besides me ever called you an asshole? I
think so. Hundreds of people, I'll bet.

don't think so. My dear Schattie, in order to be "witty", you first
have to be clever, and you aren't clever. People like Vern93, Erik
Leonard, and Taku Moero are witty.

No surprise that you think pathological liars, sociopathic stalkers, and
criminals are witty. Depends on your sense of humor. Decent people don't
find false allegations of molesting children witty. You do.

You are not. As for "perceptive",
well, the only things you perceive are the things inside your head.
It's true you are very good at projecting these things onto others, but
that doesn't make you "perceptive".

I perceive you are a psychopathic asshole, a pathological liar, and a
****head.

One of the attributes you claim for yourself IS true, however, and that
attribute is "funny". I think it's fair to say that even to this day
large numbers of people think you are funny, and derive a great deal of
amusement from your behavior. It may not always be for reasons that you
intend, but nonetheless they do find you funny. I guess one out of
three isn't too bad.

Large numbers of psychopaths, amoral assholes, and wack jobs like you think
I am funny and derive great amusement from smearing me with attacks. People
like you.

Besides "funny", I think we name a few other attributes of your
reputation in the skiing business (such as it is) which have remained
constant. These are "wannabe", "hanger-on", and "moocher".

Wrong again, asshole. Those "attributes" are gross lies you and your sick
friends continue to defame me with.

To which
one would nowadays add "unstable", and "best avoided". So perhaps
"witty" and "perceptive" aren't that much of a loss after all.

As I was saying about gross lies you continue to defame me with, asshole?

Rage on, Schattie.

Stalk on, psychopath. You really are deranged. Truly delusional. Get
****ed.

Old August 29th 03, 04:43 AM
The Real Bev

"Tommy T." wrote:

Boy, I hope it snows soon so some of you can get back outside.

Hey, WE'RE not the ones digging up old bones!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old September 1st 03, 09:46 PM
Sue

In message , The Real Bev
writes
"Tommy T." wrote:

Boy, I hope it snows soon so some of you can get back outside.

Hey, WE'RE not the ones digging up old bones!

He must've just come into town from rec.backcountry

The whorehouse is over there, OK?
Don't get upwind of us, and we'll see you again in a year or two.

--
Sue ];(