Be on a new National Extreme Sports network television show

Old October 3rd 04, 11:36 PM

Default Be on a new National Extreme Sports network television show

A new cable network is launching a National extreme sports channel.
24/7 of nothing but extreme sports. Clayton Entertainment is a full
service production company that is currently looking/casting/searching
for the newest craze in sports. If you know of or have a group of
friends, club, or family who is involved in extreme sports, let us
know.
We are not looking for upside down bird watching, but we are looking
for whats cool in your town. So if it's an organized sport or
something you made up in your basement, send it to us. Please, don't
send us re-hashed Jackass-esque stunts. We want something original
and/or on the semi-professional scale. This is your opportunity to get
what you want (including yourself) on National Television.

Simply go to http://sports.claytonentertainment.com to see for yourself.

Old October 4th 04, 02:44 PM
Tommy T.

This is a good one. None of the buttons on the web page work so you can't
find out anything about them and if you submit any information, you agree
that it is absolutely theirs and you're entitled to no compensation.

I jump cliffs on my snowboard, but they are never going to know where.

Tommy T.

oups.com...

Old October 5th 04, 01:12 AM
Ed Huesers

Kurt Knisely wrote:
But the view is nice...
http://venus.ce.jhu.edu/~jrredho/Uta...3/p1010019.jpg

We skied wax up until the last couple years and our trail wasn't that
steep. I've only skied a handful of times since 97 though and going for
it this year.
I'm glad though that I've spent the recent years snowshoeing.

Ed Huesers
http://www.grandshelters.com
Old October 6th 04, 02:53 AM
SkaredShtles

Kurt wrote in
:
snip
Extreme...
http://venus.ce.jhu.edu/~jrredho/Uta...3/p1010018.jpg

Man, I hope you had some carabiners on that pack. And maybe a parapente
(sp?) in there.........

You extreme dude.

-S.S.-