Insanity!

Old June 30th 17, 04:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Insanity!

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 11:36:00 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

oh yeah I'm definitely going to fly across the country to meet a net-kook that claims he'll attack me on sight.

Schattie always demands that you fly across the country and meet him in person to get a question answered, when he could just answer it right here. He's such a ****ing pussy.
Old June 30th 17, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 12:46:08 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. A pussy who hides in anonymity brags about being a coward. YOU could answer right here. Name. Verifiable ID.
\I never cease to be amazed at how freaks lie then demand I prove they are lying, yet they demand I prove anything I say whenever they want while they continue to threaten from the safety of their computer. Show up. What a ppppppuuuuuuuuussssssssysyyyyyyy!

Were you in Vietnam?

Old June 30th 17, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 1:59:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 10:43:07 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 12:46:08 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. A pussy who hides in anonymity brags about being a coward.. YOU could answer right here. Name. Verifiable ID.
\I never cease to be amazed at how freaks lie then demand I prove they are lying, yet they demand I prove anything I say whenever they want while they continue to threaten from the safety of their computer. Show up. What a ppppppuuuuuuuuussssssssysyyyyyyy!

Were you in Vietnam?

Ridiculous. Laughable. Show up and find out, pppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. You really don't give a flying **** how hypocritical you are, eh, freak? Typical sadistic psychopath. Fascinating.

How is my showing up going to answer the question of whether or not you were in Vietnam?

this whole insanity dick Alpine Skiing 2 February 21st 07 09:44 PM
The depth of insanity Scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 May 28th 04 03:05 PM
The depth of insanity Trunky Alpine Skiing 0 May 28th 04 03:27 AM
The Stalking Insanity of Vincent Walker scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 January 30th 04 02:13 AM
The Insanity of RSA.Moderated (Terrorist) scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 September 10th 03 02:49 AM