online buying clothes?

Old March 8th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default online buying clothes?

I am searching for a good store where snow-clothes are cheap(but
brands like Burton please). I am from Belgium, but do not mind goods
being send from America or elsewhere.
Anyone had good experience with some good stores?

Thanks for any info.

Also I would like to know which brands to choose. Maybe there are
better brands price/quality then Burton.

I really appreciate any comment.

gr,
Jeroen

Old March 12th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

The pants I wear are US army issue gore-tex. (but black) They've seen
around five seasons, though not all long ones, and aside from wearing
a hole in the back of the right leg where the high-back rubs, they've
held up very well and stayed waterproof. I got mine at uscav.com, but
they're available from all those sites. There are jackets too, but
the color options are pretty limited.