Favorite time for Aspen?

Old September 2nd 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Default Favorite time for Aspen?

In article ,
bdubya wrote:

Hey, like Jeff said - they didn't do it in winter. Which I guess
demolishes your claim that they did it at all. At least on some level
that us mere non-JacksonHoleAirForcers probly can't comprehend.

It's intuitively obvious to anyone who's been up there exactly where they
were and when they did it. Jenny Lake climbing rangers tagged it before
Turiano called me and confirmed.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old September 2nd 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
klaus wrote:

mention the two Aussie geology coeds with clipboards in East
Bowl? Ouch. Double ouch.

2nd Runner Up. Miss Universe, 1989, Representing Canada. Interviewed me
on camera. She understands General Relativity.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/1211955/
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old September 2nd 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
klaus wrote:

mention the two Aussie geology coeds with clipboards in East
Bowl? Ouch. Double ouch.

2nd Runner Up. Miss Universe, 1989, Representing Canada. Interviewed me
on camera. She understands General Relativity.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/1211955/

Wow. Watch now: I'll prove that I know Pamela Anderson because I can
find a video clip of her with somebody else entirely...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 2nd 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Excuse me - this is where I laugh my ass off at your utter foolishness.

You've never skied the skillet. Excuse me. Juliette Powell interviewed me
last Tuesday on her way to Burning Man. We have a mutual friend- Barlow.
Check her out. She's a lot more fun than considering your drivelous bull****.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/1211955/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliette_Powell
http://www.fazeteen.com/fall2000/juliette.htm

So because you can find web pages about someone this proves you were
interviewed by her?

LOL

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Why bother with "--" at all Jeff?

Old September 2nd 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 1, 10:29 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

klaus wrote:

mention the two Aussie geology coeds with clipboards in East
Bowl? Ouch. Double ouch.

2nd Runner Up. Miss Universe, 1989, Representing Canada. Interviewed me
on camera. She understands General Relativity.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/1211955/
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe_1989

Not even top ten.

And she lied to you about General Relativity, too.

Old September 2nd 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 05:53:34 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

Wow. Watch now: I'll prove that I know Pamela Anderson because I can
find a video clip of her with somebody else entirely...

I once had a drink with Jenna Bush.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 2nd 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Sep 2, 1:23 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/121195...0/juliette.htm
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Oooh! Ooooh! I have questions.
Did this person take physics from the famously obscure Art Helton?
Did she attend Harvey Faceplant's memorial service?
Was she impressed with your Winnebago and your parking lot address?
Was she impressed with your grammer?

Ya know when anybody sees you in Jackson, they all probably say Oh
****! Here comes our version of the village idiot. Helen Mirren and I
went to different schools together.

Old September 2nd 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Bob Lee wrote:

BTW, you didn't answer my question about whether you've ever skied any
14ers. Also, where are your pictures of you skiing?

There's pictures of him trolling, and that's all there is. I doubt the
bugger's ever been on skis.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 2nd 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

wrote this crap:

Wow. Watch now: I'll prove that I know Pamela Anderson because I can
find a video clip of her with somebody else entirely...

I once had a drink with Jenna Bush.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Yeah well, I had a bush with Jenna Drink.

Old September 2nd 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Sep 2, 9:46 am, "ant" wrote:
Bob Lee wrote:
BTW, you didn't answer my question about whether you've ever skied any
14ers. Also, where are your pictures of you skiing?

There's pictures of him trolling, and that's all there is. I doubt the
bugger's ever been on skis.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

He strikes me as a ski blade boi who uses rear-entry boots.