okemo II

Old December 27th 11, 07:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default okemo II

No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter
Old December 27th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 27, 12:57*pm, down_hill wrote:
No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter

Couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy.
Think I'll head up to Whistler next week. Or maybe over to
Schweitzer. Plenty of snow.
Old December 28th 11, 01:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ron - NYP

who's the best fitter at Killington? I need new boots too! I was there
Christmas weekend and it sucked.
Ron

Old December 28th 11, 01:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

wrote in message
No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter

Surefoot
from what I gather on killington rd, was fitted last night going to get
them in a bit. After I read the daily news

Thinking about another pair something light and not as stiff as my race
boots, chasing my 6&3/4 year old son is a pain in race boots. There is
no reason to trash good race boots on green slopes chasing a ski school.
Old December 28th 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

wrote in message
No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter

Surefoot
from what I gather on killington rd, was fitted last night going to
get them in a bit. After I read the daily news

Thinking about another pair something light and not as stiff as my
race boots, chasing my 6&3/4 year old son is a pain in race boots.
There is no reason to trash good race boots on green slopes chasing a
ski school.

FWIW, parents "chasing" ski schools can significantly distract their kids from
the subject at hand, depending on the student, of course. Better to go have fun
yourself.

Old December 28th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

On Dec 27, 3:10*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 27, 12:57*pm, down_hill wrote:

No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter

Couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy.
Think I'll head up to Whistler next week. *Or maybe over to
Schweitzer. *Plenty of snow.

Does your blustering bull**** ever stop?

Plenty of snow? Most of Idaho is under 50% of their normal snow pack
with large areas in the 10% to 20% range. Most of Washington is in
the 70% to under 80% range. Once again you spew your lies with
nothing to back them up.

Caught again in a lie, just like Copper Mountain.

ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/wat..._snowdepth.pdf
ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/wat...epctnormal.pdf
Old December 28th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Bob F wrote:

wrote in message
No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter

Surefoot
from what I gather on killington rd, was fitted last night going to
get them in a bit. After I read the daily news

Thinking about another pair something light and not as stiff as my
race boots, chasing my 6&3/4 year old son is a pain in race boots.
There is no reason to trash good race boots on green slopes chasing a
ski school.

FWIW, parents "chasing" ski schools can significantly distract their kids from
the subject at hand, depending on the student, of course. Better to go have fun
yourself.

I tag along and help out and spend time telling my son to pay attention
to instructor. I keep out of way and expect the instructor to instruct.
So when I did not go near out driving in snow storm the kid today I
get a report how he is crashing into the skier in front of him. That he
skis great but he wants to play skiercross.
Old January 4th 12, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
DaveM

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:10:30 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote:

On Dec 27, 12:57*pm, down_hill wrote:
No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter

Couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy.
Think I'll head up to Whistler next week. Or maybe over to
Schweitzer. Plenty of snow.

Schweitzer HAS been pretty decent. Top 9 snowpack in the nation. Its
even better now that the holiday idiots are gone.

DaveM
Old January 4th 12, 03:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Dec 27, 12:57*pm, down_hill wrote:
No freaking snow
patches of grass
rain tomorrow
make that today...
had a few flakes of snow then rain
going up to killington with my boots to see if I can find a fitter

Couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy.
Think I'll head up to Whistler next week. *Or maybe over to
Schweitzer. *Plenty of snow.

Schweitzer HAS been pretty decent. Top 9 snowpack in the nation. *Its
even better now that the holiday idiots are gone.

Exactly. Have an old friend there, will visit next week. Go where
the snow is.
Old January 4th 12, 01:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
DaveM

On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 20:23:27 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

On 01/03/2012 06:27 PM, DaveM wrote:

Schweitzer HAS been pretty decent. Top 9 snowpack in the nation. Its
even better now that the holiday idiots are gone.

Hey, you're still around!

Sometimes. Don't bother most of the time and never when I can be
skiing instead. Stuck in town again today then out for more I think.

DaveM

okemo down_hill Alpine Skiing 2 December 26th 11 12:48 PM
okemo downhill Alpine Skiing 9 January 17th 11 02:34 AM
okemo downhill Alpine Skiing 4 January 11th 11 12:21 AM
Okemo or Loon jovii Alpine Skiing 22 October 31st 10 02:44 PM
Okemo? Robert Alpine Skiing 1 December 20th 03 10:15 AM