Robber confused over loot at 'Black Diamond' company

Old June 19th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Robber confused over loot at 'Black Diamond' company

On Jun 18, 5:01*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 18, 11:41*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Jun 18, 10:13*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 17, 9:50*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Jun 17, 8:48*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 16, 9:12*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 15, 8:27*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
I thought for sure, this was going to be in Seattle.

Robber confused over loot at 'Black Diamond' company

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=6822693

You confusing Ted Waldron or Erik Leonard with a 6'3" Polynesian?
Or just taking another typical dickless cheap shot.....

I have no idea what you're talking about. *Am I supposed the polynesian? *
I'm 6'5 4/5" and not of polynesian extraction.

Nah, you're just an idiot who didn't read the article and took a
dickless cheap shot. *Dumb****. *Idiot. *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheapshot ? He baited you, Scatt. *You were played. *Again.- Hide quoted text -

He makes an utter fool out of himself, and you say he baited me?
Oh, yeah. *Assholes tell defamatory lies, and when I point out that
they are lying assholes, I fell for the bait.
****, you're crazy.
One thing for su I've baited you, and you just made as big of a
fool out of yourself as Dickless Dave did.
Dumb****. *Idiot. *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bla bla bla, whatever helps you sleep at night, fatty

Dumb****. *Idiot. *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Take the hook out of your throat, Idiot.

LOL.

Confused about skating technique names Jan Gerrit Klok Nordic Skiing 10 March 20th 06 02:21 AM
Atomic makes Black Diamond Skis? Flip Backcountry Skiing 1 April 5th 05 05:36 PM
Black diamond skiing Chuck Alpine Skiing (moderated) 55 February 12th 05 11:44 PM
I'M CONFUSED ! woody Alpine Skiing 23 July 19th 04 04:21 PM
I'm confused on GlideWaxing sportster Nordic Skiing 4 February 7th 04 07:29 PM