California Helmet Law

Old September 29th 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 28, 3:34*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

Just replace the "Alan Baker wrote:" with "Toe-cheese wrote:" (or
whatever you prefer g) and remove my text.

I think it was Dick G (but I could be wrong) who came up with
"snowblower." *That was perfect!

I LOVE IT!!!!! Pervert Dave Davidson quoting Dick Gozinya, while
cleaning up his stupid nickname!!!!!!
Hey, did you think it was perfect when that lying piece of **** coward
came up with "NAMBALA"?
Indeed, you've never complained when one of your buddies call me a
child molester. But what do I expect from a charming psychopath?
Old September 29th 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 28, 4:29*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 28, 4:08*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 28, 2:50*pm, snowbender
wrote:

On Sep 28, 11:56 am, downhill wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

snowbender
4 years don't "make" a PhD, Chai-tea.

Yes, they do and did, 2 years graduate school and 2 years PhD program,
which was the standard practice how Taiwanese college grads came to US
study and got their degrees.

I am currently scheduling talking events this cold season in between my
ski racing events. I am being asked by people to speak, and you have
boasted on line how everybody has run away from you on the ski hill and
no one in the 20plus years you have been pushing your tie cheese drivel
* *has stolen or copied your ideas.

I know you're whining, but I cannot make it out what you're whining
about; are you saying making a public speech is a great achievement?
Yup, gobble, gobble.

Your ability to "do the math" is sorely lacking based on your claim of
having a math degree and what you post here.

My math does require a higher than high school level to understand it..

What was the topic of your PhD thesis?

If "his" math is the standard suite of collegiate courses (Calc
1,2,3,4, Linear Algebra, differentials, etc) then I think many of us
in here should be able to converse with him in depth about
mathetmatics, and perhaps even his doctoral thesis.

Set Theory, Probability, Number Theory, Calculus 1, 2, 3, Differential
Equations, Vector Algebra, Advanced Engineering Mathematics 1 & 2,
Theoretical Mechanics 1 & 2, Computability Theory, Numerical
Analysis, and Neural Networks. For amusement I have been recently
studying the 7 Millennium Math Problems, trying at least to understand
the problem statements.
Old September 29th 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

Number Theory gets a bad rap from alot of people. I dunno...I found
it pretty cool.
Old September 29th 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
evel to understand it.
What was the topic of your PhD thesis?

If "his" math is the standard suite of collegiate courses (Calc
1,2,3,4, Linear Algebra, differentials, etc) then I think many of us
in here should be able to converse with him in depth about
mathetmatics, and perhaps even his doctoral thesis.

He can not engage in a simple discussion with out changing the meaning
of standard accepted english words. What is the possibility that he
will get that subject correct when the only supplementary proof he
provides is scooter agreeing with him.
The simple comment by him that there is no lift being created when a
plane is flying level shows he is an idiot and might have been
granted a degree but has no real understanding.
I have a harvard phd on my race team he covers chemistry and he
minored in math and did high school in Bulgaria and he has none of the
communication and comprehension issues that tie cheese has.
Itchy the intertubes avenger and protector of stupidity is like a
bogus copy of a monty python skit, when he starts to loose the
argument he hurls insults and makes up words.

Itchie is incapable of learning even simple english usage. He is incapable of
seeing the idiocy of his blathering here and obviously elsewhere. He in
incapable of admitting when he is wrong. He thinks everyone else has his own
faults. Conversing with him is an exercise in futility. Just like scooter.

Old September 29th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 28, 5:54*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
[...]

And here I thought I was embarassing you by pointing yout your
stupidity, your lies, your complete lack of manhood.
Of course, you are incapable of admitting you are a lying piece of
**** stalking dickless coward.
You want to end the futility? Simple. Stop lying.
Ooooops, forgot. You can't.....
Old September 29th 10, 08:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

Alan Baker wrote:

snowbender
4 years don't "make" a PhD, Chai-tea.

Yes, they do and did, 2 years graduate school and 2 years PhD program,
which was the standard practice how Taiwanese college grads came to US
study and got their degrees.

No. They don't and did not.

Simply spending four years at it gets you nothing.

The time is not the relevant factor.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 29th 10, 08:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:53*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:46 am, pigo wrote:

True enough. But he seems to have had some kind of awakening the last
few days. And it's not like trunky has not gotten this type of
valuable advice before. Itchi does miss the fact that we know exactly
where the information comes from. His brother! In a published article!
is worth less than the paper it's written on.

No, I think that the whole thing about "his brother and published
article" is a lie, and you are shamelessly recycled it, if you are not
the persona "Mark Spittal." Unless you can prove the authentic of the
article and genuine "brother" relationship, you are a pathetic liar
who spreading the lies. And your lies ain't worth the paper it printed
on. Stop talking about Scott, can you?

snowdender

Can Scott prove any of his nonsense? No. So why is what Mark Spittal
posted any less credible?

By the way, you despicable asshole. I cannot prove a lie false,
especially when the liar is eleven years dead and the lies he made up
are about times forty to fifty years ago. Your arguement is
nonsense. Call me a child molester in person, and I will put you down
in the dirt like the mad dog you are.

Replied to for the clear threat that it represents.

Old September 29th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 29, 1:02*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:46 am, pigo wrote:

[...]

Thank you for marking this one, Alan. I was looking for a recent
sample, and this one had gotten by me in the flood.
Old September 29th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:46 am, pigo wrote:

[...]

Got ya, you dumb**** asshole. How about replying to the repeated
requests for information regarding your clear threat to lie to the
Seattle Police Department?
You pppppppuuuuuusssssiiiiiiieeeeeddddddd out, eh,
ppppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyy?
Once again, Alan Baker proves himself a pathological liar, craven
coward, and dickless freak with no honor or integrity.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Call me a child molester in person, and I will put you down in the
dirt like the mad dog you are.
Hey, why hasn't SPD arrested me?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Still waiting for that CONTACT INFO, you pathetic, laughable fool.
Old September 29th 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:46 am, pigo wrote:

[...]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Dickless Henry is once again threatening to lie to
the cops about me? Same wording as the last promise I made, freak.
Still waiting to hear from SPD, and still waiting for that CONTACT
INFO!!!!
Holy ****, you freaks humiliated yourself with your pathetic posturing
over this, and you keep ****ing yourself in public.
Here's a clue, pussy. A man would show up, in person, and talk ****.
A pussy calls the cops when his stalking is revealed and the target of
his stalking promises to legally end his stalking.
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call the cops, and make sure they
actually call ME this time.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How hilarious!!!!! How laughable!!!!! You two are the DICKLESS
BROTHERS of rsa!!!!!!!!