Mt. Bachelor Trip Report

Old May 31st 06, 03:20 AM

Default Mt. Bachelor Trip Report

I was skiing freshies with free lift tickets at the end of May.
You weren't.
BWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Old May 31st 06, 10:20 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
I was skiing freshies with free lift tickets at the end of May.
You weren't.
BWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Surrounded by all your family and friends, just like here.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Fool.

Old May 31st 06, 03:25 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
I was skiing freshies with free lift tickets at the end of May.
You weren't.

Ah. An ON TOPIC skiing post!

Good for you. The Bach is a nice mountain.
However, it snowed Sat eve around here also, so we are skiing freshies
at the end of May as well.
Old May 31st 06, 03:44 PM

lal_truckee wrote:
Ah. An ON TOPIC skiing post!

Good for you. The Bach is a nice mountain.
However, it snowed Sat eve around here also, so we are skiing freshies
at the end of May as well.

Snowed at the Basin on Sunday and Monday. Freshies in May are no big
deal. Maybe in June. Besides, around here it's rafting/kayaking
season. Peak runoff was probably last week. Still probably go for
closing day at the Basin on Sunday (damn construction making them close
early). Bike season is starting to ramp up also. You can always ski
around here if you have 4WD but with everything else going, who really
cares.

snoig

Old May 31st 06, 03:51 PM

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
. net...
Two Buddha wrote:
I was skiing freshies with free lift tickets at the end of May.
You weren't.

Ah. An ON TOPIC skiing post!

Please prefix your subject line with OT: if you intend to post ON TOPIC in
this forum. It can be a little disturbing to happen on one of these
unexpectedly.

Old May 31st 06, 05:49 PM

"clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ps.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
I was skiing freshies with free lift tickets at the end of May.
You weren't.
BWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Surrounded by all your family and friends, just like here.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Fool.

Stayed with old friends. Skied with a former rsa poster. He thinks you're
an insane asshole, too.
Funny how things work. Nobody said a single lie about me the whole weekend.
Nobody threatened my life, or made sick jokes about raping children, etc.
In fact, nobody gave me any **** at all.
Amazing. You could have shown up and did all of the above. But that would
take balls.

Old May 31st 06, 05:50 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
I was skiing freshies with free lift tickets at the end of May.
You weren't.

Ah. An ON TOPIC skiing post!

Good for you. The Bach is a nice mountain.
However, it snowed Sat eve around here also, so we are skiing freshies at
the end of May as well.

**** yourself, you lying freak. You've lied about me more times than I can
count. You are civil to and ski with criminals and stalkers. What a
scumbag!

Old May 31st 06, 05:51 PM

Apparently it isn't disturbing when some sick freak threatens my life or
accuses me of molesting children or tells vile and insane lies. At least
not to this sick asshole.
Ah, rsa. You freaks really don't understand how vile you look to anyone
with any decency, do you?

Old June 1st 06, 12:52 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
snip

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You have no old friends.... and you have alienated
any family. You continually search for people you can sponge off of and
every single time they get sick of you and tell you to get ****ed. By
the way, did you ever pay McLean for the fence you wiped out, you
parasite. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Old June 1st 06, 01:29 AM

"clarencedarrow" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
snip

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You have no old friends.... and you have alienated
any family.

Got plenty of old friends. From RSA. Skied and stayed with several this
year. ****es you off, doesn't it?
Do YOU have any friends here? Do they know your real name?
As for family, you stupid dumb****, I want to keep them alienated. They are
crazier and viler than you freaks.....unless you are a child molester, of
course. Wouldn't surprise me.

You continually search for people you can sponge off of and
every single time they get sick of you and tell you to get ****ed.

They do? Damn, I could swear I stayed with a former rsa poster and old
friend last weekend. Skied for free on tickets provided by another former
rsa poster. And nobody told me to get ****ed.
Especially you. That would take balls. Why don't you show up in person and
tell me to get ****ed, freak?
Because the only person who would be well and truly ****ed would be you. No
duty to retreat. I can and will take you out.

By
the way, did you ever pay McLean for the fence you wiped out, you
parasite. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Damn, you believe that lie? Might as well go skiing with McLean. I know of
at least four people who have died when following his leadership.
Indeed, take your buddies from this ********. No loss to the world.