This Saturday 2nd April

Old March 29th 05, 10:07 AM
Joe Hunt

Default This Saturday 2nd April

I have tried several TOs and I am struggling to find any catered chalets sub
£400pp for a week's stay in France. Anyone else know any good TOs or
companies that can sort me out with something ? SkiChalets.co.uk have got me
the best offer so far. Austria is also a possibility, St Anton is coming up
with a fair bit of availability.

TIA, Joe

Old March 29th 05, 10:39 AM
cupra

Joe Hunt wrote:
I have tried several TOs and I am struggling to find any catered
chalets sub £400pp for a week's stay in France. Anyone else know any
good TOs or companies that can sort me out with something ?
SkiChalets.co.uk have got me the best offer so far. Austria is also a
possibility, St Anton is coming up with a fair bit of availability.

TIA, Joe

Just sent you a link, Joe.

Old March 29th 05, 03:39 PM
Joe Hunt

" cupra" wrote in message
Joe Hunt wrote:
I have tried several TOs and I am struggling to find any catered
chalets sub £400pp for a week's stay in France. Anyone else know any
good TOs or companies that can sort me out with something ?
SkiChalets.co.uk have got me the best offer so far. Austria is also a
possibility, St Anton is coming up with a fair bit of availability.

TIA, Joe

Just sent you a link, Joe.

Cheers Bob. There is a god too -
http://www.meteofrance.com/FR/montag...UID=SKI0773014
:-))

If anyone is in 3 Valleys next week, I'll see you there.

Joe

Old March 29th 05, 10:14 PM
pete devlin

In message , Joe Hunt
writes

Http://www.igluski.com/
http://www.snowdeals.co.uk/
--
Pete Devlin
"Mind the oranges Marlon!"
Old March 30th 05, 08:21 AM
cupra

Joe Hunt wrote:
" cupra" wrote in message
Joe Hunt wrote:
I have tried several TOs and I am struggling to find any catered
chalets sub £400pp for a week's stay in France. Anyone else know any
good TOs or companies that can sort me out with something ?
SkiChalets.co.uk have got me the best offer so far. Austria is also
a possibility, St Anton is coming up with a fair bit of
availability.

TIA, Joe

Just sent you a link, Joe.

Cheers Bob. There is a god too -
http://www.meteofrance.com/FR/montag...UID=SKI0773014
:-))

If anyone is in 3 Valleys next week, I'll see you there.

Joe

Excellent - have fun! (I'll be in mountainous Luxembourg!)

Old March 30th 05, 09:02 AM
WeatherCam

Be very careful, conditions last week were getting bad and does not seem to
be any better this week, with warm temps and rain - see my mini report in
Alpe D'Huez thread....if you're able to do other things such as climbing
then great - or just cruising the pistes if that's your tipple - however, as
ever - higher up things might be ok..........