TR: Meribel 2017

Old February 20th 17, 07:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default TR: Meribel 2017

We had a wonderful time, sun shone, snow was good and it wasn't that
crowded given that it was half-term week.

We had 2 really nice apartments, 100m to the nearest slop, 200 to the
big lifts that take you to Courchevel, Val Thorens and high up Meribel.
All the village bars, shops and other services in between.

We achieved our aim of 3 generations all skiing together, the 3
never-evers all skied with us on Friday and the 7 year-old boy was
particularly good and has completely caught the ski bug.

Happy days.
Old February 20th 17, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 02/19/2017 11:41 PM, BrritSki wrote:
We had a wonderful time, sun shone, snow was good and it wasn't that
crowded given that it was half-term week.

We had 2 really nice apartments, 100m to the nearest slop, 200 to the
big lifts that take you to Courchevel, Val Thorens and high up Meribel.
All the village bars, shops and other services in between.

We achieved our aim of 3 generations all skiing together, the 3
never-evers all skied with us on Friday and the 7 year-old boy was
particularly good and has completely caught the ski bug.

Happy days.

Excellent! I have no family that skis, and only two friends -- both of
whom live ~100 miles away. Still, two of us are day-tripping Thursday.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Tough? We drink our urine and eat our dead!"
Old February 21st 17, 01:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Meribel 2017

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 12:41:40 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
We had a wonderful time, sun shone, snow was good and it wasn't that
crowded given that it was half-term week.

We had 2 really nice apartments, 100m to the nearest slop, 200 to the
big lifts that take you to Courchevel, Val Thorens and high up Meribel.
All the village bars, shops and other services in between.

We achieved our aim of 3 generations all skiing together, the 3
never-evers all skied with us on Friday and the 7 year-old boy was
particularly good and has completely caught the ski bug.

Happy days.

Sounds like a good time. I took my January holiday to Southeast Asia. Daytime highs in the 70's 80's and 90's. Sweeeeeeeeet!

Méribel, France Joe Hunt European Ski Resorts 0 April 10th 05 09:36 PM
Méribel Joe Hunt European Ski Resorts 2 March 25th 05 08:56 PM
meribel ski maps Murray European Ski Resorts 6 November 16th 04 09:27 AM
driving to Meribel Rob White European Ski Resorts 0 March 5th 04 10:04 AM
£100 for an appt meribel nic in la tania Marketplace 0 December 30th 03 03:52 PM